Excited, you tell the rest of your team to check it out, and they all search Google on their own.
But when they click, they don’t see the same name or photo — they see different marketers participating in the conference, all of whom have specialties relevant to the marketers on your team.
WebFX can help you create dynamic landing pages for your business.find out how
So what happened?
It wasn’t a bait-and-switch - the company selling the tickets for the event used dynamic landing pages.
Dynamic landing pages are exactly what they sound like — pages that site visitors see after clicking a Google ad or search result listing that change depending on the visitor’s data, time, location, or other factors. This means that the landing page each visitor sees is unique, creating a one-of-a-kind experience based around a potential customer and designed to make them convert, and the best part is that you can use them for your business too. You just have to know how.
If you'd like to speak to a specialist about dynamic landing pages, you can contact us at 888-601-5359.
How dynamic landing pages work
A typical landing page is static. The text, graphics, videos, and other elements stays the same for every visitor. It doesn’t matter if you get to the landing page through a dozen different ads — the content will be the same verbatim.
This is the old way of constructing landing pages, and while it can work for some situations, it’s also limiting. If you’re trying to market something to a variety of personalities, you can target them better with dynamic landing pages.
Time To Level Up Your Sales
Our long list of services help you make waves in your industry and increase metrics that matter most - like sales.
In the past 5 Years, we’ve managed over 9 million transactions across our client base.Get A Proposal
These pages change based on who’s looking at them, allowing them to appeal to more site visitors. In the example above, the host of the landing page may have checked data associated with your online accounts, determined that you liked a certain marketer, and shown you the photo of that famous personality. For the other marketers in your department, the page’s host may have seen that they like other marketers, other marketing specializations, or — in some cases — no data at all, resulting in different pages when they clicked.
Dynamic landing pages use a combination of specific code and data-mining capabilities to recognize and reciprocate when someone has certain interests. With the right knowledge and a little elbow grease, any company is capable of creating these pages to better target and convert site visitors.
Optimizing dynamic landing pages
As you’re creating your landing, it’s important to think about optimization. After all, every page on your site should be optimized, and even dynamic pages need the streamlined, efficient code to stay at the top of their game.
- The headline. This is usually the first place that a viewer is going to look, so it’s the most important to use keywords that would resonate with them. By splicing in certain words or phrases based on the viewer, you can speak more directly to them than you could with generalities and more inclusive language. The more specific you can be, the more you’ll stick out to your customers.
- The body. Your page’s body has to include the text, graphics, or interactives that will help make someone convert. Like the headline, the body has to be ultra-relevant to a very specific visitor or visitor persona, allowing you to show them that you know them before they even sign up. If you can create a strong body that shows potential customers that you know them, you’ve already done the heavy lifting to get them on your side.
- The call to action. Once they’re on the page, you want to make sure they become your customer. Your call to action is another opportunity to use keywords and other phrases that will resonate with that particular customer persona so they’ll be more likely to carry out a certain action. Whether you want them to start shopping or contact you for a quote, you can do it at the bottom of your page.
Best practices for dynamic landing pages
- Engage your visitor. Like any other landing page, you want to draw visitors to your site and then captivate them with your actual page. Every second they spend on your site is another chance that they’ll become a customer. With that in mind, every second that you can keep them can make the difference between a conversion and a loss.
- Make converting easy. The easier it is for visitors to convert after reading your dynamic landing page, the more likely they’ll be to do it. After your page is published, you should also keep an eye on how well it converts, and then you can use that data to optimize its conversion rate for even greater success in the future.
When you utilize those best practices, you not only create a page that is a part of your website — you create a page that will help your business grow.
WebFX makes dynamic landing pages
If you’re too tied up with other marketing efforts, we understand. That’s why WebFX offers to make dynamic landing pages for clients of any size, getting you more site visitors and more conversions. With our team of experienced marketers and an arsenal of tried-and-true methods, we have the know-how and the practical knowledge to get you the results that you want.
Do you want more customers? Contact us today to start working on your pages!