Are you a cloud service provider who’s looking to increase your revenue with pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements? Well, you’re in the right place!
PPC ads for cloud computing companies are one of the best ways to increase your brand awareness and boost your online visibility. That’s why we’ll discuss the basics of PPC for cloud companies on this page and answer some of your questions, such as:
- What is PPC for cloud service providers?
- What are the benefits of PPC for cloud computing companies?
- What are the best PPC strategies for cloud computing companies?
If you’re ready to get started with PPC for cloud companies straight away, we can help!
At WebFX, our team of PPC experts has more than 25 years of experience creating custom PPC campaigns that have driven more than $3 billion in revenue for our clients. We can do the same for your cloud computing company.
We foster and form long-term partnerships so that your business has long-term results.
Over 90% of WebFX clients continue partnering with us into year 2 of their campaign.Hear from Our Happy Customers
What is PPC for cloud service providers?
PPC for cloud computing companies involves running digital advertisements that enable you to promote your brand on search engines. PPC ads display at the top of the search results, which means they can significantly boost your online visibility on search engines, like Google.
As the name suggests, you’ll only pay for your ad when a user clicks on it.
With PPC ads, you can create personalized marketing messages that target specific types of consumers. You can target consumers based on:
- Keywords and phrases they search for on search engines
- Purchase history
- And much more!
With PPC ads, it’s easy for your cloud company to boost your visibility online and attract more customers that turn into sales for your business.
Why is PPC for cloud computing companies important?
PPC ads can offer several benefits for your cloud computing company, including:
- PPC ads boost brand awareness: PPC ads increase brand awareness because your ads appear at the top of search results where people can see them. In fact, PPC ads can boost your brand awareness by more than 80%.
- PPC ads drive an impressive return on investment (ROI): You can earn $2 for every $1 spent on PPC ads. Plus, you can choose how much you want to spend on your ads, so you easily stay within your budget and still drive impressive results.
- PPC ads increase sales: Users who click on ads are 50% more likely to make a purchase than users who click on organic search results. That means PPC ads can drive more sales for your cloud computing company.
Overall, with the right PPC strategy for your business, you can stand out from your competitors and expand your reach, enabling you to attract more new customers for your cloud computing company.
How to drive revenue with PPC for cloud service providers
Now that you know the basics of PPC for cloud companies, let’s dive into how you can start driving more revenue with PPC ads.
Here are four of the best PPC strategies for cloud computing companies:
1. Optimize your ad landing page
Your ad landing page is what users will see once they click on your PPC ad. That means your landing page is the key to grabbing users’ attention and keeping them on your website until they are ready to make a purchase.
Here are a few ways you can optimize your ad landing page to increase your conversions and sales:
- Make sure your landing page and website is mobile-friendly
- Ensure your landing page is relevant to your PPC ad
- Improve your page load speed
- Include an eye-catching call to action (CTA)
Your landing page plays a crucial role in generating more sales for your business, so taking the time to optimize it to improve your conversion rate is essential for boosting your revenue.
2. Write compelling ad copy
The ad copy is an essential component of your landing page. Your ad copy should be compelling and engaging to keep users on your page and encourage them to purchase your products and services.
Here are a few of our favorite tips to help you write stellar ad copy:
- Speak directly to consumers by using the word “you”
- Write captivating and clear titles and headings
- Use subheadings to guide readers throughout your page
- Show off the benefits of your products and service
By speaking directly to users and describing how your products and services can benefit them, you can encourage more consumers to invest in your cloud computing software.
3. Conduct keyword research
Since PPC ads work by bidding on keywords, you’ll want to ensure you choose the right words and phrases that will drive the best results for your cloud computing company.
Once you’ve identified the best keywords for your PPC campaign, you can create an optimal bidding strategy that will help your ads appear at the top of the search results each time your target audience searches for those terms.
4. Include ad extensions
Ad extensions are extra features that you can add to your PPC ad to boost your campaign’s click-through rate (CTR). Ad extensions can help you display more information about your cloud computing company, besides just your title tag, URL, and short meta description.
These ad extensions are extremely beneficial for your PPC campaign. In fact, including an ad extension can increase your CTR by an average of 10-15%.
These extra features can include:
- Phone numbers
- Additional links to different pages on your website
- Options for users to send messages directly to your business
- Prices of your products and services
- The address of your store location
- And much more!
By including ad extensions, you can provide users with more information about your brand, products, and services and encourage them to click on your ad to find out even more.
Grow your cloud computing company with PPC services from WebFX
Are you ready to grow your business with PPC for cloud companies? WebFX can help!
At WebFX, our award-winning team of over 500+ PPC experts will work with you to create a personalized campaign that suits the needs of your business. Plus, we’ll continuously conduct an in-depth analysis of your biggest competitors to help you stand out from the crowd and earn even more customers.
Don’t let your competitors get ahead. Contact us online today or call 888-601-5359 to speak with one of our strategists and learn more about how our top-notch PPC services can drive revenue and sales for your cloud computing company.