Managing your company’s marketing strategy is no small task. You have a long list of to-dos ranging from analyzing data to researching competitors to planning a marketing budget, and much more.
Fortunately, there is a plethora of marketing manager software and tools that can make all these tasks easier so you can check more items off your to-do list.
Plus, the best software can not only save you time, but it can also help you implement more effective campaigns to earn a higher return on investment (ROI).
Check out our list of the best software for marketing managers below!
Top tip: As a marketing manager, you juggle multiple marketing campaigns and strategies for your business. That’s why we’ve built a virtual filing cabinet filled with more than 35+ free guides covering topics like search engine optimization (SEO), social media, web design, and much more.
Browse our free marketing manager guides today to start implementing effective strategies that boost revenue for your company!
9 best marketing manager software options of 2023
Here’s our list of our favorite software for marketing managers in 2023:
- Google Analytics
- SERP Racer
- SEO Checker
MarketingCloudFX is your all-in-one revenue acceleration platform and digital marketing solution. Powered by IBM Watson, MarketingCloudFX helps you ignite your online and offline sales, making it one of the best tools for marketing managers today.
With MarketingCloudFX, you can:
- Track the sources of your leads, web traffic, and phone calls
- View visitor website recordings to analyze user behavior
- Manage, track, and integrate all of your marketing strategies in one place
- Track and measure your ROI
- Personalize your marketing messages
- Manage and nurture your leads
- Implement a revenue-driving email marketing campaign
- Collect and analyze customer and client data
- Analyze essential metrics from your website, SEO strategy, and other strategies
- And much more
Say goodbye to juggling multiple tools and platforms and say hello to your all-in-one marketing manager software solution with MarketingCloudFX.
One platform tracking countless metrics and driving stellar results.Learn More About Our Proprietary Software
Next on our list of the best software for marketing managers is Nutshell. Nutshell is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps you collect and analyze essential data about your current and potential customers.
Nutshell can help you:
- Automatically track and measure the ROI of your marketing budget
- Track the entire lifecycle of your leads from awareness to purchase
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Close more deals
- View website session history, sources, website visit duration, and more from your leads
- Create custom dashboards to plan your sales day
- Collect essential contact information of your leads and current customers in one place
- And much more
If you’re searching for one of the best marketing manager software tools to help you create more long-lasting relationships with customers and increase conversions, Nutshell is the perfect platform for you.
3. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the most popular free marketing management tools in the world. It’s a website analytics tool that enables you to view in-depth information about how users visit and interact with your website.
For example, you can view:
- Which pages users visit
- How much time users spend on your pages
- Audience demographic data
- The device visitors use to browse your website
- The sources of your web traffic
- And more
Google Analytics is a helpful tool that allows you to track essential information about your website. You can then use these insights to inform your marketing strategies to drive better results for your company.
So, if you’re not currently using Google Analytics to monitor your website, audience and more, it’s time to start.
Managing your social media campaigns and creating posts across multiple platforms can be a time consuming task. With Hootsuite, it doesn’t have to be.
Hootsuite is one of the best all-in-one social media marketing management tools. With Hootsuite, you can create and schedule posts across multiple social media platforms all from one dashboard in just a few clicks.
In addition, you can use Hootsuite to view and respond to your comments and messages to easily engage with your audience across your multiple social media pages.
Next on our list of the best software for marketing managers is KeywordsFX. Keyword research is a crucial component for any successful SEO strategy or PPC campaign. KeywordsFX makes your keyword research process a breeze.
With KeywordsFX, you can identify the best high-value keywords that your target audience is searching for online.
You can then insert these keywords throughout your website, content and PPC ads to ensure that your website appears as one of the first results when users search for those keywords online.
6. SERP Racer
It’s essential to conduct an analysis of search engine results pages (SERPs) to identify opportunities to help your website rank higher in the search results. Make your analysis easier with SERP Racer.
With SERP Racer, you can enter a target keyword to view a list of the top ranking websites for that term. From there, you can analyze how your website compares to your competitors. This tool can also highlight each site’s page speed to see how quickly each page loads for users.
If you find that your website is falling behind, you can optimize your page speed and implement other SEO techniques to help your website outrank your competitors’.
Coming up with new ideas for your content marketing strategy is no easy feat. That’s where FAQFox can help.
FAQFox crawls a variety of websites to generate keyword and content ideas for your strategy, which is why it’s considered one of the best tools for marketing managers. Simply enter a word or phrase and any specific websites you want to crawl to get started.
FAQFox will then craw multiple website and generate the best high-value keywords and content ideas to help you create your next great piece of content.
Next on our list of the best marketing manager software is Ahrefs.
Ahrefs is one of the most popular marketing management tools today. With Ahrefs, you can:
- Analyze your current keyword rankings
- View your backlinks and referring domains
- Analyze your competitors’ websites
- And much more
Ahrefs makes it easy for you to monitor the success of your SEO strategy and identify key opportunities to further optimize your website to soar to the top of the search results.
9. SEO Checker
Last on our list of the best software for marketing managers is SEO Checker. If your company current invests in SEO, it’s essential to track and report on your success so you can make improvements to improve your strategy and increase your rankings.
With SEO Checker, you can receive a comprehensive, in-depth SEO report for free.
Simply enter your website URL to get your free SEO report. With SEO Checker, you’ll receive a:
- SEO score
- Site speed analysis
- URL optimization check
- Meta tag assessment
- Image optimization tips
- Code analysis
- In-page link audit
- Site security score
- Mobile-friendly check
- Crawl and indexation analysis
SEO Checker saves you valuable time analyzing your current SEO performance on your own. Instead, you can receive a comprehensive report with data-driven suggestions for optimizations you can make to your website to help you achieve a top spot in the search results.
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
Get the most out of your marketing manager software with WebFX
Are you finding it tricky to maximize your results with your marketing manager software? Are your campaigns not driving the results you hoped? WebFX can help.
With our industry-leading software for marketing managers, MarketingCloudFX, you can track your marketing campaigns with ease. Plus, our team of over 500 marketing experts is always on hand to help you use the platform to maximize your results.
Are you ready to start driving more revenue for your business? Speak with one of our strategists by calling 888-601-5359 or contact us online to chat with us about the needs and goals of your business. We can’t wait to help your company grow!
Table of Contents
- Review Management Software: What Is It and Which Tools Should You Use?
- A/B Testing Tools: The Best Options for Your Marketing Efforts
- The 16 Best Data Management Tools for Your Business
- 5 Live Chat Software Options to Enhance Your Customer Service
- 11 Best Marketing Automation Tools to Improve Productivity
- The 7 Best Digital Marketing Software Options of 2023 to Help You Grow
- 30+ Best Project Management Software Options for 2023
- 7 HubSpot Apps to Use in Your Integrations
- Ahrefs vs. Semrush: Which Is the Best Option for Your Business?
How We Drive Revenue for Businesses
- Ecommerce Marketing Solutions: Grow Your Online Store With Digital Marketing
- Online Press Release Services: Promote & Grow Your Company
- Digital Marketing Agency for Small Business
- Video Marketing Agency
- Marketing Operations Services
- Performance marketing agency
- performance marketing services
- End-to-End Marketing Solutions
- Business Consulting Services
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Your Guide to Digital Marketing for Exercise Equipment Companies
- 5 Best Remodeling Company Marketing Ideas in 2023
- Digital Marketing for Pressure Washing Companies
- Digital Marketing for Restoration Companies to Drive Revenue
- Digital Marketing for Tiling Companies: Drive Leads Online
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies | Grow Your Business
- Digital Marketing for Steel Mill Manufacturing
- HVAC Marketing Pricing: How Much Does HVAC Marketing Cost?
- 5 Industrial Marketing Examples for Inspiration in 2023
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.