Twitter Advertising Services: How Twitter Ads Work and Why You Should Use Them
Is your business looking to engage generations with major purchasing powers? If so, Twitter advertising could make a massively positive impact on your marketing strategy. Ranked as the fifth most popular social media network amongst U.S. adults, with 46 percent of the adults checking the platform at least once a day, Twitter poses as a vital marketing opportunity to engage Millennials and Gen Xers in one place.
How do we create Twitter advertising campaigns?
Hit the play button to find out!
While almost all age groups are logged onto the platform, those aged 30 to 49 make up a whopping 27 percent of Twitter’s audience, and those aged 50 to 64 comprise 15 percent of Twitter’s extremely diverse user base.
To target your ideal audiences, we’ll implement the latest industry insights and platform tools into your marketing campaign. We believe in maximizing every opportunity with the industry’s best practices to generate the best results possible.
If you lack the time to develop strategic advertising campaigns, analyze and make changes based on Twitter insights, and track industry news, contact us online for your Twitter advertising management — or call us at 888-601-5359.
Why use Twitter advertising services?
As a fast-growing social media platform with a diverse audience, Twitter is a great place to turn to when looking to put your digital marketing tactics into practice. With the help of Twitter ads, you can reach more individuals and meet your business’s marketing goals.
You should consider using Twitter’s advertising services for many reasons, including:
- User base: With more than 336 million active monthly users, you’re bound to find your audience on Twitter. This site’s extensive user base means reaching your prospective clients is much more feasible.
- Extensive networking: Not only are your current customers likely to be found on Twitter, but your potential clients are, too. Use this site to network with others and extend your brand’s influence.
- Video recall: Twitter users who saw an In-Stream Video Ad, according to statistics, were 70 percent more likely to remember that brand. Use Video recall tactics to ensure your clients are liable to recall your business in the future.
- Decrease in recent cost: Twitter advertising services are a cost-effective marketing strategy for most businesses — meaning companies of any size can establish an effective marketing campaign. Although the price of social media campaigns varies, marketers have found new ways to decrease these costs while reaching more consumers.
- Time people spend on social media: The average social media user spends more than two hours on social media each day. Your advertising efforts are less likely to go unnoticed because you’ll reach your audience on platforms they actively use daily.
- Limited time and marketing resources: Most businesses are operating on a fixed budget and want to deliver their advertisements to their audience in a prompt manner. Twitter provides fast results and is a cost-effective marketing tool for companies of any size.
What goals should I have for Twitter advertising?
Twitter is an extensive social media site with millions of users scattered throughout the globe. Before you develop a marketing strategy for this platform, it’s crucial to outline and define your marketing goals clearly. From greater website traffic to better brand awareness, here’s a look at the top objectives for your Twitter strategy that will help you maximize your impact on this site:
- Awareness: Get noticed by more individuals who are likely to invest in your brand, products, and services.
- Engagement: Increase the level of interactions you have with your clients. On Twitter, this can include retweets, hashtags, and responses to tweets.
- Traffic: Utilize Twitter to direct more individuals to your business’s website to key pages that provide value, demonstrate your unique benefits, or provide an opportunity to become a lead.
- App installs: Use advertisements to convince users to download your business’s app.
- Followers: Building a following is crucial on social media sites, especially Twitter. Increase your audience with strategic targeting to make sure you’re growing a relevant and engaged group of followers.
- Video views: Twitter is an excellent platform for sharing short videos. More video views can increase your brand awareness and help you accomplish many of your marketing goals.
At WebFX, our team of marketers can help you define the best goals for your business. We understand every company displays a unique set of needs and needs a personalized marketing plan for its Twitter marketing strategy. When you pair up with our team, you’ll enjoy clearly defined objectives and a method for achieving them.
How does targeting work for Twitter advertising?
Twitter advertising is an excellent way to reach your audience, regardless of how narrow — or broad — it may be. But how does targeting work for Twitter? The audience you’ll establish on this platform will depend on the following:
- Keywords: Use strategically selected words and phrases that will help you reach your audience based on what they search.
- Demographics and interests: Research your audience to determine the best way to market to your targeted customers. This includes examining their gender, income, age-range, and general interests.
- Lookalike audiences: Target users who are like your competitors’ followers.
- Remarketing: Reach out to clients who know about your brand but who haven’t made a purchase or became a lead. On Twitter, you can remarket to users who have seen or engaged with your tweets or who have visited your website.
Twitter advertisers can help you identify the best way to reach your target audience while providing you with the techniques necessary to measure your targeting progress.
How to measure Twitter advertising results
Whenever you start a new social media marketing campaign, it’s vital to track your progress and analyze the success of your results.
At WebFX, we’ll help you determine if your Twitter marketing strategy is headed in the right direction. We’ll use Twitter analytics and Google analytics to determine if you’re receiving the social media engagement, brand awareness, and traffic you set out to achieve.
Our proprietary software — MarketingCloudFX — will also play a vital role in measuring your key performance indicators and site performance on Twitter. We’ll analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the following:
- Engagement levels
- Click-through rates
- Page views
- Average time spent on your pages and website
By monitoring your progress and results, our team will provide you with the insight required to adjust your campaign tactics as necessary to maximize your performance and results.
Who should use a Twitter advertising agency?
If you’re reading this page, you’re likely interested in kick-starting a Twitter marketing campaign. If you’re still on the fence about enlisting the help of a professional advertising team, it’ll be helpful to know that social media marketers can start and improve your campaign in many ways.
If you’re limited on time, for instance, hiring a Twitter advertising agency is ideal for managing your marketing services on this platform. A Twitter campaign requires a substantial amount of time dedication in order to implement and strategic and profitable effort.
Marketers also provide immense benefits to business professionals who aren’t too sure where to start when it comes to forming a social media strategy. Professional social media experts can help you determine the best ways to tackle your Twitter advertising plans from the start.
A qualified marketing team also brings a great degree of expertise to the table — meaning you’ll never have to worry about whether or not your Twitter campaign is headed in the right direction. At WebFX, we work with businesses across all industries to drive results and implement the best strategy to fit your needs.
What to expect when working with a Twitter advertising agency
When you hire a marketing team to take on your Twitter advertising campaign, they become an extension of your own team. That’s why choosing the right marketers for your business is paramount to the success of your overarching marketing campaign.
What should you expect from the team you hire for your Twitter marketing work? The right advertising agency will provide you with the following benefits:
- Marketing work and strategies that are consistent with advertising trends
- Support from professionals who receive ongoing training
- Transparent pricing and deliverables
- Transparent reporting
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness
- Knowledge of the latest features for your business that will help you stay ahead of your competition
WebFX knows Twitter advertising services
Are you interested in kick-starting your own Twitter marketing campaign but aren’t quite sure where to start? That’s where our team at WebFX comes into play.
Our team of knowledgeable and friendly marketers will help you develop the best strategy to fit your business’s needs. With our assistance, you’ll bring your social media marketing campaign to life.
Why choose us? Our satisfied clients now know the key to marketing success lies in strategic thinking, dedication, and careful analysis — all of which our team is happy to provide.
If you’re interested in exploring your options or would like to learn more about how you can develop the social media advertising strategy that your business deserves, then feel free to contact our team of marketers.