As an aviation manufacturer, you’re familiar with bringing many pieces together to create a cohesive final product. If you want your aviation website to soar to new heights, you also have to know that it’s a constant work in progress, especially when you’re dealing with search engine optimization (SEO).
Successful SEO for aviation manufacturers depends on a lot of factors, including:
- Knowing your industry’s valuable keywords
- Using those keywords on your website
- Optimizing your website for user interaction and search engines
- Creating informative, useful, and high-quality content on a schedule
- Maintaining a social media presence
SEO includes all of that and more, and utilizing it effectively can work wonders for your business’s online presence.
See how we can help you GROW YOUR BUSINESS
What is SEO?
SEO is the broad term used to describe different strategies that increase your business’s visibility online. You want the right people to find your business, and SEO brings those people right to your digital front door. Properly optimizing your website will help spread the word about your industry online, attract new customers, and earn you a good position in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Tips for SEO for aviation manufacturers
While aviation manufacturers serve a specialized niche, you can benefit from a number of standard SEO tactics to grow your brand. These practices are the first steps on improving your Internet presence:
1. Research keywords
Before you begin an effective SEO campaign, you need to know which words to target. Consider the following keyword research tips for aviation manufactures:
- List aviation manufacturing topics relevant to your business
- Decide on keyword phrases based on those topics
- Consider other search terms related to the phrases you listed
- Check out Google’s AdWord Planner before finalizing your list
Once you know your target keywords and keyword phrases, it’s time to create content for your aviation manufacturing website.
2. Create quality content
Whether you’re writing a blog post about a new development in aviation or you’re creating a page that’s dedicated to answering common aviation questions, your content needs to reflect your knowledge and authority on your industry. You can do this by writing in-depth, informative text that is helpful, useful, or both to your site visitors. Quality content can include:
- Press releases
- News articles
- Guest posts
If it’s really good, this content can also attract links from other websites, which helps your SEO, so you can get even more recognition for your knowledge.
Turn digital into a powerhouse channel for driving leads and revenue.
Call 888.449.3239 or contact us online today
for a free evaluation.
3. Optimize every page
It’s important to remember that your website doesn’t show up in SERPs — it’s your individual pages. That means you have to optimize each page. For instance, if you have a landing page for a certain service, be sure to use the correct keywords to bring users to that particular page.
There are also some best practices you can utilize to optimize your pages, like:
- URL structure. Your site’s URLs tell the topic of your page before site visitors click in search engines, and search engines read them too. Keep them concise and descriptive, typically under three words, and use dashes (-) to separate words.
- Title tags. Title tags (<title></title>) are used to display page titles in SERPs. Titles are great places for keywords, although they have a limit of roughly 55 characters.
- Page headings. Page headings (<h1>) show the topic of the page to readers and search engines. The <h1> you use should be different from your title tags, and there should only be one on every page.
4. Increase your site speed
One of the easiest ways to improve your SEO is to increase your site speed. You can increase site speed by compressing image files, reducing excess code, and keeping your overall web design simple. After you’ve streamlined your pages, you can check your site speed using Google’s PageSpeed Tools.
5. Optimize for mobile
Search engines penalize websites that don’t automatically resize themselves to fit on the screens of mobile devices. A responsive site is one that gives all viewers the same experience regardless of how they access the site, whether it’s on a mobile phone, desktop computer, or other mobile device. This may take a little time to implement, but it’s a major ranking factor for search engines.
6. Integrate social media channels
You can enhance your SEO by keeping in touch with your audience via social media. There are tons of social media outlets online today, but the most popular are:
The more followers you gain on social media, the more people you have to regularly contact in your customer base. You essentially make communication easier for every party so you can encourage a positive user experience with your company or address someone who’s had a negative experience. Either way, social media is an excellent way to improve your company’s visibility online.
Attract more leads
I'd like to learn more
with digital marketing
WebFX is here to help
WebFX knows SEO, and our team of award-winning experts is one of the best in the Internet marketing industry. We have some of the brightest minds on our team that know all of the tips, tricks, and techniques to help businesses show up in search engine results. If you want to increase traffic to your website, customer conversions, or your online reputation, we can help you achieve your goals — and then some.