What Is B2B Martech? Your Guide to Martech for B2Bs
On this page, we’ll go over the ins and outs of B2B martech and answer some common questions, including:
- What is B2B martech?
- Where is B2B martech used?
- Why is B2B martech important?
- What are examples of B2B martech?
Keep reading to learn more!
Did we mention that WebFX is a full-service digital marketing agency? Skip the hassle of juggling multiple technologies and tools to manage your digital marketing campaigns. When you partner with WebFX, we’ll create, implement, and manage custom strategies that suit the needs of your business.
93% of WebFX customers are extremely satisfied with their digital marketing results.
“Working with WebFX, everything is very organized and strategic. We’re only a year into our partnership, and our expectations have definitely been met.”View More Client Testimonials
What is B2B martech?
B2B martech, or marketing technology, refers to any software, platform, or tool you use to enhance your marketing efforts. You can use B2B marketing technology to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of your digital marketing campaigns.
What is a B2B martech stack?
In the world of B2B marketing technology, you may have also heard of the phrase “martech stack”. A B2B martech stack is a series of multiple tools or platforms that can help you manage your marketing campaigns.
For example, some B2B companies may have a platform to help manage their PPC campaign and a different tool to optimize their content marketing strategy.
Where can you use B2B martech?
You can use marketing technology for B2Bs in various digital marketing strategies to help you manage and track your success.
A few common strategies you can optimize with B2B martech include:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: Martech is a great resource to manage your PPC campaign. From optimizing your bid strategy to tracking your ad leads and conversions, B2B marketing technology can do it all.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): You can also use B2B martech to optimize your SEO strategy. There are plenty of tools to help you improve your website and track your performance in search engines, like Google.
- Content marketing: Does your business currently have a content marketing strategy? If so, martech for B2Bs can help you generate topic ideas, send suggestions for keywords to target, and more!
- Social media marketing: Several social media marketing tools and software can help you manage your social media channels. From automatically publishing your posts to providing an overview of your multiple social media platforms, martech can help you run social media campaigns smoothly.
- Email marketing: Do you want to send a variety of targeted emails to your leads and current customers? You’re in luck because martech can send emails automatically and even generate newsletter templates to help you get the most out of your email marketing campaign.
Whether you want to optimize and manage one digital marketing strategy or several, marketing technology can help you implement effective campaigns that drive sales and revenue for your B2B company.
Why is marketing technology for B2Bs important?
Now that you know the answer to questions like, “what is B2B martech,” let’s discuss how it can benefit your B2B company.
Here are three reasons why B2B marketing technology is essential for your business:
Stand out from your competitors
Standing out from your competitors is a must if you want to earn more sales and revenue for your B2B company. Luckily, martech can help you do just that.
Marketing technology helps you optimize your campaigns and create targeted and personalized marketing messages for your audience. As a result, you can encourage more users to choose your brand over your competitors and earn more leads and conversions in the process.
Earn an impressive ROI
Earning the highest possible return on investment (ROI) for your digital marketing strategies is your number one goal. With B2B marketing technology, you can easily track and measure the success of your campaigns.
That means you can identify which strategies are driving the best results for your business, so you won’t have to worry about wasting resources on the strategies that don’t work.
Automate your processes
Another great benefit of B2B martech is that it can help you streamline and automate your marketing processes.
For example, there are several tools and platforms that can help you send batches of automated emails or schedule your social media posts automatically. By using martech, you can save yourself tons and time and resources. Plus, you can communicate more effectively with your target audience.
4 awesome marketing technologies to upgrade your B2B martech stack
Are you ready to start maximizing your marketing strategies with B2B martech? We’ve got you covered.
Here are four must-have B2B marketing technologies:
Are you looking for an all-in-one marketing software solution for your campaigns? Then look no further than MarketingCloudFX. MarketingCloudFX is an industry-leading proprietary marketing software that can help you manage multiple marketing campaigns in one place.
With MarketingCloudFX, you can:
- Track the sources of your web traffic, leads, and phone calls
- Analyze valuable audience behavioral and demographic data
- Measure the performance of your website and content in search engines
- Receive recommendations to optimize your marketing strategies for the highest ROI
- Analyze competitor strategies and campaigns
- See which of your web pages and content is the most popular with users
- And so much more!
If you want to manage multiple digital marketing campaigns in one place without having to juggle multiple tools and platforms, MarketingCloudFX is what you need.
One platform tracking countless metrics and driving stellar results.Learn More About Our Proprietary Software
Do you want to connect with more consumers through email? EmailMarketingFX can help. An email marketing campaign is an excellent way to build relationships with your target audience and boost leads and conversions for your B2B company.
EmailMarketingFX enables you to:
- Send automated emails to your subscribers and customers
- Create personalized emails that will resonate with consumers
- Target shopping cart abandoners
- Create various email newsletter templates for your campaign
- And much more!
By automating your email marketing campaign, you can send more personalized emails to consumers than ever before, boosting your sales in the process. No matter how many customers you want to reach with your emails, EmailMarketingFX has got you covered.
Whether you are just starting with social media marketing or currently juggling multiple social media platforms for your business, Hootsuite is your go-to platform. Hootsuite is a social media management tool that can help you keep on top of your social media campaign.
Here are some of Hootsuite’s main features:
- Automatic scheduling and publishing of social media posts
- Publish posts on multiple platforms at the same time
- Monitoring and reporting on your page’s performance
- Create post templates and pre-approved images for later use
- An overview feature that shows each of your social media pages at a glance
- And more!
Hootsuite is an excellent tool that can help you maximize your social media marketing strategy. With Hootsuite, it’s simple to connect and engage with your audience to boost your brand recognition and leads.
4. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is another powerful marketing tool that can benefit your B2B company. Google Analytics enables you to view valuable data about your website, audience, and more.
With Google Analytics, you can also:
- View your audience’s demographics, behavioral data, and more
- Analyze your web traffic and sources
- View which pages and content are the most popular
- Track important metrics like your bounce rate and click-through rate (CTR)
- And much more!
If you want to manage and track valuable data about your website and the consumers that visit it, then using Google Analytics is a must. You can then use this data to inform your digital marketing strategies and create campaigns that drive serious results for your B2B company.
Implement effective digital marketing strategies with revenue-driving martech software from WebFX
Are you ready to maximize the performance of your digital marketing campaigns? Revenue-driving martech software from WebFX can help!
Our ROI-tracking software MarketingCloudFX is your all-in-one B2B marketing technology platform. MarketingCloudFX enables you to track all of your marketing strategies in one place, so you can make improvements to increase revenue for your business.
With MarketingCloudFX, you can skip the hassle of juggling multiple tools and platforms, and focus instead on creating effective marketing strategies that will drive serious results for your B2B company.
Do you want to learn more about MarketingCloudFX and our B2B martech services? Speak with one of our strategists today by calling 888-601-5359 or contact us online to start driving more revenue for your B2B company!