Marketing is critical for any business, and your manufacturing company is no exception. But online marketing can be a lot to handle on your own, which is why you can benefit from partnering with a manufacturing marketing agency.
Marketing agencies help you promote your business to potential customers online, harnessing a variety of outlets to spread awareness of your brand. WebFX is a results-driven industrial marketing agency with over 25 years of experience. We know how to craft campaigns that help companies achieve their goals.
To learn more about what WebFX has to offer and how you can benefit from partnering with a manufacturing marketing company, keep reading or use the links below to jump to the section you’re most interested in:
- Manufacturing marketing services from WebFX
- Benefits of working with an industrial marketing agency
- Why choose WebFX?
Then consider partnering with WebFX for our digital marketing services. Just call 888-601-5359 or contact us online today!
Manufacturing marketing services from WebFX
At WebFX, we know what it takes to drive a successful marketing campaign. We offer dozens of services to help you promote your brand online.
Here are some of the services we offer as your manufacturing marketing company!
1. Search engine optimization (SEO) for manufacturing
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of optimizing your web content to rank in Google search results. WebFX will help you boost your SEO with tactics like:
- Integrating keywords into your written content
- Earning backlinks from reputable sites
- Setting up your Google Business Profile
- Optimizing images on your site
- And more!
SEO helps your content rank higher in relevant searches, so your target audience can find you. As they encounter your content in search results, many of them will follow it to your website, learn about your business, and become leads.
2. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising for manufacturing
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising involves running paid ads online. These ads appear at the top of Google search results or in the margins of third-party websites in the Google Display Network.
WebFX will help you design and launch your PPC campaigns through Google Ads, where you can bid on the keywords you want to target. We’ll also create your landing pages to deliver a tailored experience once leads click on your ads.
Once your ads launch, our team of experts will monitor their performance and continually adjust to improve your results.
3. Social media marketing for manufacturing
Social media is home to 33% of the average user’s Internet time, so it’s no surprise that it’s a prime marketing platform. At WebFX, we offer social media marketing services that help you build a presence on platforms like:
In addition to helping you post engaging content on your business page, we can help you run paid social media ads that appear right in your target audience’s feeds. Our social media advertising services help you put high-quality and engaging ads in front of prospects most interested in your manufacturing company.
4. Web design and development for manufacturing
Your digital marketing strategies ultimately lead users back to your website, which is why it’s critical your website has a top-notch web design.
At WebFX, we’ve designed 1600+ websites for clients. We’ll implement numerous tactics to improve your site, including:
- Improving your page load speeds
- Making your site more mobile-friendly
- Creating an intuitive navigation setup
- And more!
In the end, you get a website that’s more attractive and functional, which keeps users engaged when they visit.
5. Content marketing for manufacturing
Content marketing is the process of creating content for your website to draw in users and provide them with helpful information they need. Content creation involves written pieces, like blog posts, and visual pieces, like videos.
WebFX can help you create multiple types of content to deliver helpful information to your audience. Our team of copywriting experts are versatile in many industries, so you can feel confident you’ll get an expertly crafted piece of content.
We also pair your content marketing with your SEO campaigns to help content rank and draw users to your website.
6. Email marketing for manufacturing
Email marketing is a great strategy to help your manufacturing business stay connected with leads. This strategy enables you to keep your brand top-of-mind, so leads ultimately choose your company. Our team will help you set up email forms on your website, where users can sign up for newsletters or special offers if they submit their email addresses.
As you build out an email list, we’ll put together compelling emails to send to your subscribers. We’ll personalize your emails for these subscribers, which will help you increase engagement for your business.
We even have our own email marketing platform, EmailMarketingFX, to help you manage your campaigns!
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“Working with your team has been amazing! Creating a new website with SEO and starting a SEM campaign is intimidating but you have made each step completely manageable and even easy! The regular reports and personal contact during and after the project was complete has been greatly appreciated – above and beyond. It’s hard to find that level of service with other companies. From start to finish, the management of the project was a very organized, well-thought process that was seamless for our company.”
Manufacturer In Pennsylvania
Why partner with a manufacturing marketing company?
Choosing to do in-house marketing is certainly an option available to you, but it may not be the best choice. A manufacturing marketing agency can offer many benefits you won’t get with an in-house marketing team.
Here are three major benefits of partnering with an industrial marketing agency:
1. Manufacturing marketing agencies have more experience
One of the main things most agencies offer is experience. Some agencies have been developing marketing campaigns for a decade or more, and in that time, they’ve learned what it takes to drive superior results.
That experience is unmatched, especially if you haven’t worked in marketing or have minimal experience. An agency works with marketing daily, so they know what it takes to create a campaign that drives leads and revenue
2. Agencies have more time
Another benefit of digital marketing agencies is that they have more time to handle marketing campaigns. If you do marketing in-house, you’ll have to juggle it along with all the other responsibilities of your business.
When you let an industrial marketing company handle your marketing, they can dedicate the time to manage your marketing strategies. That means you can reap the benefits of email marketing while focusing on the daily needs of your business.
3. Agencies have better resources
Agencies often have access to better resources. It’s extremely helpful to have marketing tools available to you, and when you partner with an agency, you gain access to new tools. It saves you the time and effort of having to scour the market for the right tools to manage your campaigns.
It’s more than just the tools themselves, though — it’s also the knowledge of how to use them. Even if you invest in tools, you wouldn’t have the expertise with them that a marketing agency has. Since manufacturing marketing agencies work with these tools daily, they know how to use them most effectively to maximize campaign results.
Why choose WebFX?
Partnering with a manufacturing marketing agency is a great idea, but why choose WebFX specifically? What makes us stand out?
Read on to find out!
Our industrial marketing company drives superior results
Here at WebFX, we have a history of driving superior results. In the past five years alone, we’ve generated over 7.8 million leads and $3 billion in revenue for our clients.
Our history of driving leads and revenue makes us an unmatched partner for creating successful marketing campaigns that grow businesses.
Our industrial marketing company makes clients happy
It’s not just the numbers that testify to our capabilities — it’s the clients themselves. We’ve earned over 1000 testimonials from businesses we’ve partnered with in the past, all of which speak to the excellent experiences we’ve provided as part of our client-first approach to marketing.
We also maintain a 91% client retention rate. Between that and our high number of testimonials, it’s clear that not only do our clients love working with us, but they’re also happy to recommend us to others.
Our industrial marketing company is a full-service agency
When you partner with WebFX, you aren’t just getting one type of service. Many agencies specialize only in PPC or web design, but WebFX is a full-service agency, meaning we cover a broad range of services, including:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Social media marketing
- Web design and development
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
You won’t have to outsource to multiple agencies — you can handle all your marketing in one place!
Our industrial marketing company has an experienced team of experts
Finally, WebFX is filled with experienced specialists in digital marketing. We’ve been producing marketing results for over 25 years, beginning in 1996. Furthermore, our team has a combined 1.6 million hours of expertise, so you can rest assured they know what they’re doing.
With our level of expertise at your back, you can feel confident in the fact that you have a vast supply of knowledge at your disposal, and you can therefore expect to receive high-quality results.
Choose WebFX as your manufacturing marketing agency
Ready to start reoptimizing your marketing campaigns? WebFX is the industrial marketing agency for you! Our team of over 500 experts will help you build a plan with any of the marketing strategies listed above. We’ll provide you with custom solutions that fit your business and industry to maximize leads and revenue.
With our marketing services, you’ll receive a dedicated account representative to serve as your primary point of contact with us throughout the entire process.
To get started, call 888-601-5359 or contact us online today!
Table of Contents
- Manufacturing marketing services from WebFX
- 1. Search engine optimization (SEO) for manufacturing
- 2. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising for manufacturing
- 3. Social media marketing for manufacturing
- 4. Web design and development for manufacturing
- 5. Content marketing for manufacturing
- 6. Email marketing for manufacturing
- Why partner with a manufacturing marketing company?
- 1. Manufacturing marketing agencies have more experience
- 2. Agencies have more time
- 3. Agencies have better resources
- Why choose WebFX?
- Our industrial marketing company drives superior results
- Our industrial marketing company makes clients happy
- Our industrial marketing company is a full-service agency
- Our industrial marketing company has an experienced team of experts
- Choose WebFX as your manufacturing marketing agency
- 5 Awesome Benefits of a CRM for Manufacturing Companies
- 6 Web Design Tips for Aviation Manufacturers
- Digital Marketing for Steel Mill Manufacturing
- How to Use SEO to Help Your Manufacturing Company
- Is ThomasNet Worth It? A Review of ThomasNet by WebFX
- Manufacturing Industry Trends
- SEO for Manufacturing Companies: Your Go-To Guide
- Website Design for Manufacturing Companies
- Why Social Media for Manufacturers Matters
- manufacturing marketing statistics
Our Most Popular Services
How We Drive Revenue for Businesses
- Ecommerce Marketing Solutions: Grow Your Online Store With Digital Marketing
- Online Press Release Services: Promote & Grow Your Company
- Digital Marketing Agency for Small Business
- Video Marketing Agency
- Marketing Operations Services
- Performance marketing agency
- performance marketing services
- End-to-End Marketing Solutions
- Business Consulting Services