A whopping 89% of marketers say SEO is successful — and SEO professionals can help you take your strategy to new heights. Wondering if you should hire SEO experts to earn more leads and revenue?
On this page, we’ll look at five reasons to hire SEO professionals and how WebFX — a top SEO agency — drives results for businesses like yours.
If you want to learn more about how SEO can help your business grow, contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist about creating a custom SEO campaign.
WebFX is home to a whole team of SEO professionalsWhat are you waiting for?! Contact us today!
SEO services: What to expect when you hire an SEO professional
When you're looking into hiring an SEO professional, it's essential to know what to expect when you invest in SEO services. You want to ensure you're getting the most out of your plan.
Let’s take a look at what you can expect when you invest in SEO services from WebFX:
- Website SEO audit: When you sign up for SEO services, we'll analyze your site's current SEO strategy. We'll take a look at your website, site analytics, and more. From this analysis, we'll create a comprehensive SEO campaign that works for your business.
- Keyword research: Keywords trigger your website to appear in relevant search results for your business. When you partner with us, we'll provide you with a comprehensive keyword research plan to help you find appropriate keywords to rank for your site.
- Content creation: When you create content using keywords, you’ll drive interested traffic to your page. Content comes in numerous forms, including blogs, videos, infographics, and ebooks. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive and diverse content marketing plan that drives more traffic to your site.
- Page speed optimization: If your site doesn't load quickly, you won't keep leads on your website. You must ensure that your page loads rapidly, so leads can access information quickly. At WebFX, we'll help you optimize your images, reducing unnecessary code, and reduce redirects to improve your site's load time.
- Responsive design: Users access your website from different devices. At WebFX, we integrate responsive design into your website to ensure that everyone has a positive experience on your site, regardless of what device they use.
These are a few of the services you can expect from our SEO experts. Our comprehensive SEO campaigns help you improve your SEO ranking to drive more traffic for your business.
When you partner with us, we'll use our R.O.C.K.E.T. method to help you optimize your campaign. This acronym means:
- Research: The first step we take is to research your company, website, industry, and competitors. We get the full scope of your business to help create a better SEO campaign that meets your business's needs.
- Optimize: We'll optimize your site to increase the usability, speed, and functionality of your website.
- Content: Our team at WebFX will help you develop educational and technically optimized content that helps you rank in relevant search results.
- Keywords: To help you rank in relevant results, we'll help conduct keyword research to assist you in finding the right keywords for your website. We'll perform a competitor keyword analysis and compose a keyword mapping report to help you optimize your campaign.
- Earned media and links: Earned media services and inbound links help drive traffic to your site. Our team of content marketers will help you build links and relationships with industry experts. We'll help promote your content to drive more traffic to your pages.
- Testing: With any strategy, it's essential to continually test to ensure you're driving the best results for your campaign. We'll help you optimize your SEO marketing strategy by improving calls-to-action (CTAs), analyzing conversion paths, and analyzing return on investment (ROI) tracking to improve your campaign
With our R.O.C.K.E.T. method, we'll help you create an impactful SEO campaign that drives the best results for your business. With over 20 years of experience and a team of over 200 experts, you can count on us to drive valuable results for your business.
If you want to know what it's like to partner with us, take a look at our 550+ client testimonials that attest to the remarkable work we do for them!
Why should I hire SEO professionals?
When you’re looking to invest in SEO, you will start looking into hiring SEO professionals. You may wonder if it’s better to do it on your own or hire SEO experts. Let’s take a look at five reasons for hiring professionals for your SEO marketing services.
1. You have more time to focus on your business
You’re busy running your business. You worry about the day-to-day operations and making sure everything runs smoothly. If you add running an SEO campaign to your list, it can make you feel overwhelmed.
By relying on SEO experts, you can focus on running your business. You won't need to worry about hiring an in-house team to run your campaign or trying to learn SEO to run your campaign. You'll have peace of mind by relying on SEO experts to run your campaign.
2. You don't have experience with SEO
If you're an expert in your field, you may not have an abundance of knowledge on SEO. SEO is a sophisticated marketing strategy that has many moving parts. If you don't have experience with SEO, it can be a long process to learn how to optimize for SEO properly.
SEO encompasses numerous tactics and strategies to help your website rank. Here are just a few of the strategies you'll need to use to help improve your SEO ranking:
- Keyword research and integration
- Improving page speed
- Writing valuable, keyword-rich content
- Optimizing title tags and meta descriptions
- Optimizing URL structure
This list includes a few of the many practices for improving your SEO ranking. If you don't have experience with SEO, you have to take the time to learn how to use these strategies for improving your ranking. If you aren’t familiar with SEO, it can be an overwhelming process to learn these different strategies and integrate them into your SEO campaign.
Instead, you can hire SEO professionals to help you run your campaign. Instead of learning how to do SEO on your own, you can hire an SEO consultant to run your campaign for you.
3. You will have professionals working on your site
When you hire SEO professionals, you will have experts working on your campaign. You're an expert in your field, so why not rely on experts who know SEO? When you partner with an SEO company, you're partnering with people who have extensive knowledge of optimizing for search engines.
It benefits you to have SEO professionals working on your site because they have the knowledge and expertise to help you create the best campaign. Your campaign will drive better results for your business because you’ll have experts that know how to optimize to improve your campaign.
If you want to see the best results with your SEO campaign, hiring SEO professionals is the best option. These are people who work with SEO daily and stay up to date on the changes with Google’s algorithm. Partnering with SEO experts will ensure that your campaign has the most recent optimizations to improve your website’s ranking.
4. You aren't driving traffic to your website
If you aren't driving traffic to your website, it's time to hire SEO professionals. Your website is the heart of your digital marketing campaign. When users conduct searches, it's essential that they can find your website and learn more about your company.
A solid SEO plan will help you boost your website's ranking in the search results. You'll reach more people interested in hearing from your business. SEO experts will help you optimize your site to drive more traffic for your business.
5. You will always have someone to monitor your campaign
Half of the puzzle is getting your SEO campaign up and running. The other half is following it to ensure that it's driving valuable results for your business. When you hire SEO professionals, you'll have someone to monitor your campaign's results to see if it's working for your business.
This constant monitoring means you'll always get the most out of your campaign. Your SEO professionals can monitor your campaign to see what's driving results and what needs improvements.
Monitoring your campaign will help you get the most out of your campaign and continually improve your campaign. When you partner with WebFX, we offer custom reporting in all our SEO plans to allow you to get a comprehensive overview of your SEO campaign.
How do I find the best SEO professionals?
You’re ready to get the most out of your SEO campaign by hiring SEO experts. So, how do you find the best SEO professionals for your business? Let’s take a look at six ways to find the best SEO consultant for your needs.
1. Set defined goals before researching SEO professionals
Before you start searching for companies that offer SEO marketing services, it's crucial that you set goals for your SEO campaign. You must know what you want to achieve with your SEO strategy. If you don’t have defined goals, you won’t know which company fits your business best.
When you set goals, they should be defined and achievable. Simply saying, "We want to earn more conversions" is too vague and can't be measured. Instead, set a goal such as, "Increase website conversions by 30%."
You can set multiple goals for your website, too. It’s good to know what you want to achieve with your website, so you can find an SEO company that will help you reach those goals.
By setting goals for your business, you’ll vet SEO experts that aren’t equipped to help you meet those goals. It’s the best way for you to find the SEO consultant that is best for your business.
2. Have a set budget and check out each SEO company's prices
If you’re going to find the right team of SEO professionals for your business, you need one that will work with your budget.
It's crucial that you define your budget before you start weeding out SEO companies. You know how much you can spend on an SEO campaign, so it's vital that you have your budget in mind when you're researching SEO partners to see if they work with your budget.
Time To Level Up Your Sales
Our long list of services helps you make waves in your industry and increase metrics that matter most - like sales.
IN THE PAST 5 YEARS, WE'VE MANAGED MORE THAN 11.5 MILLION TRANSACTIONS ACROSS OUR CLIENT BASE.Get a Proposal!
Once you have a defined spending amount, you'll want to look into SEO professionals' costs. Looking for pricing can be a challenging task because many SEO companies hide their prices. You're forced to contact them and wait to hear back from them about pricing.
Compiling prices becomes a challenging task because you're always waiting for someone else to contact you about pricing. You also put yourself at risk of being charged extra fees or charged for services that they didn't list in the original quote.
If you want to find the best SEO professionals, look for transparent pricing. With transparent pricing, you know what you're getting and how much it will cost. You can actively look at a company's site to know if their prices fit in your budget.
A company with transparent pricing will be open and honest about their packages. It helps you build a better relationship with your SEO company and trust that they will be honest about your services and pricing.
By setting your budget and checking out SEO professionals’ pricing, you’ll find the right SEO consultant for your business.
3. Look at client testimonials and reviews
Whenever you're looking into a new product or service, you listen to the opinions of others to see how they experienced that product or service. You want to know if it's worth the investment. When it comes to vetting SEO professionals, you can turn to client testimonials and reviews to see if a company is a good fit for you.
Client testimonials provide great insight into SEO professionals and the type of work they do for their clients. You can see how people experience working with them and if they had a positive experience with that SEO consultant.
If a company has dozens of client testimonials, it’s a good sign that they will produce valuable results for your business.
You can also look at reviews for SEO professionals. Reviews provide you with both positive and negative experiences of working with SEO experts. It allows you to get full insight into SEO professionals.
Checking out client testimonials and reviews helps you learn about SEO experts. You'll know if they are an excellent company to partner with for your campaign. This vetting process helps you narrow down your focus on SEO professionals that work well with their clients.
4. Look for SEO companies that offer white hat SEO techniques
As you research different SEO companies, you'll want to look into the methods they use to help improve your SEO ranking. The right SEO company will use white hat SEO techniques. These are techniques that help boost your website's ranking and follow Google's guidelines.
White hat SEO techniques include:
- Optimizing for mobile devices
- Focusing on user experience
- Conducting keyword research and integrating them into pages
- Creating content
- Improving page speed
These are all white hat SEO techniques that help improve your site’s ranking. They work with Google’s algorithm to help naturally boost your website’s ranking in the search results.
The critical thing to note about white hat SEO techniques is that they take time to drive results. You won't see dramatic changes in ranking or a massive boost in traffic on your site. It will take weeks for you to see results with SEO.
If a company promises they can drive an immediate boost in rankings, they are most likely using black hat SEO techniques. Black hat SEO techniques go against Google’s ethics to boost rankings quickly in the search results.
Some black hat SEO techniques include:
- Keyword stuffing: With keyword stuffing, companies try to integrate their keywords an abundance of times to rank in the search results. They overuse these keywords to make Google think their page is the most relevant to the search results. This integration negatively impacts your ranking, however, because Google will catch this black hat SEO technique and punish your site.
- Link farming: Link farming is the practice where companies buy links for your site. These companies pay for inbound links to boost your website's ranking since inbound links are a symbol of relevancy.
- Cloaking: With cloaking, companies deliver content on a web page to search engines that are different than the page provided to humans. This practice deceives both the search engine and the user. This method "improves" ranking by tricking search engines into thinking the page is relevant when the page the user sees isn't relevant.
- Reporting competitors: Some companies will try to improve your ranking by knocking out your competitors. This black hat SEO technique involves reporting your competitors’ pages to reduce their rankings. It's a wrong way to try and get your site to rank above your competitors.
- Article spinning: With article spinning, companies try to create new content that is truly a copy of old material. They pose this content as fresh and new to try to increase ranking, but this content is a copy of another page that already exists.
These are all black hat SEO techniques that some companies try to use to get your business top rankings. If you’re looking at SEO professionals and they offer any of these tactics, you’ll want to choose a different company.
Black hat SEO techniques are not ethical. When Google catches your business using those techniques, you will face serious consequences. Your company’s authority will be damaged, and you will lose any positive rankings. Google does not allow for any backhanded, unethical strategies that help boost your rankings immediately.
The best SEO professionals won’t promise immediate results. They will use strategies that help your site’s ranking grow over time. White hat SEO techniques will adjust as Google changes its algorithm.
If you want to find viable SEO professionals, look for white hat SEO techniques. These companies will provide you with the best results for your website.
5. Look for additional services aside from SEO
When you invest in SEO, you're going to need additional services to help your SEO campaign. While SEO works great on its own, other strategies can help SEO perform even better.
You may need to invest other methods to help your SEO campaign grow, including:
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Content marketing
- Page speed services
- Social media marketing
- Web design
- Video marketing
- Geofencing marketing
These are all great services that help your SEO campaign reach its full potential.
The right SEO professionals will offer more than just SEO services. When you're vetting different companies, you want to look for full-service marketing companies. A full-service company will provide everything you need for whenever you want to expand your campaign.
Using a full-service company also allows you to keep your campaign cohesive because everything is in one place. You won't need to go through multiple companies for different aspects of your campaign. It helps you create a better strategy for your business.
By looking for companies that offer additional services to SEO, you’ll partner with a better SEO consultant that will help you grow your business online.
6. Ask SEO professionals questions
Whenever you’re vetting different SEO professionals, it’s always important to ask questions. You want to get to know a company and know if they are a good fit for your business.
Here are a few types of questions you can ask:
- How do you work on SEO campaigns?
- What strategies do you use to improve organic ranking?
- Who will work on my campaign?
- How do you track and monitor results?
- How do you communicate with your clients?
These are just a few of the many questions you can ask SEO experts. Asking questions will give you insight into a company and determine if they are a good fit for your business and SEO goals.
Partner with the right team of SEO professionals today
SEO is one of the best methods for helping you grow your business organically through search engines. If you want to get the most out of SEO, you must hire a team of SEO professionals to help you get the most out of your campaign.
At WebFX, we have over 20 years of experience creating SEO campaigns that drive results.
We're a full-services digital marketing company that specializes in customized SEO campaigns. We'll help you create an SEO campaign that works to boost your website's ranking organically and increase your website traffic.
If you’re ready to start creating an SEO campaign that drives more organic traffic for your business, contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist about growing your business online.