* Twitter giveaways are now finished! *
How It Works
Each day between March 1 through March 7, 2010, we’ll be giving away different prizes on Twitter. We’ll update this page every day this week with details on how to enter for a chance to win.
Follow @designinstruct to find out if you’ve won.
To enter, click on the “Click to Tweet” button of that day’s giveaway, which will take you to Twitter and automatically fill out the message that you need tweet.
Just post the message on Twitter, and you’ll be entered.
Please only tweet once per giveaway. There are seven giveaways so you have seven chances to win different prizes this week.
Winners will be randomly selected and announced on Twitter every day. We’ll give winners instructions on how to claim their prize through Twitter’s direct message (DM) system.
Day 7: MailChimp 100,000 Email Credits
Starts: March 7, 2010 – 7:30AM EST.
Ends: March 8, 2010 – 7:30AM EST
MailChimp is an email marketing service that helps you manage and build your email list, design beautiful email templates and track your performance. They’re giving away a total of 200,000 email credits (a $1,000 value). Two winners will receive 100,000 email credits each. Read more about the credits on their Pricing Plans page.
If you haven’t already, please sign up for a MailChimp account so that we can credit you right away when you’ve won (it only takes a few seconds).
Don’t forget to follow @designinstruct to find out if you’ve won.
Day 6: InMotion Hosting Free Web Hosting for 2 Years
Starts: March 6, 2010 – 7:30AM EST. Ends: March 7, 2010 – 7:30AM EST
InMotion Hosting is giving away 3 of their 2-year Power Plan packages. InMotion Hosting is a leading web hosting provider with over 100,000 domains hosted. Their business class hosting packages come with 24×7 U.S.
based technical support by phone, chat or email. All of their hosting plans come with a full cPanel license pre-installed, a free domain name or transfer, and unlimited transfer and bandwidth.
The Power Plan offers customers the ability to host 6 sites on one account, is ecommerce ready and comes with fast and reliable email.
Day 5: Fanurio Software Licenses
Starts: March 5, 2010 – 7:30AM EST. Ends: March 6, 2010 – 7:30AM EST
Fanurio is a time tracking and billing software application that’s highly appreciated by freelancers for its intuitive interface, flexible timer and ability to produce detailed invoices. Whether you need to round time, use multiple currencies or create invoices with your own layout, Fanurio has the right tools to help you get paid. Fanurio is giving away 10 licenses for its software (valued at $59 each).
The software is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
You can download and try Fanurio for free.
Day 4: Iconshock Entire Stock Icons Collection (and their Source Files)
Starts: March 4, 2010 – 7:30AM EST. Ends: March 5, 2010 – 7:30AM EST
Iconshock, a leading creator of top-notch, professional stock icons for web and software applications, is giving away three subscriptions to their entire stock collection (valued at $429 each). They come with their vector source files and in different sizes. You’ll have enough icons to (literally) last you a lifetime.
See the information about Iconshock’s entire collection.
- See the full list of Iconshock’s stock icons
- Follow @iconshock on Twitter
Day 3: FreshBooks 1-Year Shuttle Bus Subscriptions
Starts: March 3, 2010 – 7:30AM EST. Ends: March 4, 2010 – 7:30AM EST
FreshBooks is an easy-to-use online invoicing service that saves you time, gets you paid faster and makes you look Fortune 500 professional. From estimates and expenses to time tracking and invoicing, FreshBooks makes everything quick and simple — letting you focus on your work, not your paperwork. Customize the service with your own logo and colors, send invoices by email or ground mail, accept payments with PayPal, Authorize.net and more.
Freshbooks going to award three winners with a year’s Shuttle Bus subscription to their web application, worth $228 each. You can learn more about the software by taking the nice tour.
You should also sign up for a free account, it literally takes seconds to get up and running.
Day 2: Inkd 3-Month Subscription and Full Color Business Card Prints
Starts: March 2, 2010 – 7:30AM EST. Ends: March 3, 2010 – 7:30AM EST
Inkd, the world’s first online marketplace for cutting edge print designs, is handing out a 3-month all access template subscription where two winners will enjoy premium access to their entire graphic design template library—over a thousand templates full of graphic elements, photos, and illustrations—ready to edit and print, with new designs added every day. Two winners will get 1,000 full color 2-sided business card prints. You can pick one of their stylish Business Card Templates, or provide any design of your own and get the business cards to your door in a week.
- Learn more about Inkd’s all access template subscription
- Learn more about Inkd’s online printing
- Follow @inkdtweet on Twitter
Day 1: Campaign Monitor Apple iPad and $50 Email Credits
Starts: March 1, 2010 – 7:00AM EST. Ends: March 2, 2010 – 7:00AM EST.
Campaign Monitor, a web-based email marketing software application for designers and their clients, has offered an Apple iPad (16GB Wi-Fi, valued at $499) to one winner—it will be shipped to the winner when the product is available, late March 2010. Four winners will get $50 dollars in Campaign Monitor email credits (see details here).
If you haven’t already, you should try out Campaign Monitor for free – it only takes a few minutes to sign up.
We’ll be announcing more giveaways on this page, and the best way to find out when a giveaway starts is by joining us on Twitter.
Table of Contents
- * Twitter Giveaways Are Now Finished! *
- How It Works
- Day 7: MailChimp 100,000 Email Credits
- Day 6: InMotion Hosting Free Web Hosting for 2 Years
- Day 5: Fanurio Software Licenses
- Day 4: Iconshock Entire Stock Icons Collection (and Their Source Files)
- Day 3: FreshBooks 1-Year Shuttle Bus Subscriptions
- Day 2: Inkd 3-Month Subscription and Full Color Business Card Prints
- Day 1: Campaign Monitor Apple IPad and $50 Email Credits
- Stay Tuned
- Add Ratings, Polls and Reviews in Minutes Without Programming
- Welcome to Design Instruct!
- 10 Websites to Help You Master GIMP
- Design a Vector Pencil Cartoon Character
- 10 Features That Will Make Twitter Better
- A Showcase of Impressed Print Designs
- Master Manipulators: 40 Stunning Image Manipulations
- How to Create a Matte Painting Inspired Scene
- Inspiration: 40 Captivating Bright and Sleek Web Designs
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.