SEO Services from WebFX: Turn Traffic Increases Into Revenue
WebFX is a top SEO services agency according to Clutch — and we have the track record to show for it. With our search engine optimization services, you get a custom strategy, backed by an elite SEO team and the #1 ROI-tracking software in the industry. We focus on driving revenue for our clients, and we provide all the services and technology your business needs to grow with SEO.
SEO Services That Grow Traffic and Increase Revenue
If you’re looking for serious business growth, SEO, or search engine optimization is the strategy for you.
What is SEO? SEO is a digital marketing strategy that helps your website appear in relevant search results in search engines like Google, bringing more qualified traffic to your website. It involves various techniques, from using keywords on your pages to earning links to your site.
A custom SEO campaign from WebFX provides an all-in-one solution to SEO (on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO), so your most valuable audience finds you online without you investing hours of work.
Your SEO service plan can also leverage MarketingCloudFX, our revenue acceleration platform that uses billions of data points — combined with our decades of experience — to deliver actionable insights that drive revenue.
With more than $3 billion generated in revenue for our clients over the past five years, MarketingCloudFX and our award-winning team of SEO experts are a winning combination for website SEO services.
Are you ready to start driving revenue from organic search?
Contact us online to chat with an experienced strategist from our SEO team about not only improving your company’s search engine rankings, but also earning more revenue from them.
“We have been very pleased with the SEO service we have received from WebFX thus far. Even though it has only been a very short time since SEO has started, we can already see a positive move in our page rank. We would recommend WebFX’s SEO services to anyone looking to increase their web exposure.”
WebFX SEO Services
We develop customized strategies for every business we partner with, but the deliverables in our pricing table give you a glimpse at the depth of service our SEO team provides.
Optimizing for organic search encompasses a range of SEO techniques, and our SEO marketing agency leverages each one to help your business to grow and thrive among your competitors.
Find the perfect SEO services plan for your business today!
Scroll right to view more columns. Use the scrollbar at the bottom of the table.
|Number of keyphrases optimized (Keyphrases with less than 1M results)||Up to 150||Up to 200||Up to 250||Up to 300||Custom|
|Pages Optimized||Up to 30||Up to 40||Up to 50||Up to 60||Custom|
|Technical Website Analysis & Opportunity Report||Custom|
|Keyword research & selection||Custom|
|Keyword mapping to target pages||Custom|
|Title Tags & Meta descriptions||Custom|
|XML sitemap creation & submission||Custom|
|Quarterly Earned Media Content Assets – Content, Linkbuilding, Consulting, or CRO Assets||6 Content, Outreach, UX, or CRO Assets||12 Content, Outreach, UX, or CRO Assets||15 Content, Outreach, UX, or CRO Assets||24 Content, Outreach, UX, or CRO Assets||Custom|
|Google Business Profile optimization (if needed)||Custom|
|Information architecture audit||Custom|
|Initial external link analysis and disavow||Custom|
|Link redirect audit||Custom|
|Internal linking restructuring & optimization||Custom|
|Duplicate content analysis||Custom|
|Header Tags Optimized (Ex. H1s)||Custom|
|Setup of website sitemap||Custom|
|Custom 404 error page setup and optimization||Custom|
|Schema Implementation (JSON-LD)||Custom|
|Google Analytics setup w/ conversion tracking||Custom|
|Google Analytics traffic analysis||Custom|
|Google Data Studio Reporting Dashboard Setup||8 dashboards||8 dashboards||10 dashboards||10 dashboards||Custom|
|Initial visitor profile report||Custom|
|Ongoing quarterly keyword ranking reporting||Custom|
|Ongoing monthly traffic, goal & CPL reporting||Custom|
|Ongoing user experience reporting (bounce rate, device category, etc.)||Custom|
|Ongoing quarterly competitor conquest reports||Custom|
|Keyword rank checker access with weekly updates (if requested)||Custom|
|Ability to check location data accuracy across 40+ local directories||Custom|
|A/B Testing of SERP title & description to improve clickthrough||Custom|
|Notification of new reviews (major review platforms)||Custom|
|Analyze your leads to project the # of leads competitors receive on a monthly basis||Custom|
|Predict your and your competitors’ market share on a monthly basis||Custom|
|Competitor intelligence login to view competitor data||Custom|
|Dedicated Internet Marketer||Custom|
|Online Project Management Platform||Custom|
|450+ SMEs behind campaign driving results||Custom|
|Website conversion analysis implementation||Custom||Custom||Custom||Custom||Custom|
|Initial campaign investment:(Two month duration)||$7,750||$12,750||$15,750||$18,750||Get Quote|
|Progressive monthly optimization:(6 month commitment – Subsequent 4 months)||$2,500||$5,000||$6,500||$8,000||Get Quote|
Need more information? Call Us: 888-601-5359
|GET STARTED||GET STARTED||GET STARTED||GET STARTED||GET STARTED|
Website SEO audit
A website SEO audit serves as the foundation of your SEO plan.
Auditing your site allows your dedicated SEO expert to discover areas of improvement, as well as opportunities for your SEO strategy. That’s why our SEO specialists start with a technical SEO audit before building your plan.
As a part of your SEO audit, your dedicated account manager will look at the following:
- Your website
- Your website analytics
- Your Google Search Console data
- And more
For the best results and insight into your website, our SEO team uses a variety of SEO tools. With these resources, we can take a multi-pronged approach to your website SEO audit and provide your organization with a competitive SEO strategy.
Without keyword research, you won’t rank or appear in the search results that have the highest chance of reaching your target audience. With any online marketing strategy, including SEO, it’s essential for your business to tailor your efforts to your ideal client or customer.
That’s why keyword research is critical to a successful SEO strategy.
It helps your company reach potential clients or customers by adapting to how they search. In your content, like a blog post or sales page, you use the keywords, phrases, or language that your audience does, which optimizes your content and persuades users that your company understands their needs.
For your company, that translates to phone calls, store visits, purchases, and more.
What is keyword research, though?
Keyword research is the process of investigating the search volume, competition, and cost per click of keywords that mean a lot to your business and your industry. As you conduct keyword research, you’ll be able to gain valuable insights into which terms you should use in your title tags, content, and more.
Using these key terms in important locations on your website will help you rank highly for those key terms in search engine results pages, which is a great way to get more site traffic, and ultimately convert more customers.
Content creation and implementation
Content is what ranks in search engines, so without it, an effective SEO campaign is nearly impossible.
Content creation is based on your keyword research and includes the terms that you deem to be the most important to your business and industry. Whether you operate your business online or offline, you can use content to reach and convert your target audience.
There are many kinds of content, from blog posts to online guides, and all are beneficial to your website.
For example, a manufacturing SEO strategy may use blog posts to reach business buyers in the early stages of the buying funnel and online guides for buyers in the later stages. With content, companies can target every stage of the buying funnel.
Here are some of the most popular kinds of content and how they can benefit your site visitors.
- Blogs: Google loves fresh content, so naturally, blogs are a great option since you update and add to them often. Blogs are usually short pieces of content, around 1000 words or less, that give personal insight into an industry-related topic. People love to follow blogs because they contain helpful tips and personalized information for your target customers.
- Service pages: Service pages are pages on your website that detail the services you offer. These are beneficial because potential clients love to read about what they’re getting before they commit. Your service pages are a great place to inform visitors about what’s included in each of your service offerings, pricing for those services, and more.
- Product pages: Much like service pages, product pages give descriptions and images of the products that you offer. These pages inform users about the specific items that you sell and include information like dimensions, color availability, size availability, ingredients or materials, etc. These pages are important because they can really make or break sales depending on the information you provide.
- Longform content: Longform content is content that is over 2000 words long, and it provides lots of useful, beneficial content to readers about topics related to your industry. For example, if you run a manufacturing business, you could write a longform article about a specific kind of material you use. The point of longform content is to be an extensive look into a detailed topic and provide the only resource a user should need to fully understand that subject.
With compelling and optimized content, plus specific keyword targeting and a dedicated SEO expert, WebFX can give your business a competitive SEO plan that provides a consistent source of revenue for your company.
On-page SEO is an essential part of all SEO strategies. Whether you’re looking to appear in Google searches (or search results on other search engines, like Bing or Yahoo!), you need to optimize your site for on-page SEO factors.
For some background, on-page SEO refers to performing SEO on your website.
That means you’re focusing on factors like the content, speed, and design of your webpages. SEO strategies can also target off-page SEO features, which our SEO packages do. You can learn more about off-page factors on this page or explore our beginners guide to SEO.
Now, as your SEO service provider, we take a 360-degree approach to on-page SEO by focusing on:
- Page speed: If your page doesn’t load in three seconds or less, you can bet that some users will navigate away from your page to find another resource that loads more quickly. Page speed is an important SEO factor because it not only helps users to have a good experience, but Google also appreciates it if your pages load quickly.
- Inclusion of multimedia: If you only have large walls of text on your website, your readers will likely become bored and grow unengaged with your content. To avoid this issue, and to keep users on your pages for longer periods of time, use elements like images, graphics, and videos. When you include these interactive elements, you allow users to become fully engaged with your content.
- Responsive on all devices: To ensure that users on smartphones and tablets get the same experience as users on a desktop, it’s important to ensure that your website is responsive. This means that your pictures look great on a mobile device and that forms are large enough to fill out — even on a small screen. This is a huge plus for site visitors and sends great signals to Google about your website.
- Quality of your content: Speaking of high-quality content, you need to create it if you want to receive high-quality links. You need to ensure that your website provides content with a high word count (Google loves long content), easy readability, fast load speed, and unique information. These all send great signals to Google and help you to rank higher in results pages.
These are just three of the many on-page SEO tactics our digital strategists use to optimize your website as a part of our SEO marketing services. If you’re interested in learning more, check out our on-page SEO or download our handy checklist for on-page SEO!
FAQs about SEO services
Looking to learn more about SEO services? Browse our FAQ:
What is SEO?
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a set of techniques that help websites rank well on search engine results pages for relevant search terms. With a smart SEO strategy, you can improve the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search results.
How does SEO work?
SEO involves improving your website in accordance with user needs and Google’s algorithms, which aim to rank the most relevant, useful content for searchers. SEO techniques aim to make your website easier for users and search engine crawlers to understand and make your site more valuable to users.
SEO encompasses a wide range of techniques that focus on adding relevant keywords to your content, making your site more user-friendly, earning links from reputable sources, and much more.
What are SEO services?
Search engine optimization or SEO services are digital marketing services that improve rankings in search results for keywords relevant to a given business. These improved rankings increase the business’s visibility in search engines and drive qualified traffic to its website. For the best results, website SEO services should include a custom strategy and various types of SEO tactics, including on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
How much do SEO services cost?
How do I know which type of SEO service I need?
Various factors determine the ideal SEO service for your business, but here’s an overview of which services work best for which companies.
- Local SEO is best for reaching users in your local area. It works best for businesses that have physical locations or serve specific regions.
- Ecommerce SEO is for businesses that sell products online and can help relevant shoppers discover your products.
- Enterprise SEO is SEO for large businesses or businesses with large websites. Enterprise SEO strategies often have more of a focus on broad, short-tail keywords.
Whichever type of service you choose, a complete SEO plan covering aspects of SEO such as on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and technical SEO is typically the most effective approach. An SEO expert can help determine the right plan for you.
Why choose WebFX for your website SEO services?
If you’re searching for a world-class SEO agency that knows how to drive results, WebFX fills your search criteria. We’ve been providing outstanding SEO services to hundreds of clients for over two decades, and each year, we get better at our craft.
We have over 500 marketers in-house that are experts in their fields — they’re Google Analytics certified and know how to provide and analyze the results they drive for your business. Plus, we feature a dedicated web development, copywriting, and outreach team to provide a complete SEO package.
To date, we’ve driven over 7.8 million leads for our clients, and the number continues to grow.
Since we’re a full-service digital marketing agency, SEO is far from the only thing we offer. We also provide the following Internet marketing services, which work extremely well alongside our SEO management services:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising management services
- Content marketing
- Website design and development
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
And that’s just the start of the online marketing services we offer in addition to our search engine optimization services. We also provide services landing page design, video marketing, reputation management, and more, making us one of the best SEO agencies for not only optimizing your site but also driving your revenue up.
If you’re interested in creating an SEO campaign that drives results, or need SEO help, WebFX is the agency for you. If you’re having issues with a current SEO campaign, WebFX can help you, too! Reach us online by filling out a contact form, or call us at 888-601-5359. We can’t wait to start driving more revenue for your business!