On this page, we’ll go over the ins and outs of business-to-business (B2B) digital marketing and give you an insight into the best B2B digital marketing strategies to boost revenue and sales for your business.
Bonus: Did you know that WebFX is a leading full-service digital marketing agency? Our team of over 500 digital marketing experts has driven over $6 billion in revenue for our clients through our top-tier B2B digital marketing services.
WebFX specializes in B2B client success.
Wheeler Machinery Co., saw 82% higher average time on site after partnering with WebFX for SEO, CRO, web design and development, and website content services.See Case Study
What is B2B digital marketing?
So, what is B2B digital marketing? B2B digital marketing is the marketing of products and services to other businesses and organizations through online channels and digital technologies.
What are B2B digital marketing strategies?
With the right techniques and strategies, digital marketing can improve your online visibility and increase your brand awareness. And in the process, you can earn more web traffic, leads, and conversions for your B2B company.
Here are a few examples of digital marketing strategies:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- And much more!
Digital marketing for B2Bs is one of the best ways to promote your products and services to your target audience, boosting your sales and revenue in the long run.
3 key benefits of digital marketing for B2Bs
Now that you know the answer to “what is B2B digital marketing,” you can learn some benefits digital marketing can bring to your business.
Here are our top three benefits of digital marketing for B2Bs:
1. B2B digital marketing is measurable
In contrast to traditional marketing strategies, it’s simple to measure and track the success of your B2B digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
With plenty of digital marketing tools at your disposal, you can easily view which strategies drive the best results for your B2B company. That means you can focus your resources on the strategies that work.
2. B2B digital marketing helps you rank higher in search results
Implementing digital marketing strategies is one of the best ways to improve your online visibility and brand awareness. And with digital marketing strategies like SEO, you can focus on improving your website’s presence in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
3. B2B digital marketing has a high return on investment (ROI)
Perhaps one of the best benefits of B2B digital marketing is that it has a high return on investment (ROI). And because digital marketing is easily measured, you can ensure you don’t waste resources on the strategies that don’t work for your business.
If that’s not convincing enough, check out these statistics:
- You can earn $2 for every $1 spent on PPC campaigns
- Content marketing costs 62% less than other traditional marketing strategies
- You can earn $44 for every $1 spent on email marketing campaigns
With the right strategies, digital marketing for B2Bs can increase your leads and conversions, giving your sales and revenue a significant boost.
5 B2B digital marketing strategies to boost sales and revenue
Now that you know a little more about the benefits of digital marketing for B2Bs, let’s dive into some essential strategies that can help you boost the success of your B2B company.
Here are our top five B2B digital marketing strategies:
1. Start an email newsletter
As a bonus, 59% of users say email marketing influences their purchase decisions.
You can use an email newsletter to:
- Showcase new products and services
- Share your custom content
- Share industry news or updates
- Inform your customers about new projects you’re working on
- And more!
2. Create a social media page
To create your profile, you can choose from various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And once you’ve completed your page, you can start to expand your reach and promote your products and services to more consumers.
Here are a few B2B social media tips to keep in mind:
- Stay active by posting regularly
- Create an engaging community by communicating with your audience through messages and comments
- Share your content, news updates, and new products and services on your page
- Have fun by joining in on social media trends and hashtags
With the right social media strategy, you can increase your brand awareness and sales by reaching more members of your target audience.
3. Invest in SEO
If you want to rank higher in search results, then investing in SEO is a must.
SEO is a digital marketing strategy that focuses on your website’s presence in the SERPs. With the right custom strategy for your business, you can outrank your competitors and earn more web traffic.
Many factors go into SEO, including:
- Improving user experience on your website
- Improving page load speed
- Conducting keyword research
- Starting a content marketing campaign
- Earning backlinks
- And more!
SEO can help you increase your visibility online and boost your conversions and sales. When you invest in SEO, you invest in the long-term success and growth of your B2B company.
4. Start a blog on your website
Blogs are an excellent opportunity to insert keywords your target audience is searching for online, helping your website rank for those words and phrases.
If you’re not currently writing a blog for your B2B, you’re missing out on leads and sales for your company. Finding a great B2B marketing agency can help your business launch, maintain, and grow your blog fast — and without making the most common blogging mistakes.
5. Consider implementing a PPC campaign
Using PPC ads as part of your digital marketing strategy can help you increase your sales and boost brand recognition for your B2B. As the name suggests, you only pay for your ads when a user clicks on them.
You can also bid on specific keywords and phrases, so you can ensure your B2B website ranks for the terms your target audience is searching for.
Implement revenue-driving B2B digital marketing strategies with WebFX
If you’re not sure where to start with digital marketing, WebFX can help. Our award-winning team has over 25 years of experience developing custom digital marketing campaigns that boost leads and conversions for our clients.
Speak with one of our strategists today by calling 888-601-5359 or contact us online to learn more about how our industry-leading B2B digital marketing services can boost the success of your business.
- How to Measure Your ROI on B2B Marketing
- How to Optimize for Each Level of the B2B Marketing Funnel
- Internet Marketing Basics
- Questions to Ask a B2B SEO Agency: Find the Best B2B SEO Services
- What is B2B Marketing?
- What is B2B SEO and How Can You Get Started with It?
- What is the Difference Between B2B and B2C Marketing? 4 Major Differences You Need to Know
- 11 B2B Digital Marketing Trends to Follow for 2024
- 150 B2B Marketing Statistics for 2024: Which Will Shape Your Strategy?
- 6 B2B Marketing Ideas You Can Employ in 2024