Online Reputation Management Guide
Everything you need to know about managing your company's reputation online
WebFX — November 10, 2015
The Internet is a powerful marketing tool and helps your business reach a wider audience than any traditional advertising channel in existence. This means it has a huge potential to either help — or hurt — your brand.
That’s what makes online reputation management so important. In today’s Internet-driven world, your business simply can’t afford to appear anything less than reputable and trustworthy when potential customers look you up online.
In this guide, you’ll learn why online reputation management is so important, how you can do it, and how to take a proactive approach to making sure that your brand is represented well everywhere it appears.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to reputation management
2. Why manage your online reputation?
3. How your site affects your reputation
4. Managing your reputation on social media
5. Managing local listings and review sites
6. The importance of outreach
7. Helpful tools and resources