Digital marketing is a beneficial marketing strategy that enables you to expand your business’ reach, increase brand awareness, conversions and sales, and drive the success of your business.
On this page, we’ll go over the ins and outs of digital marketing for excavators and how you can implement effective strategies that can take your excavation company to new heights.
And if you’re ready to get started with top-notch digital marketing services straight away, WebFX has got you covered. Our award-winning team has generated over $3 billion in revenue and more than 7.8 million leads for our clients.
Partner with a team of ecommerce masters!
WebFX campaigns have delivered more than 12,936,451 ecommerce transactions in the last 5 yearsRead the Case Studies
What is digital marketing for excavators?
Digital marketing is a way to market your business, products, and services by using online channels and digital technology. Digital marketing enables you to promote your excavation company to more consumers online.
Some digital marketing strategies include:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content marketing
- And more
By using multiple online platforms, digital marketing strategies can help you expand your target audience and reach online — increasing your sales and revenue as a result. We’ll discuss some more benefits of digital marketing for excavators below.
See how we can help you GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Benefits of digital marketing for excavation companies
So, why should you consider investing in digital marketing for your excavation company? There are many reasons why implementing digital marketing strategies is a must for your business, including:
- Digital marketing is cost-effective: Compared to traditional marketing methods, digital marketing is a cost-effective strategy for your excavation company. Some digital marketing strategies, like content marketing, cost 62% less than traditional marketing, so it’s a no-brainer as to why digital marketing is the way to go.
- Digital marketing creates more targeting and personalization options: Several digital marketing strategies enable you to create more targeted and personalized marketing messages. As a result, you can create advertisements for specific consumer groups that will resonate with their interests, enticing them to click on your ads or interact with your content.
- Digital marketing is measurable: Perhaps one of the best benefits of digital marketing is that you can measure its success. You can easily track which campaigns drive the best results for your excavation company, so you can spend less time and money on the ones that don’t work — earning you a higher return on investment (ROI) in the long run.
Digital marketing strategies for excavators to drive revenue
Are you wondering how you can start driving revenue with digital marketing for excavation companies? With these effective digital marketing strategies, that’s how.
Here are some of our favorite revenue-driving digital marketing strategies for excavators:
1. Start an email newsletter
Email marketing is one of the best cost-effective digital marketing strategies you can implement to boost revenue. If you need some convincing, check out these statistics:
- You can earn $44 for every $1, or 4400% ROI, spent on email campaigns
- Segmented email lists can increase revenue by 760%
- Email marketing can generate 50% more sales than other lead generation methods
So, sending regular email newsletters is an excellent way to start generating more leads and sales for your excavation company. You can include topics like:
- Excavation industry news
- Updates from your excavation company
- New products and services
- Upcoming discounts and sales
- Website content and videos
Email newsletters are an effective way to reach and stay in touch with your customers and keep them informed about your latest news and updates.
2. Create a social media page
Because 74% of consumers use social media when making a purchase decision, creating a social media page for your excavation business is necessary.
When you use social media marketing, you can:
- Engage and interact with customers
- Expand and reach your target audience
- Advertise your latest products and services
- Receive and respond to customer feedback
- Increase your brand awareness
With more than 3.8 billion social media users worldwide, you could be missing out on millions of potential customers if you don’t implement a social media marketing strategy.
3. Optimize your website for search engines
By implementing an SEO strategy, you can ensure that more consumers find you when searching for relevant keywords related to your business.
That means SEO can help you increase your leads, conversions, and revenue. You can start optimizing your website for SEO by:
- Improving your page load speed
- Creating informative and unique content
- Enhancing your website navigation and user experience
- Conducting keyword research
- Updating title tags and headers
- And more
With SEO, you can ensure that more consumers find your brand online and help consumers quickly find the information, products, and services they are searching for, boosting your conversions and sales as a result.
4. Start a blog for your excavation company
Do you want to know how to create informative content for your excavation company’s website? By starting a blog, of course!
A blog is a great way to show off your expertise and establish your business as an authority in the excavation field. You can use your blog to:
- Publish detailed guides
- Create informative and helpful posts on excavation-related topics
- Publish industry news and business updates
- Implement relevant keywords
- Aid your SEO strategy
Your blog will be an excellent way to implement more relevant keywords and phrases related to your excavation company. This will help your content rank higher in the SERPs, aiding your SEO strategy and ensuring more consumers find your business online.
5. Track your success
Tracking the success of your digital marketing campaigns is essential for continually increasing your sales and boosting your company’s success.
When you track your campaigns, you’ll be able to see which marketing messages and campaigns drive the best results for your excavation company.
That means you can stop spending money on the methods that don’t work and continue implementing strategies that drive the most revenue.
There are plenty of digital marketing tools that can make measuring the success of your digital marketing campaigns a breeze.
When you partner with a leading digital marketing agency like WebFX, you’ll get access to MarketingCloudFX, our IBM Watson-powered digital marketing tool.
With MarketingCloudFX, you can:
- Get access to industry-leading software
- Track the sources of leads and phone calls
- View comprehensive user data
- Track ranking performance
- And much more
With WebFX, you’ll have access to the best digital marketing tracking software, so you can implement strategies that will drive revenue for your excavation company.
Measuring the metrics that affect your bottom line.
Are you interested in custom reporting that is specific to your unique business needs? Powered by MarketingCloudFX, WebFX creates custom reports based on the metrics that matter most to your company.
Implement effective digital marketing strategies to boost the success of your excavation company with WebFX
Are you ready to start an effective digital marketing strategy that will drive revenue for your excavation company? WebFX can help.
When you partner with a leading full-service digital marketing agency like WebFX, you can implement custom digital marketing strategies and campaigns that match the needs of your excavation company and help you achieve your business goals.
Our team of experts has over 25 years and 1.6 million hours of experience driving revenue for our clients with our top-notch digital marketing services. Check out our client reviews and testimonials to learn more about what makes WebFX stand out.