How much do content marketing services from WebFX cost?
Curious about how much WebFX content marketing services cost? Browse our content marketing pricing:
Or, keep reading to learn more about the cost of content marketing!
Explore content marketing service plans
3 content assetsSend me a proposal
- 3 content assets
- Dedicated Content Marketing expert
- Online project management schedule
- Predict your and your competitors' market share on a monthly basis
- Rich Media Citations
6 content assetsSend me a proposal
- 6 content assets
- AI software, ContentGenuisFX and PredictionGeniusFX
- Monthly strategy report
- 1 Personalization Graphic
- Monitor competitors' website changes
Market Leader Plan
10 content assetsSend me a proposal
- 10 content assets
- Content asset outreach
- AI software, ContentGeniusFX, PredictionGeniusFX, and ContentAnalyticsFX
- Monthly Content Marketing Strategy Report
- [Video] How content marketing and SEO work together
- How much does content marketing cost?
- Content marketing models
- Content marketing packages vs. individual pages
- What do content plans include?
- What to look for when researching the cost of content marketing
- Content marketing pricing packages from WebFX
- Get started with content marketing
Common Content Pricing Questions
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach more customers online — and it’s essential for boosting your site’s rankings in search engine results.
What exactly does content include? Content spans a number of assets, including:
- Blog posts
- Long-form content
- Social media content
- And more!
Unlike traditional marketing, content marketing focuses on reaching qualified customers where they’re already looking online.
Think about the last time you needed to find information. Maybe you wanted to research the best place for Italian food in New York City. Or perhaps you wanted to find an interior designer to help make your new house a home.
Where’s the first place you looked? Chances are, you sat down at your computer or picked up your phone and navigated to Google. That would make sense since 93 percent of online experiences start with a search engine.
When people search for businesses like yours online, you want to appear at the top of search results. And content marketing, coupled with a killer search engine optimization (SEO) plan can get you there.
And if you need to market your New York City Italian restaurant, we can help you, too!