Using color gradients, or effects that transition two or more colors with one another, is one of the most popular design techniques in web design. They’re easy to create yet hard to get right. In this showcase, you’ll witness some of the best examples of using color gradients in the hopes of inspiring you in your own designs.
If you’d like to learn more about color gradients, check out the tutorial called “Make High-Impact Backgrounds for Your Designs with Photoshop” which covers the use of color gradients, among other techniques.
Tim Van Damme
Rise Creative Group
Monterey County California Travel & Tourism
Show & Tell Consignment
love the septapus
Inner Metro Green
Share your thoughts
What do you think about color gradients in web design? Have you seen other exceptional uses of color gradients in web design? Share your thoughts and drop your links in the comments!
- 40 Useful and Creative Infographics
- 30 Beautiful Web Designs Inspired by Nature
- 30 Inspiring Dark and Sleek Web Designs
- Visual Inspiration: 30 Beautiful Web App Site Designs
- 10 Image Bookmarking Sites for Visual Inspiration
- 25 Impressive Portfolio Web Designs
- 30 Beautiful and Creative Blog Designs
- 30 Light and Sleek Web Designs for Inspiration
- 25 Elegant Workstations for Your Inspiration
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.