Implementing digital marketing strategies is one of the best ways to expand your reach and help more prospects discover your storage facility.
With our favorite marketing ideas for storage facilities, you’ll have all the inspiration you need to start implementing campaigns that will boost your revenue.
And if you need help from an experienced digital marketing agency, WebFX can help! Our award-winning team of over 500 have already helped businesses just like yours drive over $3 billion in revenue. And we can help your storage facility achieve impressive results too.
93% of WebFX customers are extremely satisfied with their digital marketing results.
“Working with WebFX, everything is very organized and strategic. We’re only a year into our partnership, and our expectations have definitely been met.”View More Client Testimonials
7 self-storage marketing ideas for 2023
Boost your marketing strategy with these marketing ideas for storage facilities in 2023:
- Optimize for search engines
- Invest in pay-per-click (PPC) ads
- Launch an email marketing campaign
- Revamp your web design
- Claim your Google Business Profile
- Invest in social media advertisements
- Use more videos throughout your website and content
1. Optimize for search engines
With billions of people using search engines to research companies and find solutions to their queries, optimizing your website for search engines is essential. A search engine optimization (SEO) strategy helps you improve your website to perform well in search engine result pages (SERPS).
As a result, you can increase your rankings to appear at the top of the SERPs each time a user searches for keywords and phrases related to your business. Plus, just a one-spot increase in rankings can increase your click-through rate (CTR) by more than 30.8%.
There are several optimizations you can make to your website to improve your rankings, including:
- Improving your user experience
- Inserting keywords throughout your web pages and content
- Making your website mobile-friendly
- Creating custom content
- And more!
Optimizing your website for search engines is one of the best ways to increase your online visibility and help more potential clients discover your self-storage company online.
2. Invest in pay-per-click (PPC) ads
PPC ads enable you to bid on high-value keywords that your target audience searches for online. With a successful bid strategy, along with a high Ad Rank and Quality Score, your ad will display at the top of the search results each time a user searches for keywords related to your storage facility.
3. Launch an email marketing campaign
By setting up an email sign-up pop-up or button on your website, prospects can choose to voluntarily sign up for your emails and give you their email addresses. That means you can collect a list of email addresses of prospects interested in your company who want to learn more about what you can offer them.
You can then send emails to your subscriber list to nurture your leads by giving them more information about your business, encouraging them to convert into paying clients as a result.
4. Revamp your web design
It’s essential to ensure that your web design sets a great first impression and captures your visitors’ attention to encourage them to stay on your website.
You can revamp your web design by:
- Implementing responsive design so mobile users can easily view your pages
- Using a consistent color scheme throughout your site that represents your brand
- Inserting plenty of visual elements to break up large blocks of text, like images and videos
- Including attention-grabbing call to action (CTA) buttons that use bright colors
- And more
By upgrading your web design, you can create a site that keeps your visitors engaged and encourages them to browse your other pages and read your content, boosting your leads and conversions in the process.
5. Claim your Google Business Profile
If you haven’t claimed your Google Business Profile, you could be missing out on tons of potential leads and web traffic for your storage facility. Your Google Business Profile can appear in the SERPs when users conduct local searches, like “storage facilities near me.”
With Google Business Profile, you can include essential information about your business, including your contact information, address, website link, and more. You can also add photos, your hours of operation, and a short paragraph that provides more information about your company.
By completing your Google Business Profile, you can help more potential clients discover your business when they search for local storage facilities near them, boosting your web traffic, leads, and conversions as a result.
6. Invest in social media advertisements
Many social media platforms also have audience targeting features that enable you to ensure that your ads reach your target audience. For example, you can target users based on their:
With social media ads, you can promote your self-storage company to the users who are most interested in your services, boosting your conversions and revenue as a result.
7. Use more videos throughout your website and content
People love videos. Using videos throughout your website and content is an excellent way to grab your audience’s attention and keep them engaged throughout their time on your website.
Just check out these statistics to learn why using videos is an effective marketing strategy:
- Videos can improve conversions by 86%
- Brand association increases by more than 139% after watching a video
- Users spend 88% more time on pages with videos
- 90% of users say that videos help them make a purchasing decision
If you’re looking for one of the best self-storage marketing ideas in 2023, you can’t go wrong with incorporating videos throughout your website and content.
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“WebFX did amazing work creating a new website for us on a tight schedule. They have taken the time to learn about our business and give us ideas of how to make our digital marketing better. We still have work to do with WebFX but overall very pleased.”
Implement effective self-storage marketing ideas that will grow your business with WebFX
Are you ready to implement revenue-driving digital marketing strategies for your self-storage company, but not sure where to start? That’s where WebFX comes in!
WebFX is an industry-leading digital marketing agency with over 25 years of experience developing, implementing, and managing effective custom marketing strategies that drive incredible results.
Our team focuses on helping you achieve the highest possible return on investment (ROI) for your marketing efforts. If you’re ready to take your storage facility to new heights, we’d love to help.
- 7 Self-storage Marketing Ideas for 2023
- 1. Optimize for Search Engines
- 2. Invest in Pay-per-click (PPC) Ads
- 3. Launch an Email Marketing Campaign
- 4. Revamp Your Web Design
- 5. Claim Your Google Business Profile
- 6. Invest in Social Media Advertisements
- 7. Use More Videos Throughout Your Website and Content
- Implement Effective Self-storage Marketing Ideas That Will Grow Your Business with WebFX