The Internet offers numerous opportunities for your roofing company to reach potential leads. How do you reach the most valuable leads, though, and maximize your return on investment (ROI) from roofing marketing?
By learning about the best digital marketing strategies for roofers and using digital marketing services.
Keep reading to learn more about marketing for roofing companies, from the strategies that offer the most value to the services available. If you’d like to get started with Internet marketing for roofers, contact us online or call us at 888-601-5359 for a free proposal!
3 roofing marketing ideas to get your strategy started
Not ready to invest in professional digital marketing for roofing companies? Get started in-house with these three proven roofing contractor marketing ideas:
1. Boost traffic on your roofing website with search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the most popular ways to obtain valuable traffic. SEO is the process of optimizing your website to improve its ranking in the search results.
Users conduct online searches every day, and SEO helps you rank at the top of search results so more potential customers can find your roofing company. Since 75% of users don’t look past the first page of results, it’s crucial that you get your page to rank on the first page.
The first position in the search results receives 25% of the clicks, and that number decreases dramatically for each position after. If you want leads to choose your business over the competition, your site needs to rank higher in the search results than your competitors’.
So how can you optimize your site with roofing SEO? Here are a few tips to help you get started!
Find keywords pertinent to your roofing business
Keyword research is one of the first steps in the SEO process. When users conduct searches, they type in specific keywords to generate a list of relevant results. Keyword research helps you find those keywords so you can connect more valuable leads to your roofing company.
When you conduct keyword research, focus on long-tail keywords. These are keywords that contain three or more words. An example of a long-tail keyword is “roofing companies in Harrisburg, PA.”
This is a specific keyword that indicates exactly what your audience hopes to find. By using long-tail keywords, you’ll attract relevant leads to your page. If you need additional resources for keyword identification, take a look at our blogs online or contact our team for more information!
Integrate keywords on your pages
After you select the keywords you want to target, you’ll need to add them to your site. If you’re trying to rank for a keyword, it’s best practice to add that keyword in key places on your site like your title tags, headings, meta descriptions, and body copy. This helps Google understand the context of your page and it will rank your page in relevant search results.
Earn backlinks from industry authorities
Backlinks are crucial for improving your roofing company’s rankings. These are links from authority sites to your pages.
Backlinks are important because they improve your roofing company’s trust and authority. When authority sites link to your pages, Google will view your site as valuable and rank it higher in search results.
The best way to earn backlinks is through content creation. You can share your content with other authority sites and get them to use it as a resource in their own content. This will help you earn valuable backlinks for your site, which will improve your rankings.
2. Use pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to reach people looking for roofers
If you’re looking for paid roofer marketing solutions, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a great option. PPC ads are paid ads that appear in the search results above organic listings.
PPC is one of the most cost-effective ways to obtain valuable leads for your business. You only pay when people click on your ad. Since PPC targets people who are already searching for businesses like yours, it will help you earn more qualified leads.
Like SEO, you’ll conduct keyword research to find the right keywords for your campaign. Once you have your keywords selected, you’ll bid for your ad’s placement.
You’ll need to set your maximum bid, which is the amount you are willing to pay each time someone clicks on your ad. This amount is flexible and can be changed at any time. Keyword research will help you see the keywords value so you can set an appropriate maximum bid.
Your maximum bid and quality score will determine your ad’s placement. Once you have your placement, you will launch your PPC ad.
This method allows you to set a budget that works for your business. Whether you invest $200 or $2,000, the choice is yours to make. It is important to note, however, that the amount of money you invest will impact your campaign’s success.
PPC also gives you complete control over your campaign. Not only do you set the budget, but you also choose what time to run your ad and how long. This allows you to create a campaign that works for your roofing company and your audience.
3. Use email marketing to send valuable content
Email marketing is a valuable method for nurturing leads and encouraging them to become customers. It’s one of the few methods that enables you to connect directly with your leads and send them content that interests them.
To start using email marketing, you’ll need to grow your email addresses. Your website is the best way to earn email subscribers. You don’t want to pay for an email list, as this won’t generate valuable subscribers for your roofing company.
Email sign-up bars are one of the best ways for you to obtain valuable leads for your business. These sign-up bars can go in the header or footer of your website to ensure your audience always knows where to find them.
If you want to take a more forward approach, you can use email pop-ups to grab your audience’s attention and get them to subscribe to your emails.
Once you have subscribers, you can start sending them valuable content. It’s important that you understand your target audience well so you can send content that interests them. You can send promotional emails, sales emails, or helpful advice about roofing.
Email marketing allows you to send content directly to your audience. It’s important that you personalize that content to appeal to each of your subscribers.
If you need more help planning your email marketing campaign, call WebFX at 888-601-5359 today! Our team of over 500+ experts can assist you with any and all email marketing questions.
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“We came from a marketing company that was horrible. We are extremely happy that we chose WebFX and so far has met or exceeded our expectations. Keep up the great work!”
Attract leads and sales with roofing marketing services
Digital marketing for roofers offers your business a variety of strategies for attracting leads, driving sales, and generating word-of-mouth referrals. Getting all the advantages of online marketing for roofers, however, requires time, dedication, and experience.
That’s why many businesses opt to invest in roofing marketing services, like the following:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Local SEO
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Google Local Services ads
- Social media marketing
- Social media advertising
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Account-based marketing (ABM)
- Web design and development
- And more
While your company probably won’t invest in every single digital marketing service available, an online marketing agency like WebFX can give your business access to the services and skillsets you need to generate (and close) high-value leads.
What do our digital marketing services for roofing companies include?
Partnering with WebFX for roofing digital marketing provides you with a turnkey solution to marketing and advertising your business online. While our services focus on different strategies, they all give you the following:
- Dedicated account manager
- Custom strategy
- Regular reporting
- Transparent pricing
- Measurable, impactful results
Basing our services on a custom, client-focused approach is one reason why 91% of our clients make us their long-term partner. It’s also how our services drive results, with our clients’ businesses earning more than 7.8 million leads and over $3 billion in revenue in the past five years.
Choose our award-winning team for roofing digital marketing and start getting leads and sales!
Why choose WebFX for roofing marketing?
When it comes to roofing marketing, WebFX offers a competitive choice for the following reasons:
- Client satisfaction: We care about our clients and their businesses, and it shows. Compared to the industry average, we maintain a client recommendation score that’s 488% higher, emphasizing the results and experience we provide. Browse our 1020+ testimonials to see what our clients say.
- Client technology: As your roofing marketing partner, we give you access to MarketingCloudFX, our exclusive IBM-powered software that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver fast and actionable insight into your campaigns.
- Client results: We help our clients grow. From hiring new team members to opening new locations, our marketing services for roofing companies generate real growth.
We also provide the following perks:
- Experienced team: With more than 500 team members, our roofing marketing services offer your business access to some of the most seasoned digital marketers. Plus, our team also consists of developers, designers, and copywriters, which gives you an entire marketing team in one place.
- Reliable communication: You don’t have to wait forever when you partner with WebFX. We respond to your messages and questions promptly. In addition, we schedule routine calls and check-ins to review your marketing strategy and its performance.
- Custom strategies: Cookie-cutter approaches to online marketing for roofers don’t work. That’s why we build custom strategies for our clients. With a tailored roofer marketing plan, your business can maximize its success when it comes to lead generation and revenue growth.
Get a seasoned roofing marketing partner
Internet marketing helps you reach valuable leads that are interested in your roofing business. It’s important that you take the time to develop your Internet marketing plan to help your roofing business grow. If you’re ready to start obtaining valuable leads and conversions, WebFX can help.
We’re a full-service internet marketing company that will help you create a marketing plan that works for your roofing business. We have more than 25 years of experience creating plans that drive results. Our team of 500+ experts will bring their knowledge and expertise to help you create a successful internet marketing plan.
If you’re looking for a company that knows how to drive results, look no further. In the past five years, we’ve driven over $3 billion in revenue and over 7.8 million leads for our clients. We focus on driving success for our clients first.
Our clients love the work we do for them. In fact, we have over 1020 client testimonials that attest to the great work we do. Check them out to see what it’s like to partner with a top internet marketing company like WebFX!
Start earning more leads with digital marketing for roofers
If you’re ready to start earning more valuable leads and sales for your business with roofing contractor marketing, request a free quote online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist about our digital marketing services.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- 3 Roofing Marketing Ideas to Get Your Strategy Started
- Attract Leads and Sales with Roofing Marketing Services
- What Do Our Digital Marketing Services for Roofing Companies Include?
- Why Choose WebFX for Roofing Marketing?
- Get a Seasoned Roofing Marketing Partner
- Start Earning More Leads with Digital Marketing for Roofers
- 32 Roofing Industry Statistics to Build Your Knowledge
- 7 Benefits of PPC for Roofing Companies You Need to Know
- 8 Ways to Boost Social Media for Roofing Companies
- Google Local Services Ads for Roofers: 3 Stellar Benefits
- Lead Generation for Roofing Companies: 5 Ways to Reach New Leads
- Roofing Marketing Agency
- Roofing SEO: SEO for Roofing Companies and Contractors
- Web Design for Roofing Companies