Corporate SEO Services for Competitive Keywords
Does your website already rank well for a large number of keywords, but leaves you looking to expand into more competitive search territory? For companies like yours, WebFX provides enterprise SEO services, which provide you increased search visibility in competitive markets, plus the following:
- Custom keyword targeting packages for highly competitive phrases
- A dedicated account team of 5 or more members with a proven track record of strategic, corporate-level SEO services
- A comprehensive website SEO audit, including aggressive initial and monthly copywriting services and link building techniques, to fit within the scope of your competitive keyword targeting
Speak with a Consultant View Pricing Packages
Do I Need Enterprise Level SEO Services?
Our corporate SEO plans are not for everyone. Many businesses find that they are comfortable with our basic SEO packages. However, for businesses working in competitive markets, or attempting to expand their visibility online, enterprise-level SEO may be the best solution.
The following points could indicate your need for our more competitive SEO services:
- You spend an excessive amount of your Internet marketing budget on Google Ads or PPC advertising, and you want to find a more cost-effective strategy.
- You rank for hundreds of long-tail keywords and are seeking new and more competitive opportunities.
- You want to rank for highly competitive keywords that are not guaranteed within our traditional SEO plans (more than 5 million results).
- You rank and optimize for highly competitive terms, but haven’t reached the coveted first page for your most desired key terms.
If these points sound familiar, our SEO service plans for market leaders may be right for you. Please scroll down to review our pricing and packages for corporate-level SEO.
Corporate SEO Pricing Plans
|Features||Competitive - Basic||Competitive - Aggressive||Competitive - Market Leader|
|Number of keywords optimized
(Keyphrases with less than 30M results)
|Dedicated account team
(5 or more members of strategic team)
|Entire website SEO audit||✓||✓||✓|
|Entire website audit implementation||✓||✓|
|Initial copywriting||16 pages||32 pages||64 pages|
|Quarterly Earned Media Content Assets - Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets||4 Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets||4 Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets/td>||4 Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets|
|Monthly Earned Media Content Assets - Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets||3 Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets||6 Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets||9 Content, Link, UX, or CRO Assets|
|Universal SEO (Video, Maps, Images, News)||✓||✓|
|Initial web analytics audit & strategy||✓||✓||✓|
|Web analytics strategy & reporting||✓||✓||✓|
|Social media strategy||✓||✓||✓|
|Website conversation analysis||✓||✓||✓|
|Request proposal for additional proprietary process||or call 717-609-1553||or call 717-609-1553||or call 717-609-1553|
|200+ SMEs behind campaign driving results||✓||✓||✓|
|Need more information? Call Us: 717-609-1553||Sign Up||Sign Up||Sign Up|
What's Included in an Enterprise SEO Service Plan?
While our enterprise SEO pricing plan focuses on optimization your website’s pages, it also includes an aggressive content marketing strategy, which is ultimately what pushes your rankings from good to incomparable.
From guest blog posts to custom-designed infographics sure to go viral, our content strategy is the ticket you need to boost your rankings. With our in-house strategies and knack for driving real results, your competitors will be trying to catch up to you — not the other way around.
With our award-winning team, your company can accomplish the following:
- Coveted search engine placement for highly competitive keywords
- A significant boost in website traffic
- An increase in leads via the web (specifically through unbranded, organic search engine traffic)
We do this via the following services:
- On-page optimization — While our enterprise SEO plan focuses heavily on a competitive backlink strategy and fresh, quality content creation, a well-optimized site is the foundation of this aggressive strategy.
- Link analysis of your competition — If you want to outrank your competitors and begin to take back some of the market share that is rightfully yours, you must first find out what your competitors' backlink strategies are.
- Strategic link building — Not all links are created equal. Our diverse, quality link building strategy allows us to create highly-trusted links that make a significant impact on your rankings.
- Content optimization — The adage of "content is king" continues to hold true. We'll add quality pages that search engines will be able to both index and rank for relevant search queries.
Increase Visibility and Sales with Corporate SEO Services
As a leading performance-driven digital marketing agency, the services included in our enterprise SEO plans give your company the competitive edge you've always wanted. By placing your site at the top of search engines for extremely competitive keywords, WebFX puts your company in the position to acquire a large share of the customers in your trade.
For more competitive terms, a more aggressive SEO campaign is necessary.
The fact is, your competitors aren't sitting back and doing nothing, and you shouldn't either. The days of optimizing your site for specific, highly competitive keywords and outdoing your competition 2:1 without any extra effort are over.
These days, all your competitors are optimizing their websites — and the competition only continues to increase. If you want to outperform your biggest competitors, you must recognize this reality and react accordingly.
Fortunately, with WebFX on your side, this half of the battle will be won before it even begins. What's more, when it comes to the more challenging half, our unmatched team has the knowledge, experience, and skills necessary to exceed even your highest expectations. We have developed a proven SEO strategy, which is why we’ve generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our clients.
We'll make sure you remain a step above the competition, time after time.
Some of our client Successes
+95% case study ▸ IncreasedConversionRate by
+37% case study ▸ IncreasedLeadsGenerated by
+60% “We measure our success by how much we WOW our clients.”
Bill Craig WebFX President
Higher Search Volume Requires Corporate SEO Services
If your website doesn’t rank competitively for relevant, traffic-driving keywords in Google and other search engines, the hard truth is this: you’re losing money and market share to your competition. Over time, that adds up, which is why it’s essential to revamp your SEO strategy.
If you want to compete, you must enable your site to be visible in the major search engines. It's not enough to have a visually striking website; you must have exceptional content and a strong backlink portfolio as well. After all, what good is the most attractive site in the world if no one ever sees it?
The only way to outrank your competitors is to beat them in the number of quality backlinks and the number of pages on your site. Our SEO service for enterprises uses this strategy to its fullest advantage. By adding fresh content to your site on a consistent basis and building an aggressive and diverse backlink profile, we position your website to stand up against your toughest competitor.
As challenging as achieving the coveted first page is for these high-level keywords, WebFX has formulated an effective, competitive, and proven strategy guaranteed to claim the money you'd otherwise lose to your competition.
With our aggressive and competitive SEO services for market leaders, you will have the capacity to tap into much more competitive markets. That lets you earn more traffic, revenue, and quality leads that once seemed impossible to gain.
The Difference Between Corporate SEO and Traditional SEO
While our traditional SEO services focus heavily on the benefit of long-tail keywords, our enterprise SEO service targets the keywords that are much more competitive. These keywords may generate millions of results from search engines, like Google, and often have bigger competition.
The difference in the number of results proves this competitiveness. As more companies are going after that same keyword, you have more results to surpass if you want to make it to the coveted first page. With 75 percent of users staying on the first page, it’s critical that your pages rank there.
That’s why you need a competitive SEO package.
If your industry is not highly competitive, a traditional SEO package may work well. But if you’re looking to dominate the first page in an extremely competitive industry, a corporate SEO strategy could be a wise investment for you.
Call 888.609.5359 or contact us online to discover how enterprise level SEO from WebFX can take you to the first page of Google and bring you traffic and leads you never thought possible.