5 Landing Page Creation Tools to Create Killer Landing Pages
Antonio started running paid ads for his hardware store to drive more customers for his business. He crafted the perfect ad text and used ad extensions to entice people to click. Antonio also uses his website’s homepage as the landing page for every ad.
After monitoring his ads for over a month, he finds they’re not driving the results he desires. After speaking with a friend who has experience in marketing, his friend tells him he needs to create custom landing pages for his ads.
Antonio knows what he needs to do, but where can he go to do it?
If you’re in the same boat as Antonio, then you’re wondering where you can create landing pages that help you drive results with your paid ads. Luckily, we’ve got a list of five landing page creation tools you can use to build custom landing pages, including:
Keep reading to learn more about these landing page tools!
Cost: $80-$300 per month
First on our list of best landing page builders tools is Unbounce. Unbounce is a great landing page tool for people who don’t have development experience. It’s incredibly user-friendly and easy to use to craft your landing pages.
Here are a few reasons why you’ll want to use Unbounce to build landing pages:
- Drag-and-drop builder: Unbounce features a drag-and-drop builder that makes it easy for you to craft landing pages without knowing how to code. You can add whatever elements you need and see how your page looks in real-time.
- Hundreds of templates: When you use Unbounce, you get access to over 100 templates for your landing pages. These templates look good on mobile and desktop devices. It gives you tons of options for building a landing page that emulates your business.
- Marketing tool integrations: Whether you’re using a CRM tool, like CRMROI, or a marketing automation tool, like MarketingCloudFX, Unbounce connects with over 1000 different marketing tools to help you create a seamless process for collecting data.
- Built-in A/B testing: Want to see if changing a few elements would drive better results? With Unbounce, you can A/B test right on their platform. From tweaking headlines to enhancing copy on your landing page, you can discover what version of your landing page works best.
Cost: $27-$239 per month
Next on our list of landing page builders is Leadpages. This do-it-yourself landing page tool makes it easy for you to craft conversion-focused landing pages that drive the best results for your company.
Here’s what you get with Leadpages:
- Conversion guidance: When you craft your landing pages, you want to build a page that will drive conversions. With Leadpages, you have access to a unique conversion-focused feature that predicts how your page will perform so you can make changes to increase conversions.
- Fast load speeds: When you learn how to make a landing page, you learn how critical it is to have a fast-loading page. With Leadpages, you never have to worry — their pages load faster and deliver a better customer experience as a result.
- Unlimited page publishing and lead collection: Many landing page tools will charge you more to create pages for new ads or drive more leads. With Leadpages, there’s no limit to the number of pages you can create or leads you can collect.
- Additional features: Leadpages is one of the best landing page tools because it offers other features you can integrate into your site. From countdown timers to video players, you can add what you need to make your landing page succeed for your business.
Cost: $149+ per month
Instapage is a landing page tool that enables you to build fast-loading landing pages for your audience. This landing page builder contains a drag-and-drop feature that makes it easy for you to construct the landing page you need.
Here are a few reasons Instapage is one of the best landing page tools for your business:
- Customizable layouts: When you use Instapage as your landing page tool, you’ll get access to over 500 customizable layouts for your business. Instapage makes it easy for you to find a template that fits your brand’s unique style.
- Mobile-friendly landing pages: People will access your landing pages from different devices, so it’s paramount you have mobile-friendly landing pages. With Instapage, you get mobile-friendly landing pages that offer support for accelerated mobile pages (AMP).
- Scalability: When you create a landing page through Instapage, you’ll find you can easily scale and adjust your pages. Instapage uses page blocks to help you set your design — you can modify all these page blocks to fit the size you need with just one click.
Cost: $19 per year (Pro Plan), can build up to 3 sites free
Next on our list of best landing page tools is Carrd. Carrd is not specifically a landing page tool builder, but rather, it’s a one-page site builder that you can use to build landing pages. If you’re looking for a simple tool that gets the job done, Carrd is the answer.
Here’s what you get when you use Carrd as your landing page tool:
- Responsive design: When you build landing pages, you want them to adapt to whatever device users use. With Carrd landing pages, your pages are responsive and look great on phones, tablets, and desktop devices.
- Form builder: If you want to add forms to your landing page, Carrd makes it easy. From contact forms to payment forms, you can add what you need to earn conversions on your landing page.
- Template options: Carrd offers over a dozen template options for building your landing page. You can also start from scratch and create a design to fit your brand’s unique style.
Cost: $16-$82 per month
One of the best landing page creation tools for your business is Lander. Lander offers an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop editor that enables you to build custom landing pages and get a visual insight into how your pages will look for your customers.
Here’s why Lander is one of the best landing page tools for your business:
- A/B testing: When you craft your landing pages, you want to put out the best so you can earn the most conversions. With Lander, you can test up to three different versions of your landing pages. You can test items like copy, calls to action (CTAs), and images.
- Dynamic Text Replacement (DTR): DTR adapts your landing pages to match a pay-per-click (PPC) ad’s keyword and phrasing. If you use dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) with your PPC ads, you can easily adapt your landing pages to match whichever version of your ad your audience sees.
- Analytics: Lander makes it easy for you to gain insight into how your landing pages perform. You can connect your Google Analytics account to Lander to obtain valuable data regarding how your landing page performs.
- Tailored landing page templates: With Lander, you get categorized landing page templates that make it easy for you to find one that fits your needs. Lander offers multiple categories, including products and services landing pages, coming soon landing pages, and event landing pages.
Campaigns managed by WebFX have earned over
Partner with Ecommerce masters!
TRANSACTIONS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
Read the Case Studies
Campaigns managed by WebFX have earned over
An alternative to landing page creation tools: WebFX
Landing page software are great for helping you build custom landing pages for your campaigns, but it still requires some level of design skills and time to create them. When you’re busy running your business, you may not have the time to build landing pages for your campaigns.
That’s where WebFX can help. We’re a full-service digital marketing company that specializes in landing page design. With our team of over 250 marketing experts, we can help you craft custom landing pages that drive more leads and sales for your business.
When it comes to driving results, we know how to do it best. In the past five years alone, we’ve driven over $2.4 billion in sales and over 6.3 million leads for our clients. You can feel confident we’ll craft landing pages that drive results for you too.