Salesforce marketing automation services
Wondering how our Salesforce marketing automation consultants can streamline your customer data and marketing performance?
When you make WebFX your Salesforce partner, we’ll help you:
- Optimize your Salesforce setup
- Integrate your marketing campaigns with Salesforce
- Drive more leads to fill up your sales pipeline
Are you ready to dive head-first into Salesforce marketing? Contact us online to chat with an experienced strategist from our Salesforce team!
We get it — sometimes you want to speak straight to the source. To speak with a Digital Marketing Specialist about our marketing services, feel free to give us a call at:888-601-5359
Our WebFX marketer has personally undertaken to learn our business and our goals and it shows in the quality of service and they provide to us. Each member of the team that we have had interaction with has been eager to help make our website, and consequentially our business, the best it can be. WebFX is truly an extension of our team, providing expertise in areas where we do not specialize.Financial Planner
FINANCIAL CONSULTING FIRM
What is Salesforce?
An integrated CRM platform, Salesforce gives your marketing, sales, commerce, and service departments a shared view of every customer.
Salesforce allows you to:
- Understand customers’ needs and concerns
- Deliver personalized shopping experiences
- Close more sales with personalized marketing
- Offer faster customer support
- Automate time-consuming sales processes
In addition to its CRM software, Salesforce offers a suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
5 Salesforce benefits for businesses
Wondering how Salesforce integration can benefit your business? Take a look at these five benefits.
Salesforce allows you to:
1. Streamline data to create organized customer profiles
Tracking and organizing customer data takes a lot of work — but Salesforce makes it easy.
With the Salesforce CRM, you can collect and organize customer data across numerous channels.
And with Salesforce, every department from sales to service have access to the same, unified customer profiles.
This allows you to provide personalized customer experiences that lead to more conversions, sales, and repeat purchases.
2. Personalize marketing campaigns and communication
Using your actionable Salesforce data, you can personalize communication and marketing materials to individual customers.
Research shows that 77% of people choose, recommend, and pay more for brands that offer personalized experiences. So, it’s extremely important to tailor your campaigns to the needs and interests of customers.
With Salesforce, you can easily leverage customer data to create personalized, conversion-inducing experiences.
3. Improve customer service
You can also harness your Salesforce data to better understand customers and provide superior customer service.
CRM software from Salesforce allows you to quickly respond to customers and use data to provide solutions that best meet their needs.
If you want to inspire customer loyalty, you need to provide great service — and CRM software streamlines the customer service process, so you can provide top-notch experiences.
4. Automate tasks for greater efficiency and time savings
Manually collecting and organizing customer data for actionable marketing is a daunting task.
With Salesforce, you can boost efficiency by automating sales tasks like reporting, filling out forms, and managing legal issues.
CRM software allows you to easily share data across teams too, so you can maximize time savings and focus on connecting with valuable leads.
5. Access robust data and reporting
Since CRM systems store data in one place, you can easily access and analyze customer data.
Salesforce allows you to customize your dashboard views to easily locate customer information, sales goals, and performance reports.
This allows you to streamline your reporting and allocate more resources to channels and campaigns that drive the best results for your business.
What do Salesforce consulting services from WebFX include?
When you make WebFX your Salesforce marketing automation partner, we'll help you set up your Salesforce account and integrate your marketing campaigns with Salesforce data.
In addition, WebFX clients have access to MarketingCloudFX — our proprietary lead tracking software, powered by IBM Watson.
MarketingCloudFX integrates directly with Salesforce to give you more comprehensive sales and marketing data.
Our Salesforce marketing automation solutions include:
Streamline your marketing efforts with advanced marketing automation
- Create highly targeted customer segments
- Customize SDR messaging based on segments
- Automate outreach to key leads
Implement the perfect engagement strategy
- Develop unique and effective lead distribution campaigns
- Personalize web content to ICPs
- Execute detailed configuration and reporting
Marketing Channel ROI
Drive better results through detailed tracking
- Channel specific ROI reporting through Salesforce
- Sync and adjust marketing efforts across channels
- Improve decision making through real-time dashboards
Determine lead quality through machine learning
- Improve close rate
- Personalize lead routing to SDRs
- Track qualitative lead metrics throughout pipeline
Get a more accurate ROI picture by using Customer Lifetime Value in marketing reporting
- Calculate CLV into ROI dashboards for your campaigns
- Shift budgets and resources to drive increased CLV from key channels
Improve close rate through advanced lead routing
- Develop intricate lead routing flows based on channel and customer profile
- Provide a personalized and powerful experience for SDRs and new leads
- Track and measure sales team response times
Make better marketing decisions in real-time
- Sync up marketing spend to sales team performance
- Automatically identify high and low performing campaigns
Lead Form Integrations
Integrate lead forms from a variety of sources and types into Salesforce
- Integrate leads from website forms, phone calls, and email campaigns
- Create custom routing for each lead form type
Lead Capture Integrations
Utilize automation to maximize lead value from top and middle of funnel sources
- Integrate leads from live chat, webinars, virtual assistants, and more
- Improve ROI from your initial marketing touchpoints
Marketing Campaign ROI Tracking
More accurate campaign data to paint a clear picture of performance
- Find a single source of truth with a unified ROI dashboard
- Make it easier for people to find the information they need
Why make WebFX your Salesforce marketing consultant?
With 20+ years of experience, WebFX can seamlessly sync your marketing campaigns with Salesforce.
In addition to advanced CRM solutions, we offer a full suite of digital marketing services, including:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Social media marketing
- Web design and development
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- And more!
We’ll bring our expertise as a full-service digital performance team to help you get the most from your online presence.
Working with the dedicated Salesforce marketing specialists at WebFX, you can easily funnel marketing spend into the channels that earn you the most phone calls, leads, and revenue. And we’ll help you leverage your Salesforce data to create custom marketing campaigns that convert.
You’ll also have access to MarketingCloudFX, so you can easily monitor your ROI and know exactly where your budget is going at all times.
Connect with our Salesforce marketing consultants at WebFX!
Ready to drive better marketing results with your Salesforce data? WebFX can help!