Transportation is what gets us from point A to point B. People travel everyday. They go to work, they go on vacation, they go to school, they go somewhere.
But for now this is limited by the use of only four different slow modes of transportation: boats, cars, trains, and planes. However, Elon Musk from Tesla Motors and SpaceX is looking to change this with a fifth mode of transportation. The Hyperloop.
This high tech rail gun, air hockey table will get you from LA to San Francisco in just 35 minutes.
That’s over 350 miles at speeds up to 760 mph! Oh and by the way, it’s cheaper, safer, and faster than any other land transport system, including the planned California High Speed Rail. Take a look at this infographic explaining everything about the Hyperloop including how much it costs and who is behind the entire project.
Each day, millions of people travel the 350 mile trek from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
Unfortunately, traveling this stretch of road by car can take several hours. A high speed rail system is planned to be put in place to help solve this problem, however, that will costs billions of dollars to put in place and it won’t be a cheap alternative for those wanting to make the commute. Instead, what if you could take a new form of transportation that propelled you at 700mph in a tube just by using air?
Well, check out this infographic of the Hyperloop and see what the future holds!
Share This Graphic
Imagine traveling at 700mph! The Hyperloop seems sci-fi, but makes sense! Combine a rail gun and an air hockey table and you have the beginnings to the science behind this massive structure.
Air powered propulsion using the power of the sun to transport millions of people each day over stretches of up to 900 miles. What isn’t cool about that?
The California High Speed Rail is currently planned for construction, but wouldn’t you prefer something cheaper, safer, and faster? The Hyperloop system is considered to still be in alpha, but Elon Musk has made the project “Open Source” meaning that you too can contribute to the new idea.
With help from Elon and scientists from around the world, this project isn’t so far fetched. The future of high speed travel is so close we can almost feel it!
Next stop, the future!
Embed this infographic
- History of Google Acquisitions [Infographic]
- How To Write Great Headlines That Earn Clicks
- From Punch Cards To Holograms: The Evolution of Data Storage
- Stock vs. Product: A Comparison of Popular Gadgets and Stock Prices [Infographic]
- From Edward Snowden To iOS 6: How We Got To 100% Not Provided
- Staying Ahead of Google’s Hummingbird and Now Cards
- Paying With Plastic: Credit Card Spending Around the World and Online [Infographic]
- Think Like A Greek God: Psychology Behind The 5 Star Rating
- Who Controls The Internet? A State-by-State Look
How We Drive Revenue for Businesses
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Successful Digital Marketing For Auto Manufacturing Companies
- 7 Key Digital Marketing Ideas For Doctors
- Learn 5 Ways to Drive Revenue With Digital Marketing for Excavators
- 3 Most Common Mistakes in Medical Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Financial Insurance
- Top 3 Digital Marketing Methods for Fence Installers
- How to Get Patients: 5+ Ways to Attract More Patients to Your Practice
- Grow Your Practice With Our Medical Marketing Company
- 4 Digital Marketing Strategies for Apartment Managers
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.