Ecommerce Optimization Services: Generate More Traffic & Online Sales
Ecommerce website optimization is your answer to generating more traffic and sales from your online store. With ecommerce optimization services, which use search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO), your business can attract more traffic and sales to power its long-term growth.
Explore Ecommerce Optimization Service Plans
$1,675 / month
Quarterly earned media assets: 4.5
4 custom Google Data Studio dashboards
4 pages of SEO copy
Dedicated Internet marketer
Traffic, transaction, and revenue reporting
$2,775 / month
Quarterly earned media assets: 9
8 custom Google Data Studio dashboards
20 pages of SEO copy
Shopping cart funnel analysis
Traffic, transaction, and revenue reporting
$3,575 / month
Quarterly earned media assets: 12
8 custom Google Data Studio dashboards
40 pages of SEO copy
Customer review strategy
Traffic, transaction, and revenue reporting
Generate long-term revenue with ecommerce website optimization
With SEO, your ecommerce store can attract valuable traffic to your site, and with CRO, you can extract the most value from that traffic by increasing the number of visitors that become customers.
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Web design
- Page speed optimization
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Landing page design
- Amazon SEO and product optimization
- Shopify store optimization
- And more
Partnering with our ecommerce optimization company gives your business the services and team you need to get the best return on investment (ROI) from your website. With WebFX, for example, you get a dedicated team of SEO and CRO specialists, as well as web designers, copywriters, and web developers.
If you’re ready to deliver more sales to your company and its decision-makers, then WebFX can help.
Already, we’ve managed more than 12.9 million transactions (in the past five years) for our clients who have also generated over $3 billion in revenue in that period. That’s why so many of our clients — more than 91% — make us their long-term partner for ecommerce website optimization.
I didn’t know where to begin in managing the online marketing and advertising for my new retail business and WebFX came to the rescue. They helped me understand what we needed to do and were a full service solution in getting it all implemented.
View ecommerce optimization service plans and pricing
Curious about what our ecommerce optimization services include and how much they cost? No worries! We publish our plans and prices online so that you can get all the details beforehand. If you have questions, though, we’re happy to help. Just contact us online or give us a ring at 888-601-5359!
|Number of keyphrases optimized (Keyphrases with less than 1M results)||Up to 200||Up to 250||Up to 300||Custom|
|Technical Website Analysis & Opportunity Report||Custom|
|Keyword research & selection||Custom|
|Keyword mapping to target pages||Custom|
|Title Tags & Meta descriptions||Custom|
|Quarterly Earned Media Content Assets – Content, Linkbuilding, Consulting, or CRO Assets||4.5 Content, Outreach, UX, or CRO Assets||9 Content, Outreach, UX, or CRO Assets||12 Content, Outreach, UX, or CRO Assets||Custom|
|Information architecture audit||Custom|
|Google Analytics setup with conversion tracking||Custom|
|Google Analytics traffic analysis||Custom|
|Google Data Studio Reporting Dashboard Setup||4 dashboards||8 dashboards||8 dashboards||Custom|
|Setup of website sitemap||Custom|
|Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools setup||Custom|
|Google/Bing Webmaster Tools analysis (initial and ongoing)||Custom|
|Alternate text added to images||Custom|
|Product image optimization||Custom|
|Initial link analysis and disavow||Custom|
|Link redirect audit||Custom|
|Broken link correction (initial)||Custom|
|Broken link correction (initial)||Custom|
|On-page crawl error correction||Custom|
|Custom 404 error page setup||Custom|
|Product Markup Schema||Custom|
|Initial copywriting articles or blog posts (up to 500 words)||Up to 4 pages||Up to 20 pages||Up to 40 pages||Custom|
|Initial copywriting for product descriptions (up to 150 words)||Up to 10 products||Up to 20 products||Up to 40 products||Custom|
|Ongoing quarterly copywriting for product descriptions||Up to 10 products||Up to 10 products||Up to 20 products||Custom|
|Quarterly web page freshness updates||Custom|
|Ongoing quarterly keyword ranking reporting||Custom|
|Ongoing monthly traffic reporting||Custom|
|Ongoing monthly transaction/revenue reporting||Custom|
|Competitor intelligence report||Custom|
|Internal linking restructuring||Custom|
|Proper URL structure analysis||Custom|
|URL Parameter normalization/exclusions||Custom|
|Header Tags Optimized (ex. H1s)||Custom|
|Duplicate content analysis & correction||Custom|
|Keyword rank checker access (updates weekly)||Custom|
|Shopping cart funnel analysis and recommendations||Custom|
|Website usability analysis||Custom|
|Rich snippets optimization||Custom|
|Content Analytics & Reporting||Leverages||Leverages||Custom|
|Outreach to online influencers||Custom|
|Initial visitor profile report||Custom|
|A/B Testing of SERP title & description to improve clickthrough||Custom|
|Competitor ad spend monitoring||Custom|
|Notification of new reviews (major review platforms)||Custom|
|Monitor competitors’ search rankings on a monthly basis||Custom|
|Monitor competitors’ website changes on a monthly basis||Leverages||Leverages||Leverages||Custom|
|Monitor competitors’ content and link additions on a monthly basis||Custom|
|Competitor intelligence login to view competitor data||Custom|
|Channel Specific Call Tracking||Leverages||Leverages||Leverages||Custom|
|Integration of blog||Custom|
|Link baiting and content development||Custom|
|Customer review (user generated content) strategy||Custom|
|Dedicated Internet Marketer||Custom|
|Online Project Management Platform||Custom|
|500+ SMEs behind campaign driving results||Custom|
|Website conversion analysis implementation||Custom||Custom||Custom||Custom|
|Initial campaign investment:(Two month duration)||$6,600||$8,300 – $8,800||$9,600 – $10,400||Get Quote|
|Progressive monthly optimization:(1 year commitment – Subsequent 10 months)||$1,575||$2,675||$3,575||Get Quote|
Need more information? Call Us: 888-601-5359
|GET STARTED||GET STARTED||GET STARTED||GET STARTED|
What do our ecommerce optimization services include?
At WebFX, we aim to provide your business with a complete solution to its problem. That’s why our ecommerce optimization services focus on SEO and CRO, as well as content marketing and web design because these strategies often deliver the best solution to driving website traffic and long-term revenue.
Learn more about how these strategies (and our service deliverables) achieve your goals:
SEO is an online marketing strategy that optimizes your website so you can appear in more relevant search results. Since most people (around 75%) stick to the first page of search results, your store must appear on the first page if you want to get traffic and sales.
With our ecommerce optimizations services, we help your business make that happen.
Our services even come with a page-one guarantee, meaning we guarantee that your business will rank on the first page of Google search results for a specific number of keywords (based on your plan) within the first year. If not, we’ll refund you.
Get more details about some of our ecommerce optimization services’ SEO deliverables now:
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console setup: Your dedicated WebFX account manager will get your business set up in Google Analytics and Google Search Console if you aren’t already. You’ll retain full ownership of your accounts too.
- Keyword research: Based on your plan, your account manager will research and compile 150 to 600 keywords for your site to target. Your account manager will also conduct a predictive keyword analysis to find the best keywords for your store and products.
- Keyword optimization: You don’t have to worry about optimizing your website with the keywords your account manager compiled. Instead, they’ll take care of it for you, optimizing your site’s meta tags, content, and more.
- Image SEO: From your product images to your blog images, our ecommerce optimization company will take care of optimizing your website’s images. Our image SEO process includes compressing images, so they look great, but don’t slow down your site, and adding alt text.
- Product markup: Structured data or product markup can help search engines understand your product pages better, which can lead to better rankings in search results. Your dedicated account manager will ensure your items use product markup so you can earn more sales.
- Robots.txt optimization: Your robots.txt file is invaluable in helping Google crawl and index your site. That’s why we analyze and optimize your robots.txt file so your ecommerce site can use its crawl budget efficiently and get into Google’s search results.
With WebFX, your ecommerce store gets optimized for SEO completely.
Measuring the metrics that affect your bottom line.
Are you interested in custom reporting that is specific to your unique business needs? Powered by MarketingCloudFX, WebFX creates custom reports based on the metrics that matter most to your company.
CRO is a core component of SEO, yet many businesses fail to take advantage of CRO. With our ecommerce website optimization services, your company can ensure it uses CRO, which will help you get the most value — and best return — from your site traffic.
As a part of our CRO deliverables, we focus on helping your business increase its conversions. In most cases, your conversions will focus on sales, but they can also target email sign-ups, contact requests, or in-store visits if you also operate a physical location.
Some of our core CRO deliverables include:
- Shopping cart funnel analysis: Your ecommerce store’s shopping cart plays a critical part in driving online orders. That’s why we’ll analyze your shopping cart and look for quick wins based on our more than 20 years of experience in optimizing ecommerce sites.
- Website usability analysis: An easy-to-use site performs better than a clunky one, which is why we evaluate your website’s usability. Based on our findings, we’ll provide a list of recommendations to test or implement, which our development team can do for you if you like.
- Website design analysis: We’ll also investigate your site’s design and look for areas of opportunity. Your dedicated account manager will focus on the sections that offer the best return, like a potential change to a product page, which could apply to all your product pages.
- Website conversion analysis implementation: When it comes to our 360-degree site analysis, you don’t have to worry about making these changes yourself. Our U.S.-based, in-house team of developers can do it for you fast.
If you’re looking to focus on CRO more, we offer dedicated CRO services.
With these services, your business can not only develop and run more CRO tests but also understand user behavior better, which can lead to broad improvements to your site’s product pages and their conversion rates.
Content marketing is another essential part of SEO.
With content marketing, your business produces relevant content for your target audience, like blog posts and online guides, and uses that content to help audience members discover your company and move from a curious shopper to a thrilled customer.
You also optimize your product pages for search, as well as user questions and concerns.
When you partner with our ecommerce optimization company, we make content marketing easy. You don’t have to worry about brainstorming content, researching keywords, writing guides, or publishing the latest post. We take care of it for you.
For example, our ecommerce optimization services include:
- Product copywriting: Your dedicated account manager will find high-value, descriptive keywords for your products. Then, you can use our team of professional copywriters to produce content for these product pages that describe your product and follow SEO best practices.
- Blog copywriting: Our ecommerce optimization services also include blog copywriting. By learning about your business, audience, and products, we’ll develop blog topics that target not only valuable keywords but also topics your audience wants to learn about today and tomorrow.
- Content promotion: Forget the time-consuming and challenging task of outreach, which builds your backlink profile and improves your rankings in search results. Our in-house team of influencers promotes your content for you, helping you earn valuable mentions online.
- Duplicate content analysis: Search engines like Google see duplicate content as a signal that your site isn’t that helpful. Unfortunately, duplicate content is common, especially when it comes to product listings. That’s why we look for duplicate content on your site and fix it.
- User-generated content strategy: As a part of our content deliverables within our ecommerce website optimization services, we also build a strategy for attracting user-generated content, like online reviews, since reviews can help your business generate more sales.
Like CRO, we also offer dedicated content marketing services if you’re looking to give content a bigger role in your marketing strategy. With content marketing costing 62% less than traditional marketing and generating three times as many leads, it’s a worthwhile strategy for generating long-term revenue.
Web design and development
Web design and development is paramount to online stores. When you have an attractive, functional, and fast site, your business can rank higher in search results. That benefit leads to others, like generating more online traffic and sales.
At WebFX, we feature an in-house and U.S.-based design and development team, so you don’t have to worry about bothering your developer or waiting for your developer to have some free time. We’ll take care of the changes for you so that you can start driving results for your business.
A few of the design and development aspects of our ecommerce website optimization services include:
- Web server analysis: Your web server can influence your site’s page speed, which can impact a range of factors, including your search rankings, conversion rates, and more. That’s why we check your web server’s performance and ensure it’s delivering the best for your business.
- Mobile site optimization: If you’re like some ecommerce stores and have a dedicated mobile site separate from your main website, we’ll optimize it for mobile devices and SEO. Long-term, however, we recommend a responsive site because it’s more cost-effective for you.
- Broken link audit and correction: When you have broken links (also called 404 errors), you can hurt your rankings in search results, as well as frustrate shoppers. That’s why we check your website for broken links and fix them.
- Custom 404-page setup: A custom 404-page helps your business take a proactive approach to broken links. This page can keep users on your site by providing a list of your top pages, which can redirect them to where they want to go. That’s why we create and launch one for you.
If you’re looking to do more than optimize your website’s design for SEO, we also offer web design services. With these services, for example, you can relaunch a new design of your site to provide an upgraded user experience that takes your conversion rates to the next level.
Partner with a team of ecommerce masters!
WebFX campaigns have delivered more than 12,936,451 ecommerce transactions in the last 5 yearsRead the Case Studies
3 ways ecommerce website optimization helps your online store
Ecommerce website optimization is a necessity for online stores.
Whether you manage your optimization efforts in-house or with the help of our ecommerce optimization company, it’s essential to make strategies like SEO, content marketing, CRO, and web design a part of your store’s overall marketing plan.
When you make time for these strategies, they help your ecommerce store by:
1. Raising your online visibility
Ecommerce stores operate in a competitive, but lucrative market: Online.
More than 75% of U.S. consumers shop online, with 80% of shoppers using the Internet to research products. That’s a lot of people. If your store isn’t optimized for SEO, though, you’re missing your chance to reach your market.
Companies that invest in SEO usually see great results, which makes sense since organic traffic generates over 40% of online revenue. If you can use SEO to increase your rankings in search results, you can capture more qualified traffic and turn it into revenue.
2. Increasing your online conversion rates
A range of factors can affect your online conversion rates, as demonstrated by these findings:
- 90% of users credit video for helping them make a purchase decision
- 89% of users shop with a competitor after a poor user experience on a site
- 70% of users prefer getting to learn about a company through articles versus ads
- 67% of users are more likely to buy from a company with a mobile-friendly site
- 53% of users will leave a page that doesn’t load within three seconds
When your ecommerce store considers these factors, like your page speed, website design, and SEO, you can build a strategy (and a site) that increases your online conversions and helps you get the most value from your website.
It’s a lot to think about and manage, though, which is why many ecommerce stores partner with an ecommerce optimization service provider, like WebFX. Making our team a part of yours can help you optimize your site and maximize your online conversions.
Just check out this testimonial to see what ecommerce optimization can do to your conversion rates:
3. Improving your marketing ROI
For many businesses, marketing ROI serves as a convenient number for measuring the effectiveness of marketing strategies like SEO, PPC, and CRO. If you want your company’s decision-makers to support your marketing initiatives, you need to deliver a positive ROI.
Investing in ecommerce website optimization can help your business improve not only its marketing ROI but also its process for tracking and measuring marketing ROI. WebFX, for example, provides all its clients access to MarketingCloudFX, a proprietary platform for tracking and measuring marketing ROI.
For example, with ecommerce optimization services, your company can:
- Increase its visibility in relevant search results through SEO
- Improve its conversion rates through CRO
- Enhance its user experience and website usability through web design
Then, with MarketingCloudFX, you can see the performance of these strategies, like SEO and CRO, and their impact on your bottom line. This feature makes it easy for you to demonstrate the value of marketing on your ecommerce store, as well as use that data to improve your overall marketing plan.
WebFX is a partner businesses trust.
Hear from HydroWorx, who saw a 236% increase in organic sessions with WebFX services.Watch the Video Testimonial
Is WebFX the best ecommerce optimization company for your business?
When it comes to ecommerce website optimization, you want to partner with an agency that works well with your company. At WebFX, we specialize in helping small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) use online channels, like search, to generate real, measurable results and long-term revenue.
As your partner, we also provide your company with the following:
- Dedicated account manager for managing and leading your strategy
- Complete marketing team for supporting and implementing your strategy
- Custom strategy for optimizing your ecommerce website
- Custom reporting dashboards for tracking the metrics that matter to your store
- Advanced ROI-tracking software for measuring your marketing campaign’s performance
At WebFX, we also have a proven track record for helping our clients grow.
Just in the past five years, for example, we’ve helped our clients’ businesses manage more than 12.9 million transactions, generate more than $3 billion in revenue, and receive more than 7.8 million leads.
These results are one reason why we maintain an impressive client recommendation score. It’s 488% higher than the nationwide average! If you’re curious to learn why our clients recommend us, check out our testimonials and case studies.
FAQs about ecommerce optimization services
Looking to learn more about ecommerce optimization services? Browse our FAQ:
What are ecommerce optimization services?
Ecommerce optimization services are digital marketing services that include search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, content marketing, and web design. These services aim to improve your ecommerce store’s visibility, traffic, and sales.
How much do ecommerce optimization services cost?
Prices for ecommerce optimization services depend on your ecommerce marketing agency, strategy scale, and more. On average, ecommerce companies will invest $2500 to $12,000 per month. For the most accurate pricing, request a custom quote.
Start driving more online orders from your ecommerce store
The online marketplace offers your business access to a global audience. It also places you in a competitive sphere, which is why ecommerce website optimization is essential. With strategies like SEO, CRO, and web design, your online store can compete and claim its share of the online marketplace.
Are you ready to start driving more online orders from your ecommerce store?
Then, contact WebFX online (or call us at 888-601-5359) to learn how our ecommerce optimization services can help your business achieve its goals, from generating more traffic to improving conversion rates for online orders!