Webinar Platform Shortlist That’ll Knock Your Socks Off [2019 List]
Webinars give you and your business the opportunity to share valuable information with your target audience without even being in the same room. They allow you to connect with audiences located virtually anywhere, plus answer questions, build relationships, and so much more.
But what webinar platforms are the best for providing all that value to your viewers? Some webinar software is better than others, and we’re here to help you decide on the best one for your business.
On this page, we’ll talk about our favorite webinar platforms, and why we love them. We know that by the end of this article, you’ll have no problem selecting one that works perfectly for your business.
If you’d like to speak with a professional about how we can help you market webinars for your business and help you maximize attendance, feel free to contact WebFX online or give us a call at 888-601-5359!
Otherwise, read on to experience the holy grail of webinar platforms!
Best webinar platforms of 2019
So, you’ve decided that you want to connect with your clients on another level — and webinars are just the way to do it. But before you can get started, you have to decide on a webinar platform that is easy to use, cost-effective, and has all the bells and whistles you’re looking for in webinar software.
Check out our favorite webinar platforms of 2019 and what they have to offer you and your business.
WebinarJam is the first webinar platform on our list because it is jam-packed (no pun intended) with features that allow you to host a seamless webinar.
This is one of the best webinar platforms for hosting live events, and it allows you to stream to a variety of different channels including Facebook Live, YouTube Live, or even JamCast— which is WebinarJam’s proprietary broadcaster.
Starting at just $39.99/month, WebinarJam is a real steal.
Benefits of WebinarJam:
- Provides analytics for your live webinars to give you insight into their performance.
- Allows you to play a pre-recorded video during your webinar presentation.
- Records every webinar for your convenience automatically.
- Allows you to provide calls-to-action in pop-up format to ensure that attendees have every opportunity to purchase your product or service throughout the webinar.
- Lets you communicate with viewers effortlessly throughout the webinar.
- Works with EverWebinar (which we’ll talk about next) seamlessly.
If you’re looking to automate pre-recorded webinars, EverWebinar is the webinar software for you. Whereas WebinarJam allows you to provide live broadcasts of your webinar, EverWebinar lets you pre-record your presentations and automate them.
This allows you to pre-record webinars and create a backlog of content, and schedule it out as far as you see fit. Over time, this strategy can generate tons of leads for your company, and you don’t have to worry about the stress of live broadcasting.
It starts at $41/month too, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank with this webinar software either.
Benefits of EverWebinar:
- Maximizes viewership by letting you schedule the same webinar to play throughout the day so that you don’t have to choose just one broadcast time.
- Integrates seamlessly with email software like MailChimp.
- Provides analytics to help you gain insight into the performance of your webinars.
- Includes time zone detection so you only have to schedule things once — the platform will take care of the rest.
- Gives users the ability to sign up on the spot and gives you the ability to nudge them to do so.
Price: $165-$390/month (when billed monthly)
We had to include Dacast on our list since it’s one of the only platforms that allows you to pay per webinar event. It doesn’t require a subscription, which makes it a great option when you’re just starting to test the waters with webinars.
The functionality includes everything you need to get started with webinars and is advanced enough to be your go-to — even when you’ve got your webinar campaign down to a science.
Although it lacks some of the crazy bells and whistles that other webinar platforms feature, it still gets the job done.
You’re able to start with a free trial, and from there, you’ll pay $0.25 per GB (with per-event pricing) or $19 to $289 per month (when billed annually), depending on your plan. To make finding the best pricing plan easy, Dacast offers an easy-to-use cost calculator.
Benefits of Dacast:
- Receive zero viewer limits, so you don’t have to worry about paying more for more attendees
- Use prepaid extra bandwidth for events predicted to have a high number of viewers
- Get FTP access with the paid version
- Access analytics to ensure that your webinars are performing the way you want them to
Whether you’re new to webinars or a seasoned professional, Demio has tons of options for you. For the new-to-webinars presenter, you’ll love the fact that you can set up your webinar in mere minutes, as well as the intuitive scheduling options included.
It’s the perfect webinar platform when you want to automate replays and hold live events.
You can start using Demio for as little as $51/month, with plans increasing in capabilities for $163/month.
Benefits of Demio:
- Copy the settings from one webinar and apply them to another to keep branding consistent and save time on future webinars.
- Avoid downloading any additional webinar software — Demio operates in your browser.
- Invite up to 15 coordinators to moderate chats and attendees.
- Access analytics to help you understand key metrics of your webinars.
- Automate replays with the “Like Live Replays” function.
If you’re new to the world of webinars, ClickMeeting might be the webinar platform for you.
ClickMeeting gives you all the information you need to host a webinar for the first time and does so within your browser.
There are varying plans that range from $25/month to $165/month, depending on the number of attendees.
Benefits of ClickMeeting:
- Features a mobile app that allows you to do everything, from scheduling your webinar and inviting attendees to streaming and recording.
- Provides customization features to keep your webinar materials on brand.
- Includes a variety of ways to engage viewers, like presentation features, whiteboard features, live chat, and more.
- Comes with reporting features that allow you to see essential webinar metrics.
How to choose the best webinar software
Although our list of webinar platforms is by no means comprehensive, it does provide a webinar platform for everyone. Whether you’re just starting or want something a little more advanced to integrate into your existing marketing campaign, there is a webinar platform for you.
But how do you choose the right webinar platform for your business?
Consider these few characteristics:
Are you okay with the mere basics when it comes to your webinar software, or do you want all the bells and whistles, like custom branding and whiteboard capabilities?
All webinar software has something different to offer, but you should make the decision based on your webinar’s needs and goals. If you’re looking to simply present information to your viewers, a bare-minimum webinar platform would work just fine.
However, if you’re streaming to a massive audience and want to present to impress, something a little more advanced might be the way to go.
With every platform comes a different price tag. Based on your webinar software’s capabilities, you’ll pay something a little different. The cost can vary based on things like your email list, your attendee list, and the features available within the platform.
Are you dead set on being able to communicate with your attendees during your live broadcast? Do you want to have automatic recording capabilities? If you’re looking for that one special feature, don’t settle!
Be sure to do your research and find a webinar platform that covers all your needs!
Need help deciding on a webinar platform?
If you can’t seem to decide on the right webinar platform for you, WebFX can help. We’re made up of a full team of marketing experts that can point you in the right direction when it comes to webinar software.
Are you looking to market your webinars after your broadcast? We’ve got you covered. Since we’re a full-service digital marketing agency, we can help you market your webinar to your target audience to drive leads and increase sales.
We offer strategies from search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising (PPC) to video production and social media marketing that can help your business host a full house of business buyers (or shoppers) at your next webinar.
Feel free to contact us online or give us a call at 888-601-5359!