Platform to Empower Web Dev Capabilities
MarketingCloudFX is our proprietary marketing software built to enable our client’s website strategies and digital campaigns.
Equipped with over 20 different features, MarketingCloudFX offers a few key features that can help take your website to the next level and enable your website development projects.
Full transparency and seamless collaboration for website development projects and beyond.
- Access centralized communications to align teams and partners
- Gain visibility into the project’s progress, timelines, and milestones
- Stay informed about updates, changes, and important decisions
Monitor competitor websites to easily compare websites, changes, and UX.
- Compare site speed metrics for both mobile and desktop
- Explore engagement metrics for top competitor websites
- Leverage competitor insights to inform web dev priorities
Landing Page Builder
Get full access to our seamless landing page deployment tool to convert more visitors into leads.
- Get a custom template so that your team can quickly deploy landing pages for email, social, or paid ad campaigns
- Create unique experiences that prioritize user experience and page speed
- Access a library of royalty-free images to elevate your landing pages
Solving key challenges for businesses
When Merrimack Valley Psychological Associates wanted to help more clients, they turned to WebFX. Learn how our partnership expanded their reach and results.
“My practice has grown quickly and improved our accessibility to those we serve or hope to serve within our community. WebFX is directly responsible for our growth and the fact that we have more than doubled our revenue in six months.”
Net Friends turned to WebFX to help them boost their presence in search engines to attract qualified traffic and leads for their business.
“Web traffic is up well over 100% and our marketing qualified leads are more than double what they were before our WebFX engagement.”
Hurst Pediatric Dentistry wanted more clients to find their kid-friendly dental office. Here’s how our partnership helped them serve up more smiles!
“Rather than pushing us to make changes on our website that would make it more similar to so many other websites, WebFX offers suggestions for simple tweaks we can make to get the results we want, while still allowing our personalities to shine through.”
- Dedicated account manager, interfacing with a team of 500+ digital marketing experts
- MarketingCloudFX access for optimizing, measuring, and reporting ROI
- In-depth analysis of your business goals, industry, and competitors
- In-house project management software, 24/7 help desk, and direct client phone line
- One or two team members trying to keep up with fast-paced marketing advancements
- Analytics suite for measuring and improving campaign performance
- S.M.A.R.T. goals, but limited resources needed to execute
- Reporting roadblocks leading to project delays and wasted spend
Typical Marketing Agency
- Dedicated account manager responsible for strategy, but will need your help implementing solutions
- Third-party tracking and analysis with subscription costs passed to you
- Cookie-cutter checklists and solutions for optimizing your campaigns
- Regular, but unreliable support when issues arise with your account