Farm-direct marketing allows your business to sell your products directly to consumers instead of relying on a middleman. This strategy helps you take home more profit for your business, but it can be challenging to reach consumers and get them to buy your products. With a digital marketing strategy in place for your farm, you’ll reach more consumers looking to buy your products.
On this page, we’ll show you how we can help you reach more consumers with four remarkable digital marketing strategies. Keep reading to learn more about these strategies, and call us today at 888-601-5359 (or contact us online) to speak with a strategist about how WebFX will help you implement these strategies for your farm.
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
1. We’ll help you gain interested leads with search engine optimization (SEO)
The first digital marketing strategy we’ll discuss is search engine optimization (SEO). SEO is the process of optimizing your site to improve your ranking in search results.
So, why does your ranking matter?
Organic search results are the listings generated by Google and optimized through SEO. They appear after paid ads and local listings. Paid listings appear at the top of the search results and have the word “ad” tagged next to them to indicate the content is sponsored.
SEO will help you improve your site’s ranking, so you can rank higher in the organic search results. When 75% of people don’t go past the first page of results, you must invest in optimizing your site to get to the top page and drive more traffic for your farm.
Here’s what you can expect when you invest in our SEO services:
You’ll obtain qualified traffic
When you invest in SEO services for your farm, you’ll get a plan that helps you gain more qualified traffic for your business. Our team will help you identify your target market and help you optimize your site to reach them online.
We’ll help you reach this qualified traffic by helping you find the right keywords for your campaign. Keyword selection is crucial in SEO because it determines where your farm’s website appears in search results. Your keywords trigger your website to appear in relevant search results.
Choosing the right keywords matters because it determines who you reach in the search results. If you choose the right keywords, you’ll appear in results where people are looking for your business. It helps you connect with viable leads for your business.
Our team will conduct keyword research to help you find the most relevant keywords for your campaign. We’ll help you narrow in on the best long-tail keywords, which contain three or more words. These keywords will help you attract consumers that are looking for your products.
You’ll get an optimized local listing
Your farm markets directly to local customers. If you want to ensure that local consumers can find your farm, you must claim and optimize your local listing. This listing is also known as your Google Business Profile listing. At WebFX, we’ll help you set up your Google Business Profile listing and optimize it to drive more local leads.
You’ll have a mobile-friendly website
People are constantly on-the-go. For those who are on-the-go, you must have a website they can easily use on their tablets or mobile devices. At WebFX, we’ll help you create a mobile-friendly website that provides all mobile users with a positive experience on your site.
These are just a few things you can expect to get from our SEO services. If you’re looking for a method that will help you drive more traffic to your farm and earn you more leads, invest in SEO to help you drive better results with farm-direct marketing.
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“We have enjoyed and benefited from our growing relationship with WebFX. The communication is strong, the results speak for themselves, and things are often fixed without us even having noticed they were off to begin with. We are grateful to have their support and guidance as we work on SEO, website traffic, campaigns, content, and more.”
2. We’ll help you earn more leads that convert with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
If you want to gain leads that convert, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising will help you obtain these valuable leads. These paid ads appear at the top of the search results, above the organic listings.
PPC ads are great for your business because they help you reach more qualified leads. Ad clickers are 50% more likely to purchase your products than organic visitors. These leads know what they want and need to find the right place.
You’ll also want to consider investing in PPC because it’s budget-friendly. There is no set amount you must have to run a PPC campaign. While the amount will affect your campaign’s level of success, you don’t have to spend beyond your means to run a successful campaign.
At WebFX, we offer a comprehensive PPC plan to help you drive success with your direct-farm marketing. Here are a few things you can expect from our PPC plans:
- Keyword research and integration: If you want your PPC ads to appear on relevant results pages, you must choose relevant keywords. Our team at WebFX will help you find the right keywords for your campaign and integrate them into your ad.
- Ad copywriting: When interested leads click on your ad, you want to provide them with relevant information. We’ll help you create a solid ad copy that gets leads to convert and buy your farm’s products.
- Single account representative: It’s frustrating to partner with a company and never know who to contact. At WebFX, we make the process easy for you. You’ll have a dedicated account representative that you can contact if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas.
PPC advertising is a great farm-direct marketing tactic to help you reach more interested consumers and get them to buy your farm’s products.
3. We’ll help you reach more interested leads through social media ads
Social media is an excellent way for your business to connect with people that are looking for what your farm has to offer. The average user spends 28% of Internet time on social media, so it only makes sense that you should use social media to communicate with users.
Social media strategy is extremely effective for driving conversions for your business. Seventy-four percent of people use social media when making purchase decisions. You can use this platform to run ads that expose leads to your brand and drive conversions for your farm.
While you have the option to post organic content on your social media profile, paid advertising is the best way to reach new leads. These paid ads appear seamlessly in your audience’s timeline and get them familiar with your farm.
At WebFX, we’ll help you create a comprehensive social media campaign that enables your farm to obtain more consumers. With our social media advertising services, you can expect the following:
- A set number of unique ads: Depending on the number of social networks you use, you’ll get a set number of unique ads that we’ll help you run for your audience. You start with four ads for one social media platform and add two more unique ads for each additional platform you add to your plan.
- Custom advertising images: You want your farm’s ads to stand out on social media and catch your audience’s attention. When you sign up for a social media advertising package from our team, you’ll get unique custom advertising images that showcase the best of your brand.
- Monthly reporting and analysis: When you’re investing money into digital marketing strategies, you want to know they’re working. With every plan we offer, including social media advertising, we provide monthly reporting and analysis to help you understand your strategy’s successes and how it’s impacting your business.
These are just a few of the many features you’ll have from signing up for our social media advertising services.
If you want to see success with direct marketing for farms, integrate social media ads into your campaign strategy. You’ll reach more leads that convert and help your farm grow online.
37% of marketers say that generating high-quality leads was one of their biggest challenges.
We want to decrease that percentage.
WebFX can help you generate high-quality leads with a customized marketing strategy.Learn More About Lead Generation Services
Ready to take your farm-direct marketing plan to the next level?
Digital marketing strategies will help enhance your farm-direct marketing plan. These strategies will help you drive more leads and conversions, both online and offline. At WebFX, we have over 25 years of experience creating digital marketing campaigns that drive results.
We’re a full-service digital marketing company that offers numerous services to help you grow your business. Our team of over 500 experts will bring their knowledge and expertise to help you create the right farm-direct marketing plan for your business.
- 3 Fantastic Farmers Market Advertising Ideas
- 4 Digital Marketing Strategies for Farm Equipment Companies
- 4 Strategies for Growing Your Farm Online
- 7 Proven Web Design Tips for Orchards
- Digital Marketing for Christmas Tree Farms: 4 Online Growth Strategies
- Farm Website Design: 6 Tips for Creating the Best Farm Website
- Lead Generation for Farms: 3 Lead Gen Tips for Farmers
- PPC for Farms: 5 Benefits of Investing in Paid Ads for Your Farm
- SEO for Farms: 5 Tips for Growing Your Farm’s SEO Strategy
- Social Media for Farms (And Why You Should Invest)