- Published: Oct 25, 2022
- 9 min. read
Abby FieldsBranded Content Specialist
- Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
Is Salesforce just not cutting it? We’ve got the perfect list of Salesforce alternatives of 2024 just for you!
If you find that it doesn’t fit into your budget or is too complicated, it’s time to find another CRM like Salesforce that helps you drive sales and revenue.
Keep reading for an in-depth look at the top Salesforce competitors and CRM alternatives to Salesforce to help you find the platform of your dreams!
Bonus: Do you like staying up to date with all things digital marketing and sales? We thought so. Never miss out on the latest sales and digital marketing advice by signing up for our free newsletter, Revenue Weekly!
8 Salesforce alternatives that will help you close more deals
Searching for some CRMs like Salesforce that help you close more deals? Check out our list of Salesforce CRM alternatives:
To start our list of top Salesforce CRM alternatives, we’ll explore our top pick for an affordable, powerful, and stress-free CRM platform — Nutshell.
Nutshell offers two pricing plans:
- Nutshell: $16 per user per month
- Nutshell Pro: $42 per user per month
Nutshell is best for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) looking for a hassle-free, all-in-one CRM platform equipped with world-class customer support ready to help them maximize revenue.
This powerful CRM platform comes equipped with a range of flexible features that give your sales team all the resources they need to close more deals.
Nutshell allows you to:
- Automate time-consuming tasks, like manually entering prospect details and data
- Access comprehensible, custom reports to gain deep insights into your sales performance, processes, and audience
- Send automatic, personalized emails anytime someone completes a specific action on your website
- Create personalized email drip sequences
- Segment your email lists based on common interests, purchase history, and more
- Launch lead generation forms on your website
- Manage all of your contact details in a single dashboard
- View every interaction, email, and phone call prospects have with your team
- Analyze and manage your entire sales pipeline
- And much more
Next on our list of the best Salesforce alternatives is Zoho. Zoho is a popular CRM platform, as well as one of the top Salesforce competitors, that’s designed with a focus on streamlining sales processes.
Zoho has four pricing plans:
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
- Enterprise: $35 per user per month
- Ultimate: $45 per user per month
Zoho is best for medium-sized to enterprise businesses with larger sales teams that want to improve their productivity and efficiency.
When you invest in Zoho, you can:
- Automate lead generation from multiple sources, like your website, social media, and more
- Automatically score leads and assign them to your reps
- See a birds-eye-view of your sales pipeline
- Store and manage customer and prospect contact details
- Automate operational and data entry tasks, like sending emails and updating fields
- And more
You can choose from four different pricing packages to get access to Pipedrive:
- Essential: $12.50 per user per month
- Advanced: $24.90 per user per month
- Professional: $49.90 per user per month
- Enterprise: $99 per user per month
Pipedrive is best for SMBs and enterprises that need an easy way to streamline and manage every prospect in their sales pipeline.
With Pipedrive, you can:
- Get a visual view of your sales pipeline to see your sales process at a glance
- Update deals by dragging and dropping them into place
- Create a custom pipeline that matches your sales process, or choose a template
- Collaborate with team members on deals
- Receive reminders and notifications on all your sales activities
- Segment and sort leads to easily keep track of your prospects
- And more
If you’re still searching for Salesforce CRM alternatives, we’ve got you covered. ActiveCampaign is another popular CRM platform that can help you improve your sales processes, and is another one of the top competitors to Salesforce.
ActiveCampaign has four pricing packages. The pricing will vary depending on the number of contacts in your CRM. The following prices are the cheapest options starting out with 500 contacts:
- Lite: $9 per month
- Plus: $49 per month
- Professional: $149 per month
- Enterprise: Custom
This CRM software is best for medium-sized and enterprise businesses that want to automate their processes and need to manage at least 500 contacts or more.
Check out some of the main features of ActiveCampaign below:
- Automatically identify and prioritize your high-value leads
- Send automatic emails whenever a user completes a specified action on your website or moves to the next stage in your sales pipeline
- Automatically update contact data
- View your entire interaction and conversation history with prospects and customers
- And more
Fifth on our list of CRM alternatives to Salesforce is Thryv. Thryv is a designed to help small businesses form long-lasting relationships with customers that drive brand loyalty and revenue, making it one of the best alternatives to Salesforce.
To get pricing for Thryv, you can contact them for a custom quote.
Thryv is best for SMBs looking for an easy-to-use CRM platform with all the basic contact management and team collaboration features needed to form better customer relationships.
With Thryv, you can:
- Enable prospects and customers to directly book appointments, share documents, or make payments
- Gather audience data to learn more about your prospect’s interests and demographics
- Easily import your current contacts from your phone, email, and more
- Easily add new contacts to your dashboard
- Manage the interactions your prospects have with your team
- And more
Next on our list of the best Salesforce alternatives is SugarCRM, a CRM platform with a simple user interface.
SugarCRM offers four pricing packages to choose from:
- Sell: $49 per user per month
- Serve: $80 per user per month
- Enterprise: $85 per user per month
- Market: $1000 per user per month
SugarCRM is one of the top Salesforce competitors due to its user-friendly interface and data insights, making it best for medium-sized and enterprise companies looking to use audience data to optimize their marketing strategies.
Here are some of SugarCRM’s key features:
- Understand which marketing strategies drive the best results for your business
- Launch data-driven campaigns
- Learn more about your audience’s interests
- Create personalized marketing messages
- And more
Next on our list of Salesforce alternatives is Freshsales, a CRM platform that helps you easily streamline your sales and marketing processes.
Choose from four pricing plans to access Freshsales:
- Free: $0 per user per month
- Growth: $15 per user per month
- Pro: $69 per user per month
- Enterprise: $125 per user per month
Freshsales is best for SMBs searching for a CRM like Salesforce that offers essential features to improve sales and marketing processes at an affordable price.
With Freshsales, you can:
- Create and track unique sales activities
- Map your entire sales process with tailored lifecycle stages
- Track each contact’s customer journey
- Understand which strategies drive the most leads and conversions
- And more
Last on our list of the best CRM alternatives to Salesforce is Keap. Keap helps you automate and optimize your sales and marketing processes for peak performance.
Keap offers three pricing options:
- Pro: $129 per month
- Max: $199 per month
- Max Classic: Custom
Keap is best for medium-sized and enterprise businesses looking to automate repetitive sales and marketing tasks so their team can spend more time driving sales, making it one of the best Salesforce CRM alternatives for automation.
Check out the main features of Keap below:
- Receive automatic reminders and notifications when leads complete specific actions and move through your sales funnel
- Send automatic texts and emails to nurture prospects
- Automatically capture lead information from your website
- And more
End your search for the best Salesforce alternatives with WebFX
Start and stop your search for the best CRM alternatives to Salesforce with WebFX. If you need the best CRM for small businesses, we offer the ultimate revenue acceleration technology duo with our marketing proprietary software, MarketingCloudFX, and Nutshell.
MarketingCloudFX and Nutshell work together seamlessly to help you implement data-driven strategies that drive and convert more leads for your business.
Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more