A Digital Advertising Firm That Will Drastically Grow Your Business
There has never been a better time to hire a digital advertising firm to help you take your business to new heights. In a 2018 study, 82 percent of respondents planned to increase their digital media spend — illustrating the importance and effectiveness of digital advertising. If you haven’t yet invested in a digital advertising campaign, you’re missing out on some serious leads and conversions.
Drive revenue with a seasoned digital advertising firm
Hiring a digital advertising firm that has years of experience and success with driving results for clients has the ability to drastically grow your business.
If you still need some convincing that it’s time to hire a digital marketing agency, keep reading. We’ll talk about the capabilities of a digital advertising firm, what makes one firm better than the rest, and how WebFX can take your business to new heights with our digital advertising strategies.
What can our digital advertising firm do for your business?
Hiring a digital advertising firm gives you a huge advantage over your competitors. Your strategies are backed with industry research, top-of-the-line tools, and some of the newest and best strategies in the industry.
Let’s talk about some agency capabilities to help you determine if hiring a digital advertising firm is the right move for your company. Keep in mind that WebFX offers all of these services, and more!
1. Help you gain intel on your competitors
If you work with a digital advertising firm, you’ll be able to gain valuable insight into what your competitors are doing online and how you can keep up with and beat them in search engines.
But why exactly is it important to know what your competitors are doing online? Simply put, if they’re ranking well in search engine results pages (SERPs), they’re doing something right. You have an opportunity to learn what that is by way of analyzing your competitors.
Your ultimate goal as an online business is to land yourself a top spot in SERPs since a whopping 71 to 92 percent of search engine traffic clicks on a first-page result. If you’re on the second page of results, or anything deeper than the second page, users likely won’t even see your website.
If your competitors are ranking well in SERPs while you are not, it’s no secret that they’re stealing your customers. That’s why performing a competitor analysis is so important.
An experienced digital advertising firm be able to take a deep dive into your competitors’ strategies to see what keywords they’re targeting with their content, what they’re posting on social media, and information about their top website pages.
Not only that, but your digital advertising firm will also be able to determine where other businesses are advertising online, what kind of ads they’re using, and what keywords mean the most to your industry.
This will give your digital ad firm direction when they create your campaign and give them insight into what you’re up against.
2. Make campaign strategy suggestions
After a digital advertising firm determines your top competitors and what strategies are working for them online, they can make suggestions for your custom strategy.
They’ll ask you for detailed information about your business, your target customer, what marketing strategies you already have in place, and what your goals are for your business. They’ll also ask you questions about your budget so that they can have a good idea of what kind of strategies you can afford, and how to scale your campaign.
The answers to these questions, in combination with your competitor analysis, will help your advertising firm make the best possible suggestions as far as your own unique advertising campaign.
3. Implement an effective advertising campaign
The term digital advertising covers a lot of marketing strategies — and it’s not just ads. When you think about all the marketing strategies out there, even if they’re not ads, they still advertise your company to your audience.
Here are some examples of digital advertising that aren’t necessarily online ads:
- An amazing website: Many business owners don’t think of their website as a form of digital advertising, but it’s actually one of the most important elements of a campaign. Your website is basically one giant, online billboard and is typically the first-time users interact with your business.That being said, it’s crucial that you have a beautiful site if you want to grow your business via digital advertising. Not only does it give visitors information about your business and your product offerings, but it also helps them understand you better as a brand.If your website is sub-par digital advertising firms likely offer website design or redesign campaigns that can help your advertising campaign.
- A solid content marketing strategy: You should never underestimate the importance of quality content on your website. After all, with no content, Google won’t have anything to rank.Digital advertising firms can create and implement a custom content marketing strategy that will help your most important pages rank highly in SERPs. This is a huge part of digital advertising since the SERPs provide a ton of advertising real estate for target users.
- Social media marketing: Although ads are an option through a social platform’s ad platform, social media platforms as a whole are a great hub to grow your brand.With 77 percent of the U.S. population owning a social media profile, it’s crucial to leverage platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to advertise your products and services.Digital advertising firms provide services to help you create content specifically for social media, appeal to your target users, and analyze users’ interactions with your posts.
- Email marketing: One of the oldest and most effective digital advertising strategies that firms provide is email marketing. With an incredibly high ROI of 4400 percent, email marketing helps you grow your brand while keeping your wallet full. Not to mention, it’s a great way to advertise your business.The only thing you need to start an email marketing campaign is a list of subscribers. You should never send an email to someone who didn’t directly provide you with their email address. Instead, provide lead capture forms on your site that entices users to provide their contact information.After you have a list of subscribers, your digital advertising firm can work with you to create content that is curated for your subscribers. You can even segment email campaigns so that the right information gets to the right users.All in all, email marketing is a fantastic digital advertising strategy since you can target users that have already shown interest in your company, making them even more likely to become a loyal, paying customer.
- A detailed search engine optimization (SEO) strategy: SEO is arguably the most effective digital advertising method available to businesses today. That’s because it encompasses numerous sub-strategies that help to perfect your online presence so that you rank highly in SERPs.As a digital ad strategy, SEO includes things like optimizing your site’s page speed, creating a strong internal linking structure so that Google can quickly find and index your pages, and doing keyword research to ensure that your content targets the right audience.
- Pay-per-click(PPC) advertising strategy: A strategy that actually does include an ad, PPC is a cost-effective way to advertise your business online. It’s popular among businesses for its immediate effectiveness and low cost, which create a near-perfect digital advertising strategy.PPC ads show up above organic results in search engine results, and they allow you to target your ideal customers with demographics and keyword targeting.The ads work on an auction system, which allows you to bid on key terms for your industry and compete against your competitors for ad real estate. The fact that you bid for your keywords means that you decide exactly how much you pay for each ad. And the best part, you only pay for it when users click on it — not for ad space.This is part of the reason PPC optimization strategies are so cost-effective.
4. Analyze the results of your digital advertising campaigns
One of the most important capabilities of any digital advertising firm is the ability to provide your business with campaign analytics and custom reporting.
Without analytics and reporting, your campaign is exponentially less effective because you’ll never pin down a perfected strategy. On the other hand, when the digital advertising firm you choose provides you with campaign analytics, you’ll be able to continuously tweak and perfect your campaign strategies until they’re as effective as possible.
Experienced digital advertising firms will use tools like Google Analytics to analyze information like site traffic, top pages, visitor behavior, and more. They’ll be able to keep track of things like bounce rate, which refers to the percentage of visitors that leave your site after only viewing one page, and dwell time, which is how long users spend on a given page before returning to SERPs.
These small pieces work together in a big way to help your digital ad firm determine next steps for your advertising strategy.
What makes a digital advertising firm one of the best?
There are a few sure-fire ways to know whether or not a digital advertising firm is worth your time and marketing budget.
1. They talk to you about your business goals
If your digital advertising firm doesn’t ask you about your business goals, you should probably check out other firms. When you’re shopping for a digital agency that will work to drive results for your business, it’s crucial that your goals are at the top of their mind throughout the entire campaign.
If an agency doesn’t ask about your business goals right off the bat, they’re likely not going to provide an effective campaign for you. Especially because effective is defined by how successfully they can help you reach your own unique business goals.
2. They provide up-front pricing
A digital advertising firm likely offers numerous strategies, like the ones we mentioned above. If they’re one of the best, they’ll provide pricing for all of their services up front on their website.
How does an agency posting their pricing make them great? First and foremost, it means they’re trustworthy. Posting pricing online means there aren’t any hidden fees or charges, and that they value openness and honestly with their clients.
Second, it ensures that potential customers don’t waste their time contacting a firm that’s out of their price range.
The best digital advertising firms out there post their pricing online for all to see.
3. They’ve been in the business for years
With experience comes knowledge. You likely wouldn’t trust someone who’s only had a week’s worth of experience to fix your car engine. Similarly, as a general rule of thumb, you should choose an agency that has years of experience under their belt.
A digital ad agency with decades of experience has not only learned a lot about the industry, but they’ve likely traversed many challenging campaigns and learned from their mistakes. For example, our team at WebFX has been in the industry for over 20 years. We understand what it takes to drive great results for businesses.
As a general rule of thumb, it’s beneficial to know how much experience your agency has had. You can even get this information through reviews and testimonials. This ensures you’re getting the best agency and top-notch services for your business.
4. They’re good at communicating
You should seek to find a digital advertising firm that is great at communicating with you about the details of your campaign. You can start by asking them how they report results to get a feel for their level of communication.
For example, if you ask them about campaign reporting and they don’t offer it as a service, it’s best to look for another digital advertising firm. This means that there likely won’t be very much communication about your campaign, and you could find yourself feeling out of the loop.
The best digital advertising firms will prove that they’re good communicators when it comes to your campaign and will always be available to talk about every detail of your strategy.
WebFX is the ultimate digital advertising firm
WebFX is a full-service digital advertising firm, which means we offer far more than just basic online advertising.
We’ve been in business for over a decade and in that time, we’ve been able to perfect our strategies in order to provide the most effective campaigns for our customers.
Here are just some of the digital advertising strategies that we offer at WebFX:
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Amazon SEO
- Voice search optimization
- Geofencing advertising
- Page speed optimization
- Website design and development
- And more!
Part of what makes our campaigns so successful is the fact that we don’t believe in cookie-cutter campaigns. Every business is different, has different goals, and a different budget, which is why we offer custom strategies to fit your unique company.
We have an in-house team of over 450 specialists who are experts in their craft and pride themselves on staying up-to-date with industry knowledge and standards. When you work with us, your campaign is based on the latest Google algorithms and industry knowledge. This way, you’ll never have to worry about an outdated strategy.
Over the years, we’ve been able to drive incredible results for our clients. More specifically, in the past five years alone, we’ve been able to drive over $2.4 billion in client revenue, as well as 6.3 million leads for client businesses. In addition, we’ve managed over 11.6 million transactions and generated over 4.2 million phone calls.
If that’s not enough to convince you that WebFX is a premier digital advertising firm, we boast an incredible 91 percent retention rate, which is a staggering 41 percent higher than most marketing agencies. We love our clients and when they work with us, we’re there for the long haul. Our 785+ client testimonials also speak to why our retention is so high!