Turn more visitors into leads with WebFX
Here are some general manufacturing industry statistics in 2022 to note:
- The U.S. manufacturing industry’s market size in terms of revenue is $8 trillion in 2022.
- 718,796 is the number of manufacturing businesses in the U.S. in 2022.
- 14% is the expected growth of the U.S. manufacturing industry in 2022.
- 4% is the increase in number of U.S. manufacturing businesses from 2021 to 2022.
As the manufacturing industry grows, so does the marketing budget of most manufacturing companies. Here are some general B2B and manufacturing marketing data:
The majority of B2B businesses invest in digital marketing, so it makes sense for manufacturing companies to be strategic with their digital marketing efforts.
Here are some manufacturing digital marketing statistics to help guide you with your strategies:
- 96% of B2B content marketers use LinkedIn.
- 89% of B2B companies have an account-based marketing program.
- 86% of B2B organizations use their website as a channel to communicate with customers or prospects.
- 56% of B2B businesses invest in digital marketing.
- 3% is the conversion rate of industrial websites using quote and contact forms.
Here are some SEO statistics relevant to the manufacturing industry:
Content marketing is one of the most critical marketing tools you can use for your manufacturing business. In addition to improving your site’s SEO ranking, it also builds your company’s credibility and authority.
Here are some content marketing statistics relevant to the manufacturing industry:
- 84% of B2B marketers outsource their content creation to an agency.
- 73% of B2B marketers believe that webinars are the best strategy for generating high-quality leads.
- 71% of manufacturing content marketers cite lead generation as a top organizational goal.
- 70% of B2B marketers think that video content helps leads convert.
- 69% of B2B marketers have a documented content strategy.
- 59% of manufacturing organizations have a small (or one-person) content marketing team serving the entire company.
- 59% of manufacturing marketer-respondents said their company outsources at least one content marketing activity.
- 46% of manufacturing marketers use conversion rates as a metric for content marketing success.
- 40% of B2B buyers consume three to five pieces of content before they reach out to a salesperson.
Solving key challenges for manufacturing companies
Our website isn’t driving enough traffic
When buyers search for your products online, your website needs to be one of the first results to increase your traffic and product sales. Our digital marketing services help you increase your rankings so you can drive more traffic, sales, and revenue.
We’re not selling enough products
Are your product sales not as high as you hoped? Our range of digital marketing services help optimize your website, landing pages, advertising campaigns, and marketing strategies so you can maximize your conversions and product sales.
We don’t know how to get ahead of our biggest competitors
You’ll need to stay ahead of your biggest competitors if you want to sell more products and grow market share. The team at WebFX can conduct in-depth competitor research to identify and implement strategies that help you stay one step ahead of the market.
Our marketing efforts aren’t providing a high return
It’s critical your marketing efforts provide the highest return on investment (ROI) for your efforts to grow your manufacturing business. Our knowledgeable digital marketing specialists use data to ensure your marketing budget goes toward the channels that drive the most revenue.