Note: Giveaway Period is Finished
Portfoliobox allows you to easily create an online portfolio website for showcasing your work. What’s awesome about using Portfoliobox is you don’t need to know how to code in order to have a sophisticated, feature-packed, and uniquely beautiful portfolio website so it’s the perfect solution for photographers, designers, artists, musicians, and so forth. Check out examples of portfolios that use Portfoliobox to get an idea of what Portfoliobox portfolio websites look like.
Some of the features you’ll love about your Portfoliobox Pro account are:
- Custom domain and email (myportfolio.com and [email protected])
- Free website hosting on their servers
- Beautiful design templates you can customize
- Responsive designs that look good in all devices (smartphones, tablets, desktop monitors, etc.)
- Google analytics integration so you can monitor and analyze your site traffic
- Send email newsletters to your customers easily
- E-commerce features and capabilities so you can sell your work online
Portfoliobox is based in Sweden. The service is growing quickly: Currently Portfoliobox is available in seven languages and has customers in more than 70 countries.
Get a Free Portfoliobox Account Today
If you’d like to have your very own Portfoliobox account now, they have a free subscription plan that’s commercial-free (unlike other free online portfolio hosting sites) and that allows you to create a completely unique website.
Even if you’re trying to win a Pro account, I suggest creating a free online portfolio website now so you can experience just how awesome Portfoliobox is without having to wait. And if you win this giveaway, they can just upgrade your account.
Create a Free Portfoliobox Account
Note: Giveaway Period is Finished.
You Won’t Be Able to Leave a Comment.
How to Win a Portfoliobox Pro Account
To win one of the five Portfoliobox Pro accounts we’re giving out in this giveaway, simply answer one of the following questions in the comments:
Why do you need an online portfolio?
What’s the most interesting thing about Portfoliobox?
To help you answer the question well, take some time to browse around the Portfoliobox website. You might also want to check out and like their Facebook page to learn more about Portfoliobox.
This giveaway ends on Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Please use a valid email address when leaving your comment so we can send you an email if you win.
The winners will be announced in another post. Comments are moderated so your comment may not show up right away. Comments that don’t follow the instructions on how to participate (described above) will be removed.
Table of Contents
- Five Popular Design Portfolio Website Styles
- 13 Paid & Free Portfolio Websites for Creatives Like You
- A Guide to Designing a Portfolio Website
- Dropr Makes It Easy to Create and Launch Your Online Portfolio
- 30 Minimalist Portfolio Website Designs for Inspiration
- 20 Gorgeous Next-Level Personal Portfolios to Inspire You
- 5 Tips for Putting Together an Outstanding Creative Portfolio
- 30 Visually Appealing Web Portfolio Designs
- “Undesign” Your Portfolio Website
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.