Are you wondering how you can generate more leads for your excavation company? We’ve got you covered.
On this page, we’ll dive into the ins and outs of lead generation and lay out some of our favorite lead generation strategies for excavators that will boost revenue for your business.
Did you know that WebFX is a top lead generation agency? We’ve generated over 7.8 million leads for our clients through our effective lead generation services.
Speak with a strategist by calling 888-601-5359 or contact us online to learn how we can boost leads and sales for your excavation company.
What is lead generation for excavation companies?
Lead generation for excavators is the process of identifying, attracting, and converting ideal consumers into prospects for your excavation business through various marketing channels and strategies.
A few examples of lead generation channels include:
With an effective lead generation strategy, you can use multiple channels and marketing techniques to increase your leads and conversions, earning a significant boost to your excavation company’s revenue.
37% of marketers say that generating high-quality leads was one of their biggest challenges.
We want to decrease that percentage.
WebFX can help you generate high-quality leads with a customized marketing strategy.Learn More About Lead Generation Services
Why lead generation for excavators matters
Why is lead generation for excavation companies important? There are a few reasons:
- Lead generation for excavators can attract more qualified leads: Lead generation is an effective strategy for attracting more ideal consumers in your target audience, apart from just any lead. By increasing your qualified leads, you’ll attract more consumers interested in your excavation services, earning more conversions and sales. Not to mention, when you attract qualified leads, you’ll decrease your market spend since you won’t waste valuable budget on attracting the wrong audience.
- Lead generation for excavators can seamlessly move consumers down the buying funnel: Lead generation can also help you provide a seamless customer journey. Implementing strategies to attract and nurture specific lead types until they are ready to contact your excavation company can help you earn more conversions as consumers move down the buying funnel.
- Lead generation for excavators can grow your excavation company: The best benefit of lead generation is that it can take your excavation company to new heights. When you attract higher numbers of qualified leads, you can increase your conversions and sales, boosting your revenue, so you can grow your business.
Overall, lead generation for excavation companies, when done right, can drive the success of your excavation business.
Lead generation strategies for excavation companies to boost revenue
How can you start earning more leads for your excavation company? With these revenue-driving digital lead generation, of course!
Here are some of the best lead generation strategies for excavators:
1. Use pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements
One of the best ways to get more excavation leads is to use pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements. PPC ads are online advertisements that display at the top of search engine results pages (SERPs), social media sites, and other websites.
As the name suggests, you only pay for your ad when someone clicks on it. They work by placing bids on keywords and phrases related to excavation. When someone searches for that keyword, your advertisement will appear at the top of the search results — if your bid beats out the competition.
And because 50% of users can’t tell the difference between advertisements and organic search results, you can increase both your visibility online and generate more leads for your excavation company.
And if that’s not convincing enough, check out these statistics:
- 46% of page clicks go to the top 3 PPC ads
- PPC ads can increase awareness of your excavation company by 80%
- Ad clickers are 50% more likely to make a purchase than organic visitors
If you’re not currently using PPC ads to generate more excavation leads, it’s time to start.
2. Implement a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
When it comes to lead generation for excavation companies, implementing a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy is an excellent way to increase your leads and conversions.
SEO focuses on your excavation company’s presence in search engines, like Google. SEO is essential to ensure that consumers find your excavation company online when searching for relevant keywords and phrases.
SEO consists of:
- Optimizing your web design
- Improving your page load speed
- Inserting keywords throughout your website
- Create informative and unique content
- Optimize headings and title tags
- And more!
With effective SEO strategies, you can outrank your competitors in the SERPs and increase your visibility online.
3. Create a social media page
Creating a social media page is another excellent lead generation for excavators tactic. Social media marketing is a great way to promote your excavation services online and connect with potential customers.
You can choose from various platforms including, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can share updates in the excavation industry, share news about your latest services or products, and interact with current and potential customers.
You can also share your website content and pages with your social media followers. And you can implement social media ads to attract even more leads.
Do you need more convincing that social media can generate more excavation leads? Check out these statistics:
- 80% of users got advice about a product on social media
- 74% of people use social media when making a purchase decision
- 54% of customers use social media to research products and services online
With an innovative and effective social media marketing strategy, you can increase your reach and expand your target audience, earning you more leads and sales in the process.
4. Start an email marketing campaign
If you don’t use email marketing as a part of your lead generation strategy, it’s time to consider!
Emails are a cost-effective lead generation strategy for excavators that can generate more leads and conversions for your business. In fact, email marketing can earn you a potential 4400% return on investment (ROI).
You can start by creating an email subscriber list by encouraging users to sign up for your emails through your website, earning you valuable leads. Once you have a list of emails, you can begin to send out your emails.
Your emails could consist of excavation industry updates, your new products, and services, discounts and sales, or projects your excavation company is currently working on.
If you go a step further to segment your email list to create personalized emails for your target audience, you can earn a 760% revenue increase and a 10% increase in your conversions.
5. Create custom content
Did you know that creating custom content is an excellent strategy for lead generation for excavation companies? In fact, content marketing can generate 54% more leads than other traditional marketing methods.
Your content can consist of:
- Detailed guides
- In-depth long-form articles
- Blog posts
- Helpful videos
- And much more!
Content allows you to insert more keywords throughout your website, aiding your SEO strategy and helping more users find your excavation company online.
Your content is also essential for helping you build more trust with consumers. Helpful and informative content can help you satisfy users’ questions and problems, helping establish your business as an expert in the excavation field.
This also sends signals to search engines that your content and website is satisfies user search intent, ranking you higher in the SERPs. As a result, you will enjoy a higher ranking and increased trust with consumers, generating more leads and boosting revenue for your excavation company.
Your world-class, tech-enabled marketing agency with over 1.6 million hours of combined expertise.
Boost the success of your excavation company with lead generation services from WebFX
Are you ready to start generating more leads for your excavation company? That’s where WebFX comes in.
Our award-winning team of digital marketing experts has over 25 years and 1.6 million hours of experience generating leads and driving revenue for our clients. And we have over 1000 client reviews and testimonials to show for it.
What’re you waiting for? Speak with one of our strategists today by calling 888-601-5359 or contact us online to get started with top-tier lead generation services that’ll boost the success of your excavation company.
- Lead Generation for Baltimore, MD
- Lead Generation for Cleveland, OH
- Lead Generation for Columbus, OH
- Lead Generation for Dallas, TX
- Lead Generation for Harrisburg, PA
- Lead Generation for Jacksonville, FL
- Lead Generation for Minneapolis, MN
- Lead Generation for NYC
- Lead Generation for Philadelphia, PA
- Lead Generation for Raleigh, NC
- Lead Generation for Richmond, VA