As the largest social media platform today, Facebook is a logical starting point for any social media strategy. It gives your business access to over a billion users, and can be an effective way to engage your target audience.
- What Are Facebook Dark Posts (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How Much Does it Cost to Advertise on Facebook?
- How to Advertise a B2B Company on Facebook
- How to Generate Leads Using Facebook
- 30 Facebook Ad Examples to Help You Shape Your Campaign
- How Do I Choose the Right Facebook Event Photo Size?
- 6 Facebook Retargeting Best Practices
- Customer Match Marketing on Facebook
If your company publishes original content on a regular basis, Twitter is one of the best places to share it with readers. And beyond that, it's often effectively used as a customer service platform.
Instagram has come a long way since the days were users were limited to simple, squarely-cropped images. Today, its features include videos, photo carousels, and shoppable posts.
As the only social media platform designed specifically for professionals, LinkedIn is a great platform for B2B companies. If you're looking to connect with people based on industry and job title, it's a valuable channel to use.
Although thinking of Pinterest might bring to mind primarily recipes, today the platform has evolved into an information-sharing resource with over 100 million users. If you want to reach users with specific interests, it's a great way to reach a new audience of readers.
YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world — behind Google, of course. This means that posting videos on the platform gives you huge potential to reach users, and is one of the best ways to share video content.