However, it can be challenging to send frequent emails to numerous subscribers regularly. That’s where email autoresponders come in!
The best email autoresponder software can save you lots of time and enable you to connect with current and potential customers on a large scale while driving impressive results for your business.
On this page, we’ll go over some of the best email autoresponders in 2022 that can help boost your email marketing campaign.
Bonus: Did we mention that WebFX is a leading email marketing agency?
At WebFX, we create personalized email marketing strategies that suit your company and help you achieve your business goals. Plus, we’ll take care of managing your campaign so you can get back to running other aspects of your business.
We foster and form long-term partnerships so that your business has long-term results.
Over 90% of WebFX clients continue partnering with us into year 2 of their campaign.Hear From Our Happy Customers
Best Email Autoresponder to Consider in 2022
Looking for autoresponder recommendations? Check out this brief list of some of the best to consider for your email marketing campaign in 2022:
If you’re searching for the best email autoresponder software of 2022, look no further than EmailMarketingFX.
EmailMarketingFX is an industry-leading newsletter management tool, making it one of the best email marketing autoresponders that can help you manage your campaign. Whether you want to connect with 10 customers and 10,000, EmailMarketingFX has got you covered.
With EmailMarketingFX, you can do more than send automated emails. Here are some of the main features of EmailMarketingFX:
- Schedule an unlimited number of automated emails per mailing list for specific actions, such as new email sign-ups
- Design text-only, HTML-only, or multi-part newsletters to enable your emails to display correctly for your customers
- Create custom newsletter templates for your campaign
- View and track subscriber statistics and behaviors to see how your subscribers respond to your emails
EmailMarketingFX makes it easy to measure the success of your email marketing campaign and connect with numerous customers, saving you time and money in the long run.
Here are some of the main features that Mailchimp has to offer:
- Choose from multiple email templates, receive template designs based on your brand, or create your own
- Write attention-grabbing subject lines with the Subject Line Helper feature
- Send automated emails based on customer behavior and interactions
- Track your sales and view what users clicked on with reports and click maps
If you’re just getting started with your email marketing campaign, then Mailchimp could be an excellent option for you.
Moosend is another affordable option when it comes to email automation. Moosend makes it easy to customize your automated emails and set up workflows that can be shared across your entire team.
With plenty of plans and variable prices, you’re sure to find an option that can easily fit into your marketing budget.
Here are a few of Moosend’s noteworthy features that make it stand out as one of the best email autoresponders in 2022:
- Segment your email list to create personalized emails based on customer behavior
- Target customers based on previous purchases and those who abandon their shopping cart
- Measure your newsletter engagement with A/B testing
- Track the success of your email marketing campaigns with in-depth analysis and reporting features
If you’re looking for the best email autoresponder that enables you to send emails with ease and create a personalized experience for your customers, look no further than Moosend.
Next on our list of best free email autoresponders is MailerLite. With their free sign-up option, it’s easy to get started with email automation to start boosting your email marketing strategy.
MailerLite’s user-friendly and feature-packed interface gives you and your team the ability to communicate effectively with your current and potential customers, send engaging newsletters, and drive results with your campaign.
Check out some of the features that come with MailerLite below:
- Drag and drop email design building feature
- Responsive newsletter editor that enables you to create beautiful newsletters without coding a single element
- Easily insert your products and services to promote new and current products
- Interactive email blocks that enable your audience to engage and interact with your emails
MailerLite’s features make this software an excellent email marketing tool that can help you drive serious results for your business.
GetResponse also provides several resources to help you get started with a successful email marketing strategy and how you can continue to optimize your campaign to drive serious results for your business.
Here are some of the main features of GetResponse:
- List and calendar views to schedule your emails with ease
- Unlimited email sends
- Integration features that enable you to connect your customer relationship management (CRM), customer support, and other tools with GetResponse
- Perfect timing tools that help you send emails when your customers are most likely to read them
- Ready-made, automated sales funnels and campaigns to help you drive results with your emails
Get access to the best email autoresponder software with WebFX
Are you ready to get started with revenue-driving email automation? You can get access to the best email autoresponder software with WebFX!
When you partner with WebFX, you’ll get access to our industry-leading email autoresponder software, EmailMarketingFX. Plus, you’ll have an award-winning team of over 450 email and digital marketing experts who know how to drive revenue through effective strategies.
Don’t let your competitors get ahead.
And if you’re looking for even more email marketing advice, sign up for our newsletter, Revenue Weekly! Our subscribers get the latest email marketing strategies and tips sent straight to their inbox from digital marketing experts!