Illustration is usually done in vector graphics applications like Adobe Illustrator or CORELDraw. But with the robustness of Adobe Photoshop, designers who don’t have access to vector graphics software can achieve vector-like objects and compositions with it.
In this collection, you’ll find 30 brilliant illustration/drawing tutorials using Adobe Photoshop from top-notch Photoshop tutorial sites.
1. Floating in Air USB Key Illustration
4. Vector Style Illustration in Photoshop
5. Veilside Fortune RX7
9. Detailed Compass Icon in Photoshop
10. Merry Christmas
11. Drawing Homer Simpson
12. Cartoon Hot Air Balloon Scene
13. Amazing Retro Rainbow Curves
14. Splashy Leaf Wallpaper In Photoshop
17. Custom Sim Cards
19. Super Retro Style Game Controller
20. Delicious Green Apple Illustration
21. Super Shiny Pencil Icon
23. Custom Mac OSX Style Ring Binder Address Book
24. Illustrate a Traffic Cone Icon in Photoshop
25. Create a Brilliant Vector Lighter
27. USB Pen
29. Drawing a Car Lineart in Photoshop
30. Create an iPod Touch
Want to see more tutorials?
If you enjoyed this collection, be sure to check out the first collection of this series of Photoshop tutorials.
Get posts by email
Be the first to know when we publish a new blog post!