If you’re trying to drive more traffic and earn valuable leads for your farm equipment company, a robust digital marketing campaign can help. A digital marketing campaign is a valuable asset to your overall strategy and can help your farm equipment company grow online.
On this page, we’ll discuss four digital marketing strategies you can use to grow your farm equipment company online. To stay in the know-how with the latest digital marketing tips and trends, subscribe to our newsletter, Revenue Weekly, to keep up-to-date with digital marketing!
1. Drive more relevant traffic for your farm equipment company with SEO
Did you know that 93% of online experiences start by using a search engine? Since your audience starts their online experience by searching for farm equipment companies, you must integrate search engine optimization (SEO) to reach your leads in the search results.
SEO is the process of optimizing your website to help your pages rank higher in search results. When your pages rank higher on results pages, more people are likely to find your farm equipment business, click to your website, and purchase your products.
Below is what your farm equipment company will look like in search results!
A successful SEO strategy is intricate and has many moving parts — here are a few things to focus on in your SEO campaign:
- Choosing the right keywords: SEO is strongly rooted in keyword selection since the keywords that you target in your content determine the search queries in which your pages appear. To help you appear in front of more relevant leads, conduct keyword research to find relevant key terms and phrases for your pages.
- Focus on improving the user experience: User experience plays a fundamental role in determining whether leads continue to engage with your agriculture equipment manufacturing company. To provide your audience with positive user experience, focus on aspects like improving page load time, creating simple navigation bars, and creating a mobile-friendly version of your site.
- Creating content: To help your farm equipment manufacturing business appear in more search results, you must create content. Content creation provides you with an opportunity to engage your audience and establish yourself as an authority on farming equipment. You can write blogs, create videos, design infographics, and more.
These are just a few strategies you can use to help you improve your SEO strategy and drive more valuable traffic for your farm equipment business. To gain a better understanding of how to use SEO, check out our SEO tutorial for beginners, or download our free guide to SEO!
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“We have enjoyed and benefited from our growing relationship with WebFX. The communication is strong, the results speak for themselves, and things are often fixed without us even having noticed they were off to begin with. We are grateful to have their support and guidance as we work on SEO, website traffic, campaigns, content, and more.”
2. Invest in PPC ads to help you drive leads that convert
One of the most effective marketing strategies for farm equipment manufacturers is pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. This strategy allows you to run paid advertisements that appear at the top of the search results above the organic listings.
These paid advertisements offer the opportunity for you to drive more leads that convert. You have the opportunity to earn $8 for every $1 spent in Google Ads. If you want to attract more leads that will convert, PPC is the answer.
Let’s take a look at how to get started with this digital marketing strategy for agriculture equipment manufacturers:
- Choose your keywords: Keywords trigger your farming equipment ad to appear in relevant search results. Focus on long-tail keywords, which contain three or more words, like “agricultural farming equipment in Harrisburg, PA.” Long-tail keywords drive more specific traffic and keep your cost per click (CPC) low due to less competition.
- Set your bid amount: Your bid amount is the amount you’re willing to pay when someone clicks on your ad. When you conduct keyword research, you’ll see an average CPC for your keywords, which will help guide you to set an appropriate bid amount.
- Improve quality score: Quality score and bid amount determine your ad placement. If you want to receive a better placement, you must improve your quality score. Quality score composes of factors including click-through rate and relevancy, so making more relevant and clickable ads will improve your score.
- Create your landing page: Your landing page is a core component of your PPC campaigns. This page provides your audience with all the information they need to purchase your farm equipment company. Create and test your landing pages often to ensure you’re creating the most effective ad for your audience.
These are the core components of your PPC ad campaign. If you want to start driving interested leads looking for farm equipment, PPC is a great strategy to attract leads that convert.
3. Establish your expertise and build confidence with content marketing
Content marketing is an excellent strategy for online marketing for agricultural products. If you want to drive more traffic to your site and improve your SEO, this strategy will help you do just that. Content marketing provides you with the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with your audience.
To get started with creating content, you’ll want to:
- Choose your topic: Keyword research will help you find relevant content topics. Once you have your topic, you can search it on Google to see the kinds of content others are creating on that subject. It will also help you identify the search intent so that you can deliver valuable information to your audience.
- Choose your format: Once you know what topic to cover, you’ll choose your content format. You can create different types of content, from blogs to infographics, to help give your audience valuable information. You’ll want to use a variety of formats to ensure your content is fresh and exciting for your audience.
- Create a content calendar: The key to a strong content marketing strategy is posting content often. To help you post content consistently, create a content marketing calendar to keep you on track. It will help you stay more organized and post content regularly, so you continually drive traffic to your site.
Content creation is one of the best marketing strategies for farm equipment manufacturers. It will help you drive more credible traffic to your site and grow your business online.
4. Nurture leads into conversions with email marketing
When you’re trying to market your AG equipment products, you’ll want to include email marketing as a critical component of digital marketing for farm equipment companies. With email marketing, you can send content straight to interested leads to get them to buy your farm equipment.
To get started with email, you’ll want to:
- Establish a list of subscribers: To create an email marketing campaign, you need a list of subscribers. You can obtain subscribers by adding an email sign-up bar to your website or adding email-sign up pop-up boxes to your blog posts. This process will help you get a list of authentic subscribers.
- Segment your audience: Your subscribers will have different interests in your farming equipment. To provide every subscriber with the best experience, segment your audience based on their interest. It allows you to deliver an email marketing experience that is unique to their interests.
- Create valuable email content: Once you segment your audience, you’ll send them content. You can use your email strategy to send promotions, information, special offers, and more. Create content that is valuable to each group of subscribers, so you increase engagement with your email content.
If you’re looking to invest in digital marketing for farm equipment companies, email marketing should be an integral part of your strategy. By investing in this method, you’ll help nurture leads towards purchasing your farm equipment.
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
Use digital marketing for farm equipment to grow your business online today
If you want to grow your business online, you must invest in digital marketing for farm equipment. A digital marketing plan will help you drive more traffic and leads for your business. It’s a valuable way to help your business grow online.
At WebFX, we have over a decade of experience in creating successful digital marketing strategies for our clients. In the past five years, we’ve driven over $3 billion in sales and over 7.8 million leads for our clients. You can count on our team of over 500+ experts to build a digital marketing strategy that works for your farm equipment manufacturing business.
- 1. Drive More Relevant Traffic for Your Farm Equipment Company with SEO
- 2. Invest in PPC Ads to Help You Drive Leads That Convert
- 3. Establish Your Expertise and Build Confidence with Content Marketing
- 4. Nurture Leads into Conversions with Email Marketing
- Use Digital Marketing for Farm Equipment to Grow Your Business Online Today
- 3 Fantastic Farmers Market Advertising Ideas
- 4 Strategies for Growing Your Farm Online
- 7 Proven Web Design Tips for Orchards
- Digital Marketing for Christmas Tree Farms: 4 Online Growth Strategies
- Farm Website Design: 6 Tips for Creating the Best Farm Website
- Lead Generation for Farms: 3 Lead Gen Tips for Farmers
- PPC for Farms: 5 Benefits of Investing in Paid Ads for Your Farm
- SEO for Farms: 5 Tips for Growing Your Farm’s SEO Strategy
- Social Media for Farms (And Why You Should Invest)