If you don’t have a digital marketing strategy in place, you’re falling behind your competition. More people are relying on the web to help them find translators and interpreters that suit their needs. If you want to help these prospects find your business first, you need to invest in digital marketing for translators.
To help you start with digital marketing for translation and interpretation services, we’ve compiled a list of the top three strategies for marketing your business online. Keep reading to learn what they are!
And if you need help with marketing your business online, we have a team of over 500+ marketing experts ready to assist you in building a strategy that helps you grow online. Contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist about our digital marketing services!
Independent research from Clutch has named WebFX the
top SEO company in the United States.
Clutch has personally interviewed more than 250 WebFX clients to discuss their experience partnering with us.Read More Clutch Reviews
1. Use SEO to optimize your website to rank in search results
If you want to start with online marketing for translators, search engine optimization (SEO) is a must-have strategy. SEO is the process of optimizing your translator website to rank better in search results.
Considering that 93% of all online experiences start with a search engine, you must optimize your site to rank higher and help more people find your services.
When you include SEO as part of your online marketing for translators, one of the most important things you need to do is optimize your website for keywords. Keywords trigger your site to appear in search results relevant to your business.
To find relevant terms for your business, start by conducting keyword research. KeywordsFX is a great keyword research tool to help you find the correct terms for your website. You can type in terms and find dozens of other relevant keywords for your pages.
When you look at your list of keyword options, focus on long-tail keywords containing three or more words. These keywords work best for your business because they’re specific — you’ll know the person searching them is looking for your business.
If someone searches a keyword like “Interpreter,” there are dozens of search intents behind that query. On the other hand, a search like “document translator in Los Angeles” is very specific and indicates what the searcher wants to find.
Once you identify your keywords, you can integrate them into your site to help your page rank. Your headings, subheadings, and body text are all great areas to incorporate keywords.
Aside from identifying keywords, there are a few other SEO best practices you’ll want to follow:
- Optimize your title tags and meta descriptions: Your title tags and meta descriptions appear in search results and impact whether people click on your listings. Make sure you keep these tags within their respective limits (around 60 characters for title tags and 155 characters for meta descriptions), integrate your core keywords, and make them enticing, so users click.
- Improve your site’s load time: Users hate to wait for slow-loading sites, so Google won’t rank a slow-loading site highly in search results. Use a page speed tool to help you identify where you can improve your site’s load time or invest in page speed services to have professionals do it for you.
- Make sure your site is mobile-friendly: Google uses a mobile-first index, so a mobile-friendly site is paramount if you want to rank in search results. Integrate responsive design into your site to ensure that you deliver a positive mobile experience for your visitors.
Want to get a team of experts working on your SEO campaign? Consider investing in SEO services. Check out WebFX’s SEO services to see how you can get unmatched results from your SEO campaign!
2. Run pay-per-click (PPC) ads to attract qualified leads
If you invest in digital marketing for translation and interpretation services, you may want to include pay-per-click (PPC) advertising as part of your strategy. PPC ads are paid advertisements that appear at the top of search results and above organic listings.
When you consider that 46% of page clicks go to the top 3 PPC ads, you don’t want to miss an opportunity to drive qualified traffic and clicks for your business.
To get started with PPC, you must identify relevant keywords for your ads. Like SEO, you’ll want to focus on long-tail keywords that contain three or more words. Long-tail keywords have less competition and drive more qualified traffic.
Once you identify keywords, you’ll bid for your ad’s placement. You’ll set your maximum bid, which is the most you’re willing to pay each time someone clicks on your ad. You can determine how much to bid based on the average cost per click (CPC) for your keywords.
In addition to bidding on keywords, here are a few more best practices to follow to maximize results from PPC:
- Use ad extensions: Ad extensions are critical to helping you drive ad clicks. These ad extensions enable you to add more information to your ad that entices prospects to click and learn more. From call extensions to structured snippets, you can use numerous extensions to enhance your ads.
- Use negative keywords: Negative keywords are valuable for helping you avoid showing your ad in irrelevant search results. For example, if you’re trying to rank for “translation services in Los Angeles” but you don’t want to rank for “document translation services in Los Angeles,” you can set “document” as a negative keyword.
- A/B test your ads: The first version of your ad won’t always be the best version. To ensure you’re creating the best ads for your translator business, you’ll want to conduct A/B testing to optimize your ads and improve performance continually.
Need help launching a PPC campaign that drives more leads and revenue? Check out our PPC services to see how we can help you launch PPC campaigns that skyrocket your business’s growth!
3. Build a social media presence
When you do Internet marketing for translators, you want to build a presence on social media. Social media creates an opportunity for you to connect with prospects interested in translation and interpretation services.
Once you choose which platforms are best for your business, you can start posting content on them. The type of content you can post will depend upon the platform — some allow a variety of content, while others focus solely on content like photos or videos.
After you establish where you’ll publish and what content you share, you can start implementing these social media best practices:
- Publish content often: If you want to do social media marketing effectively, you need to publish content often to ensure your audience sees it. How frequently you post will depend upon the platform and your audience, but you’ll want to publish often enough to stay relevant to your audience.
- Use a social media calendar: When you post content often, and in multiple places, you need to use a social media calendar to help you stay organized. With a social media calendar, you can plan when you want to publish your content and ensure you’re constantly posting.
- Run paid ads: Social media ads are an excellent way for your business to attract new leads. With advanced targeting and high-quality visuals, social media ads help you attract high-quality leads for your company.
Don’t know where to start with building your social media presence? Work with a team of over 300 marketing experts who can help you launch a social media marketing campaign that enables you to build better relationships with prospects! Check out our social media services now!
Need help getting started with digital marketing for translation and interpretation services?
With online marketing for translators, you can reach more qualified leads for your business. But if you aren’t sure how to start creating your digital marketing strategy, our team at WebFX can help. We have over a decade of experience in digital marketing, so you can count on us to deliver a strategy you’ll love.
We know how to drive results with digital marketing, too. In the past five years, we’ve driven over 7.8 million leads and over $3 billion in revenue.
- Lead Generation for Translation and Interpretation Services
- PPC for Translators: 6 Tips for Doing Translator PPC
- SEO for Translators: 4 Tips for Doing Translator SEO
- Social Media for Translation and Interpretation Services: 7+ Tips for Success
- Web Design for Translation and Interpretation Services: 7 Tips for Success