On this page, we’ll discuss the benefits of using video advertising, where you can use video advertisements, and how a video advertising company will help your business. If you need help getting started with your video advertising campaign, call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist.
Let’s get started!
What are the benefits of using video advertising?
When you start looking into video advertising services, you may wonder about the benefits of using video advertising for your business. Here are four benefits to investing in video advertising services.
1. People watch videos
When you invest in video advertising services, you’re investing in a method that works. People are 10 times more likely to engage with a video than a block of text. Social media videos are more interesting to your audience and encourage them to interact with your page.
People are more interested in videos because they provide a visual way to obtain information. It’s more interesting to watch a video than it is to read paragraphs of text. By investing in video advertising services, you’re investing in something your audience wants to see.
This benefits your business because it makes them more likely to engage with your content. If people are already actively watching videos, they’re more likely to watch your content. This means higher engagement and interest in your content.
2. People share videos
Videos are easily shareable with other people. Whether someone sends it directly or shares it on their social media page, videos are easily shareable and digestible by other people. People are more likely to share videos with their friends because it takes two minutes or less to obtain all the information.
In fact, 92 percent of people share videos with their friends after watching. When you invest in video advertising services, you create an opportunity to spread your content and your brand to new leads.
This benefits your business because it helps you reach new leads and increase brand awareness. Since people like to share videos, they will share your videos with others and help you reach more people. It’s a great way to increase brand exposure and get more people familiar with your brand.
3. Videos lead to conversions
Videos are extremely powerful for helping your business earn conversions. Simply by including a video on your landing page, you increase your conversion rate up to 80 percent. Investing in video advertising services can help your business earn more conversions.
4. Videos help you get information out faster
In this busy world, people don’t have an abundance of time to consume information. If given the option to watch a 30-second video or spend five minutes reading an article, they will opt to watch the video. Videos deliver information quickly (and visually!).
When you deliver information faster, you expose more people to your brand. This helps you earn more valuable leads for your business.
Who needs a video advertising agency?
When you look into video advertising services, you may wonder if you should rely on a video advertising agency to run your campaign. If you’re wondering if a video advertising company is right for you, here are three reasons to hire an agency:
- You want to promote existing video content: You may have tons of awesome video content, but don’t know how to promote it. A video advertising agency can help you promote your content and get it in front of valuable leads.
- You don’t have time to manage video advertising campaigns: If you don’t have the time or resources to manage a video advertising campaign, you can rely on the professionals to do it for you. You can worry about your business while your video advertising agency runs your advertising campaign for you.
- You don’t know how to create video advertising campaigns: If you don’t know where to start, how to optimize videos, or how to measure results, you can rely on a video advertising company to help you run your campaign. They are professionals who will know how to drive valuable results for your business.
These are just a few reasons to rely on a video advertising agency. A video advertising agency will help you drive better results for your campaign.
What can I expect when working with a video advertising agency?
When you partner with a video advertising agency, you want to choose one that is best for your business. Here are a few things you should see from your video advertising agency.
- They stay on top of trends: You want to partner with a company that knows what types of videos are trending. Video trends are constantly changing, so you need a company that keeps up with these changes. It will help you produce a better campaign for your business.
- They prioritize ongoing training: There is always something new to learn about video advertising. If you want to find the right company for your business, you want one that is willing to learn new perspectives and constantly improving.
- They offer transparent pricing: When you’re trying to find the right company for your business, you want one that offers transparent pricing. You want to know exactly how much video advertising services cost so you can plan your budget accordingly.
- They provide transparent reporting: Transparent reporting is important for your business. You want to know exactly the results of your campaign. When you’re trying to find the right company for your business, look for video advertising companies that offer transparent reporting.
- They have a team of advertising experts: Whether it’s social media, Google Ads or advertising, you want to hire a video advertising company that knows what they’re doing. Look for ones with an extensive portfolio and client testimonials to get a scope of how knowledgeable they are with video advertising.
These are a few expectations you’ll want to set to ensure that you get the best video advertising company for your business.
Where can I use video advertising?
As you look into video advertising services, you may wonder where you can use videos. Social media platforms welcome videos and are easily shareable on these platforms.
Here are some social platforms you can use to advertise to your audience:
- Facebook: Facebook is a great social media site for sharing videos. It’s easy for your audience to watch and share videos organically on this platform. Facebook also offers paid advertising videos to help you reach new leads.
- Twitter: Twitter is another platform that offers both organic and paid videos. It’s a great way to boost engagement and catch your audience’s attention as they scroll through their news feed.
- Instagram: Instagram’s main focus is on photos and videos, so it’s very common to see video advertisements on this platform. You can create video ads that seamlessly blend into users’ newsfeeds and capture new leads.
- YouTube: YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world because so many people search for videos on their platform. It creates a great opportunity for you to upload videos and create video advertisements to reach new subscribers.
- Pinterest: While it’s less common to use video advertisements on Pinterest, there is still a great opportunity to use them. You can use videos to advertise your products and give people a better idea about your products.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is another great social media platform to use videos. You can create professional advertisements to reach leads and connect with other businesses.
These are just a few of the social media platforms you can use to upload video.
A Partner Businesses Trust
Their focus on ROI and their innate ability to communicate this information in a way that I understand has been the missing link with other digital marketing firms that I have used in the past.
Leah Pickard. ABWE
Video advertising services are limited to just social media. You can use video advertisements with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns too. Including videos on your landing pages helps boost engagement and conversions.
Overall, there are many opportunities for your business to use video advertising services to obtain more traffic and leads.
What’s the ideal length for video advertisements?
Now that we looked at the different platforms you can post videos, you may be wondering about the ideal length for a video. In general, it is best to keep your videos short. People don’t engage as long with longer videos, so it’s best to keep them short to keep your audience interested.
So, what’s the ideal length on each platform?
- Facebook: If you want to see success with Facebook videos, ensure your video is two minutes or less. Engagement on these videos falls after two minutes. For best results, stick to shorter videos, around 30 seconds, as they are the best performers on Facebook.
- Twitter: Twitter has a 30-second limit to their videos and it is ideal that you use anywhere from 15-30 seconds of that time. This is a great place to create a teaser video that leads to a longer video or a short, succinct ad.
- Instagram: When you create Instagram videos, you’ll want to keep them between 30-60 seconds. This is the ideal length to engage your audience and get them interested in your products or services.
- YouTube: YouTube is one of the few platforms where you can extend your time and length of organic videos. Since people are going on YouTube with the intention of browsing videos, you can make organic videos around two minutes long. For video ads, you’ll want to stick to 30 seconds or less.
- Pinterest: Pinterest has a limit of 30 minutes for videos, but you don’t want to go near that time. Like other platforms, the ideal time is 15-30 seconds to advertise to your audience and grab their attention.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn allows businesses to create videos up to 10 minutes long, but it’s recommended to keep videos around 30 seconds. This is more ideal for capturing leads and getting them interested in your business.
Overall, the general consensus is to keep videos around 15-30 seconds long. This is enough time to engage your audience and provide them with important information. You’ll keep more leads interested in your video and prevent them from discontinuing watching.
What results can I measure with video advertising?
When you invest in video advertising services, you’ll have someone who can measure your results for your campaign. Each social media platform offers its own tracking system to help you monitor important metrics with your video’s performance.
Here are a few metrics you can see with video advertising:
- Click-through rate (CTR): When you run videos on social media sites, you can see how many people are clicking on your video. Your CTR helps you monitor engagement with your video to see how many people are interested in it.
- Cost Per View (CPV): When you run video advertisements, you typically bid an amount to run your ads. When your campaign launches, you’ll pay each time someone views your video. Your CPV will help you see how much it costs your business to run an ad and obtain views.
- Views: Another metrics you can monitor is your viewer count. You can see how many people watch your video compared to the number of people who could have watched it.
- Average watch time: Average watch time helps you see how well you hold engagement with your video. You can see where interest drops off and figure out how you can optimize your campaign to perform better and garner more interest.
If you’re running videos on multiple platforms, it becomes challenging to monitor all these metrics on their separate sites. Instead, you can use a program, like MarketingCloudFX, to track all your results in one place. This makes it easy for you to monitor all your campaigns.
Video marketing services
Taking on a video marketing campaign can be a large task. If you don’t have the time or resources to run video marketing campaigns, invest in video marketing services. Video marketing services allow you to rely on experts to run your campaign while you focus on your business.
At WebFX, we offer customizable video marketing plans that fit every business’s budget. We offer basic and premium plans for all businesses.
With a basic plan, you’ll get videos up to 30 seconds long with one round of revisions and 150 words of overlay text script at an initial investment cost of $300. Our premium plan offers videos up to 60 seconds long with two rounds of revisions and 300 words of overlay text script for an initial investment of $600.
If you want to take your video marketing campaign to the next level, check out our pricing and packages.
WebFX is a top video marketer that will help your business grow
Video marketing is extremely beneficial to your business. It will help you reach more people, earn more leads, and gain new conversions. At WebFX, we have years of experience creating video marketing campaigns that drive results.
We’re a full-service digital marketing company that specializes in video marketing. We have a team of over 200 experts that will bring their knowledge and expertise to your campaign. We’ll help you create a video advertising campaign that drives results.
If you’re looking for a company that drives results, look no further than WebFX. In the last five years, we’ve driven over $1.5 billion in sales and over 4.6 million leads for our clients. We know how to create campaigns that help your business grow.
Don’t believe us? Just ask our clients! Check out our 550+ client testimonials that attest to the awesome work we do!
Get started today
If you’re ready to start creating a more effective video marketing campaign, contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist.
We look forward to helping your business reach new heights!