But that doesn’t mean it’s the best choice for your business.
If HubSpot’s price tag doesn’t fit within your budget or just isn’t helping you drive sales, we’ve got the perfect list of HubSpot alternatives just for you. So just keep reading!
And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter, Revenue Weekly, while you’re here. We send the latest sales and revenue-driving digital marketing advice straight to your inbox for free!
P.S. You can opt out at any time.
The pros of HubSpot
Like we mentioned above, HubSpot is a popular CRM choice for many companies. It offers a range of CRM features, from tracking the activity of your leads to organizing your sales pipeline to viewing where your leads come from.
HubSpot also comes equipped with a mobile app, making it easy to manage your sales processes on the go. The platform also offers plenty of integrations with third-party apps to create a seamless experience.
The cons of HubSpot
While HubSpot does have a lot of pros, it has its drawbacks too. And one of the most significant drawbacks of HubSpot is its price, which pushes many users to seek out alternatives to HubSpot.
If you want to access more advanced features, like omnichannel marketing automation, small companies will need to pay around $3200 a month, adding up to over $38,000 a year, which can be a hefty bill for some small businesses.
5 best HubSpot alternatives
Check out our top five HubSpot alternatives below:
First on our list of the best alternatives to HubSpot is Nutshell. Nutshell is an all-in-one growth solution designed to help small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) grow with over 500 five star reviews.
- Nutshell: $16 per user per month
- Nutshell Pro: $42 per user per month
Nutshell is best for SMBs searching for an all-in-one CRM solution with world-class customer support along with automation, lead tracking, and custom reporting capabilities.
Why we love it
Nutshell is a hassle-free growth CRM platform that’s extremely easy to use. It gives your sales team all the tools they need to spend more time successfully converting leads into loyal customers.
With Nutshell, you can:
- Automate time-consuming tasks like manual data entry
- Automatically score and assign leads to your sales reps
- Get a complete bird’s-eye view of your entire sales pipeline
- Receive custom, comprehensible sales performance and forecast reports
- Analyze lost deals to identify problem areas in your process
- Automatically send personalized emails when users complete a specific action on your website
- Segment your email list and send automatic email drip campaigns
- Manage all of your contact details in a single dashboard
- View every interaction, phone call, and email your team has with prospects
- And much more
Plus, when you invest in Nutshell, you’ll have a friendly team ready to help you leverage every feature Nutshell has to offer to ensure you consistently drive the best results for your business.
Next on our list of the best HubSpot alternatives is ActiveCampaign. ActiveCampaign is a popular CRM software option for companies wanting to streamline their sales processes.
You can choose from four pricing packages to get access to ActiveCampaign:
- Lite: $9 per month
- Plus: $49 per month
- Professional: $149 per month
- Enterprise: Custom
ActiveCampaign is the best CRM option for companies who want powerful automation features and need a platform capable of helping them manage more than 500 contacts.
Why we love it
ActiveCampaign has a plethora of automation features to help you optimize your sales process. For example, you can:
- Get an overview of your automation processes and tasks
- Set up A/B tests
- Automatically send welcome emails to new contacts
- Sync your emails from Outlook or Gmail to keep all your conversations in one place
If you’re searching for HubSpot CRM alternatives that offer marketing and sales automation features that enable your sales team to improve efficiency, ActiveCampaign could be the perfect choice for you.
Pipedrive is another popular CRM platform and alternative to HubSpot that gives you access to handy tools to manage your relationships with customers and prospects.
You can try Pipedrive out for yourself with a 14-day trial free. After that, you can choose from four pricing plans to continue to use the platform:
- Essential: $12.50 per user per month
- Advanced: $24.90 per user per month
- Professional: $49.90 per user per month
- Enterprise: $99 per user per month
Pipedrive is best for companies searching for flexible pricing plans tailored to the number of deals they need to manage in their sales pipeline.
Why we love it
You can use Pipedrive to:
- View the stage of each lead in your sales pipeline
- See the interactions your leads have with your sales team
- Understand which strategies and channels generate the most leads and conversions
- Receive notifications when leads move to the next stage in your sales pipeline
- And more
This flexible CRM software offers tons of helpful features to help you manage your entire sales pipeline with ease, giving it an edge over many other CRMs.
Drip’s pricing varies depending on the number of contacts you need to manage. Their prices start at $39 per month for 2500 contacts and go up to $1799 per month for 160,000 contacts.
Drip is best for ecommerce companies searching for a platform that helps them increase their product sales.
Why we love it
This CRM platform is unique in that offers solutions tailored to B2C and ecommerce companies. Drip offers:
- Lead generation forms to increase your email subscribers and leads
- Email design templates
- Email marketing management features
- Marketing automation capabilities
- Audience segmentation and personalization
- And more
So, if you’re looking for one of the best HubSpot CRM alternatives for your ecommerce business, Drip could be the right fit for your company.
Last on our list of the best HubSpot alternatives is Keap. Keap is a CRM growth platform designed for SMBs.
After your free 14-day trial, you can choose from three pricing plans:
- Pro: $129 per month
- Max: $199 per month
- Max Classic: Custom
Keap is best for companies looking to implement and optimize marketing and sales processes that improve their bottom line.
Why we love it
A few of Keap’s notable features include:
- Sales pipeline management and automation
- SMS marketing automation and management
- Lead information capture directly from your website
- The ability to send quotes to customers
If you’re looking for a CRM platform that can help you manage marketing strategies like email marketing and SMS marketing, Keap could be a good choice for your business.
End your search for HubSpot alternatives with WebFX
At WebFX, we offer the ultimate revenue acceleration technology duo with our marketing proprietary software, MarketingCloudFX, and Nutshell.
Together, you’ll have a complete end-to-end marketing solution to generate more leads with data-driven strategies from MarketingCloudFX and convert them with Nutshell.
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.