Learn the history of mobile app stores
Ever wonder how the different App Stores stack up? Then take a look at our infographic. The infographic shows a complete app store history for all of the major players. We compared the Apple App Store, Android Market, Blackberry App World, and the Nokia, Palm and Windows Phone 7 application directories.
Statistics include OS distribution, percentage of paid vs. free apps in each directory, average apps downloaded by device, average app cost, and total 2010 revenue from all apps sold. Mobile applications have a much longer history than most people realize. If you like it, please pass it along!
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo, Testing Makes Your Website Go
- The value of the anonymous stranger
- SPAM: More than an Annoyance? [Infographic]
- WebFX Weekly: Our top 10 blog posts of 2011
- Digital Piracy Vs. The Music Industry [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Guide To Content Marketing
- Internet Usage Worldwide [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Market Yourself Effectively for a Job Application
- 10 Lessons From Editing the Raven Tools Blog
How We Drive Revenue for Businesses
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Successful Digital Marketing For Auto Manufacturing Companies
- 7 Key Digital Marketing Ideas For Doctors
- Learn 5 Ways to Drive Revenue With Digital Marketing for Excavators
- 3 Most Common Mistakes in Medical Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Financial Insurance
- Top 3 Digital Marketing Methods for Fence Installers
- How to Get Patients: 5+ Ways to Attract More Patients to Your Practice
- Grow Your Practice With Our Medical Marketing Company
- 4 Digital Marketing Strategies for Apartment Managers
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.