Market. Advertise. Sell.
Your company knows the formula for meeting your benchmarks for performance. That doesn’t mean it’s easy to market and advertise your dealership, or even close the sales needed to reach the standards of franchise leaders.
DealerFX, an all-in-one solution to channel marketing, can change that.
With DealerFX, your business receives a custom advertising and marketing strategy that aligns with you and your franchise’s branding standards and goals. Not to mention, you gain access to WebFX, an award-winning agency that’s helped companies like yours earn billions in revenue and millions of leads.
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
Market and advertise your dealership with the agency that franchises trust
Franchises trust WebFX.
Our custom-built solutions for online marketing and advertising have helped our clients attract more than 4.6 million qualified leads, as well as generate more than $2.4 billion in revenue and more than 1.8 million phone calls in the past five years.
You and your team can expect to receive the following benefits with our channel partner marketing agency:
- Dedicated account manager that knows your name, your business, and your goals
- Artificial-intelligence powered platform that delivers data-backed recommendations
- Custom strategy that matches your branding, your franchise’s standards, and your goals
- Transparent reporting process that shares your strategy’s performance and progress
- And more
With our decades of experience, as well as our industry-leading team of over 300 digital marketing and advertising specialists, your company can trust our full-service agency to deliver an unmatched level of service.
As a part of your channel marketing services, we also provide upfront pricing.
You don’t have to worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. We provide your business with a complete break down of our rates, as well as our service deliverables. This approach makes comparing plans and managing marketing and advertising budgets as a distributor hassle-free.
All these perks contribute to our high client retention rate of more than 90%.
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“WebFX is a great company to work with! The marketers are dedicated to their clients and you can tell each team member truly enjoys their work and has a real passion for what they do!”
Heavy Equipment Distributor
Build a custom channel marketing strategy for your dealership
Your business can receive a custom, all-in-one channel marketing strategy from WebFX.
We offer a complete turnkey solution to online marketing and advertising by providing these services:
- Digital marketing services: Leverage digital marketing for distributors, dealerships, and more with our digital marketing services. Use proven tactics like content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and more.
- Digital advertising services: Access the full benefits of digital advertising for distributors, dealerships, and more with our digital advertising services. Take advantage of remarketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media advertising, and more.
Get all your questions about DealerFX answered
Do you have questions about DealerFX? Check out the FAQ below for more information!
What is DealerFX?
DealerFX is an all-in-one solution from WebFX for distributors, dealerships, and other franchisee businesses looking to market and advertise their companies online. With DealerFX, you get a turn-key solution to web marketing and advertising, plus partner with a respected agency for franchises.
How much does DealerFX cost?
With DealerFX, your company can build a custom digital marketing and advertising strategy for your dealership, distribution center, or general location. Since you pick-and-choose the services you want to use, like content marketing and remarketing or SEO and PPC, your prices will vary from other clients.
You can view all our service prices online, though — zero company information required.
Why use DealerFX?
DealerFX offers several advantages to businesses like yours, including:
- Complete selection of online marketing and advertising services
- Access to an agency experienced with franchise marketing
- Partnerships with team members experienced with your industry
- Follow-ups to questions, concerns, and other communications
- Custom digital marketing and advertising strategies
- Routine and transparent reporting
- AI-powered marketing automation software for return on investment (ROI) and lead tracking
We also feature more than 1000 testimonials and an expansive portfolio that showcases not only the experience of our clients but our agency’s work, too. For our clients, DealerFX provides reliable services that deliver results, plus a client-focused experience that makes their lives and work easier.
FAQs about channel marketing
As a distributor for a bigger brand, it’s essential to know about channel marketing.
The following FAQ can help.
What is channel marketing?
Channel marketing describes the practice of finding new channels for marketing or advertising your business and its products or services. This marketing strategy also encompasses the unique challenges of companies that act as distributors or franchisees.
Who can use channel marketing?
In most cases, B2C and B2B businesses that serve as a part of a franchise or partner with distributors will use channel marketing. That’s because their company needs to consider several levels, channels, or campaigns when it comes to advertising or marketing their business.
For example, if you operate a car dealership, you need to consider:
- The ideal consumer for your car dealership
- The car manufacturer and their branding standards and marketing initiatives
- The ideal consumer for the car manufacturer
All these factors can influence how you leverage channel marketing in your strategy.
How does a dealership or distributor build a channel marketing strategy?
Dealerships or distributors will often create a channel marketing strategy using the following steps:
- Researching potential channel partners, like a manufacturer
- Creating and signing an agreement with terms and conditions
- Assessing possible marketing and advertising channels
- Building a marketing or advertising campaign
In most cases, your business will already have a manufacturing or supplying partner. It’s developing and launching your dealer marketing strategy or advertising campaign that needs your focus. That’s where a solution like DealerFX (and an agency like WebFX) can help.
FAQs about digital marketing for dealerships, distributors, and more
Got questions about digital marketing for dealerships, distributors, or another company-type?
Use this FAQ:
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing describes marketing your business with online strategies, like content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, or video marketing. It uses new media, versus traditional media, to promote your company and its products or services.
Why use digital marketing?
Digital marketing for distributors, dealerships, and other organizations offers several perks.
- Accessing a broader audience of business buyers and consumers
- Maximizing your online visibility in search results, on social media, and more
- Reaching people interested in your company, services, or products
- Using cost-effective strategies that generate a substantial ROI
- Promoting your business across multiple channels
- Competing with competitors already using online marketing channels
- And more!
In addition to these benefits, digital marketing for dealerships and distributors provides a few other advantages. People use the Internet nowadays to do almost all their product research, for instance. Studies show, for example, that 71% of business buyers start their research online.
With web marketing for your company, you can take advantage of this fact.
Marketing your business, products, and services via online channels can help your organization earn critical visibility, which can improve your performance and bottom line. That can translate to more revenue, plus the ability to expand your operations.
What digital marketing strategies can dealerships and distributors use?
Your organization can use a variety of digital marketing strategies, including:
Depending on your business, as well as your audience, you may use a combination of approaches.
Almost every company, for example, should use SEO because it can improve your visibility in search results related to your business. Plus, almost 95% of online experiences start with a search engine. In comparison, only some organizations will adopt voice SEO due to their target audience.
What digital marketing services does WebFX offer?
At WebFX, we offer a suite of digital marketing services, including but not limited to:
- Account-based marketing
- Web design
- Video marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Website copywriting
- Voice SEO
- Social media marketing
If you have questions about which service would offer your business the most value, contact us online.
How much does digital marketing for distributors and dealerships cost?
Digital marketing for distributors and dealerships can cost anywhere from $2,500 to $12,000 per month.
This amount depends on several factors, however.
If your company only adopts one or two strategies, you will probably have lower costs than a business that uses five or more. The aggressiveness of your services, as well as your agency’s experience, can also influence what you pay for online marketing.
For example, a strategy that focuses on lead generation and lead distribution for manufacturers may rely heavily on software like MarketingCloudFX (to track and monitor leads) and strategies for attracting leads, like SEO and PPC.
In comparison, a franchise looking to attract foot traffic may dedicate their budget to services like geofencing advertising, which targets people in a nearby area, and local SEO to help reach business buyers near that company’s location.
When it comes to web marketing services, it’s important to mention that quality often correlates with pricing. An agency that promotes low-cost services will often underdeliver when it comes to your experience as a client and your campaign’s results.
FAQs about digital advertising for dealerships, distributors, and more
Do you have questions about digital advertising for dealerships, distributors, and other companies?
Browse our FAQ:
What is digital advertising?
Digital advertising describes a series of strategies for promoting your business through paid channels. A few examples of online advertising strategies include remarketing, pay-per-click advertising, and geofencing advertising.
Why use digital advertising?
Adopting digital advertising for your dealership or distributor offers you several benefits, including:
- Gaining immediate online visibility
- Creating hyper-targeted ad campaigns for specific audiences
- Accessing accurate campaign performance data and user data
- Generating instant leads and revenue
As businesses earn an average of $2 for every $1 spent on paid advertising, it’s a reliable advertising channel for companies like yours. Not to mention, people who click on online ads are 50% more likely to make a purchase or convert, like by contacting your business.
What digital advertising strategies can dealerships and distributors use?
Here are a few trusted digital advertising strategies for dealerships and distributors:
- Geofencing advertising
- Social media advertising
- Influencer advertising
With these various strategies, your company can leverage several channels. You can use social media, for example, and search. These campaigns can also target users in different stages of the buying funnel, like those researching and those ready to buy.
What digital advertising services does WebFX offer?
At WebFX, your company can access a turn-key solution to paid online advertising with these services:
- Geofencing advertising
- YouTube advertising
- Addressable geofencing advertising
- Social media advertising
- Influencer advertising
If you have questions about which services your business should use, contact us online!
How much does digital advertising for distributors and dealerships cost?
Digital advertising for distributors and dealerships can cost $9,000 to more than $10,000 per month.
Rates for digital adverting services depend on several different factors, including:
- Your ad spend
- Your strategy
- Your agency’s experience
- Your industry
- And more
Like online marketing services, your business should avoid advertising services promoted as “cheap” or “low-cost.” These phrases often serve as a red flag. Agencies that use these words tend to offer little experience and low returns when it comes to paid advertising.
Now that you know all about digital advertising and marketing for companies like yours, are you ready to get started?
Accelerate your company’s performance with DealerFX
Whether you’re looking to acquire more qualified leads, attract more in-store shoppers, or generate more revenue, DealerFX offers your business the expertise, tools, and solutions to reach your goals and make your company and franchise leaders ecstatic.
With hundreds of clients rating their experience five stars, you can trust our team to deliver results. Plus, our client recommendation score exceeds the industry average by 488%, demonstrating the client-focused experience provided by our award-winning agency.
- Market and Advertise Your Dealership with the Agency That Franchises Trust
- Build a Custom Channel Marketing Strategy for Your Dealership
- Get All Your Questions About DealerFX Answered
- FAQs About Channel Marketing
- FAQs About Digital Marketing for Dealerships, Distributors, and More
- FAQs About Digital Advertising for Dealerships, Distributors, and More
- Accelerate Your Company’s Performance with DealerFX
- 7 Ways to Optimize PPC for Dealers and Distributors
- Dealer Inventory Feeds: Dealer Inventory Management from WebFX
- Lead Generation for Dealers and Distributors
- SEO for Dealers and Distributors: 5 Tips for Dealership SEO
- Social Media for Dealers and Distributors
- Web Design for Dealers and Distributors