Data-Driven Social Media Strategies
MarketingCloudFX is our proprietary marketing software built to enable our client’s website strategies and digital campaigns.
In addition to built-in advanced tracking capabilities, MarketingCloudFX is enabled with a suite of tools that can be leveraged for Social Media content, campaigns, and targeting.
Keep your business top of mind by activating your customer data on social channels.
- Leverage CRM and CDP data in your retargeting strategy
- Remarket to high value prospects throughout across devices
- Reach new audiences with better 3rd party targeting on ad networks
Company Visitor Detection
Develop your B2B social media strategy with insights from identified companies visiting your website.
- Identify companies visiting your site even before they fill out a form
- Pinpoint what content resonates with particular companies
- Export engaged companies for targeted social media ads
Lead Journey Insights
Enrich and leverage lead data to make smarter social media marketing decisions.
- Understand social media’s role in the unified customer journey
- Automate audience creation to target and advertise to granular audiences
- Use insights to evolve your organic social strategy and content
Looking for plans and pricing? Get a preview of our Social Media Marketing Services
In the world of social media marketing services, a common pitfall is the one-size-fits-all approach. But that’s not our modus operandi — and it’s definitely not how we’ve propelled $6 billion in revenue for our clients within the past five years. Our approach is distinct: we fashion tailor-made strategies that align with your business, industry, and aspirations. Curious about the possibilities? Catch a glimpse of what that could entail below:
CUSTOM SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT PLANS
$3,000 / month
How we determine pricing
Discuss your business goals
We’ll learn about what you are hoping to achieve as a company — short- and long-term — to create a social media plan that works towards your goals.
Analyze your market
We’ll do a deep dive into your competition — both as a business and within search, specifically — to determine the best action plan.
Review your strategic objectives
What key objectives are on your roadmap? Double down on content production? Launch a new product line? We’ll create a plan that aligns perfectly.
INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS:
- Data-backed optimization ideas
- 360° social media audit
- 24/7 social media monitoring
- Expertise of a 500+ digital strategy team
- Full-funnel ROI tracking
Solving key challenges for businesses
When Merrimack Valley Psychological Associates wanted to help more clients, they turned to WebFX. Learn how our partnership expanded their reach and results.
“My practice has grown quickly and improved our accessibility to those we serve or hope to serve within our community. WebFX is directly responsible for our growth and the fact that we have more than doubled our revenue in six months.”
Net Friends turned to WebFX to help them boost their presence in search engines to attract qualified traffic and leads for their business.
“Web traffic is up well over 100% and our marketing qualified leads are more than double what they were before our WebFX engagement.”
Hurst Pediatric Dentistry wanted more clients to find their kid-friendly dental office. Here’s how our partnership helped them serve up more smiles!
“Rather than pushing us to make changes on our website that would make it more similar to so many other websites, WebFX offers suggestions for simple tweaks we can make to get the results we want, while still allowing our personalities to shine through.”
- Dedicated account manager, interfacing with a team of 500+ digital marketing experts
- MarketingCloudFX access for optimizing, measuring, and reporting ROI
- In-depth analysis of your business goals, industry, and competitors
- In-house project management software, 24/7 help desk, and direct client phone line
- One or two team members trying to keep up with fast-paced marketing advancements
- Analytics suite for measuring and improving campaign performance
- S.M.A.R.T. goals, but limited resources needed to execute
- Reporting roadblocks leading to project delays and wasted spend
Typical Marketing Agency
- Dedicated account manager responsible for strategy, but will need your help implementing solutions
- Third-party tracking and analysis with subscription costs passed to you
- Cookie-cutter checklists and solutions for optimizing your campaigns
- Regular, but unreliable support when issues arise with your account
Explore social media marketing services plans
With WebFX’s social media marketing services, your business can choose between pre-built or custom plans. Explore our social media service packages below or contact us online to create a customized social media marketing solution.
Standard consultation and reporting plans (Monthly)
|Number of Posts per Month
|Custom Images per Month
|Number of Networks
|Up to 2
|Up to 3
|Social Media FuelFX Assets Included
|Vertical Content Creation
|Social Media Marketing Strategy
|Social Media Competitive Analysis
|Social Media Brand Reputation Analysis
|Social Media Audit + Recommendations
|Dedicated Social Media Account Manager
|Daily Monitoring of Included Social Assets
|48 Business Hour or Less Customer Response Time
|Personal Social Media Consultations per Month
|Access to WebFX editorial calendar & content publishing tools
|Standard Monthly Reporting and Analysis
|Network Setup & Optimization
|Cover Photo & Profile Photo Design/Optimization
|500+ SMEs behind campaign driving results
|Boosted Posts per Month
|Required Boosted Post Spend
|Ongoing Management Fee
|Need more information? Call Us: 888-601-5359
A note about our social media services
The Social Media Organic & Customer Service Full Management Plans include advertising management for boosted posts only to support a results-driven content marketing strategy on social media. The advertising does not include any other ads such as traffic ads, lead ads, shopping feed ads, marketplace ads, etc.
All other ads other than boosted posts / sponsored content from organic content created or exceeds the maximum ad spend level require a full social media advertising campaign in addition to the content management campaign.