Software for Smarter Ecommerce Marketing
MarketingCloudFX is our proprietary marketing software built to enable our client’s website strategies and digital campaigns.
For highly competitive industries like Ecommerce, our proprietary software can be a game changer. Aside from competitor monitoring capabilities, MarketingCloudFX can help improve targeting and automate marketing to help convert weary customers.
Advanced Audience Targeting
Use your existing customer data to fuel lookalike audiences and drive more qualified traffic to your ecommerce website.
- Target qualified users on any device
- Leverage past transaction data for more refined ad targeting
- Drive down cost per transaction from campaigns
Targeted Email Communication
Engage new and repeat customers with branded emails and drip sequences without paying for a 3rd party tool.
- Trigger email flows for new sales to promote related content or welcome sequence
- Easily segment and build custom email audiences for customers
- Monitor the engagement of every email in the reporting dashboard
Enhance Online Credibility
Increase purchase conversion rate by acquiring more product and company reviews.
- Bulk-send requests for reviews and internal testimonials
- Generate more positive business reviews on channels like Google or Facebook
- Monitor your social reviews from the MarketingCloudFX dashboard
Looking for plans and pricing? Get a preview of our ecommerce marketing services
All our ecommerce digital marketing services provide your team with a dedicated account manager, customized strategy, and regular reporting. This client-first approach is one reason why more than 91% of our clients make us their long-term partner for success. Contact us online today to learn more about our ecommerce marketing services! Or, give us a ring at 888-601-5359!
CUSTOM DIGITAL MARKETING PLANS
$3,000 / month
How we determine pricing
Discuss your business goals
We’ll learn about what you are hoping to achieve as a company — short- and long-term — to create a digital marketing plan that works toward your goals.
Analyze your market
We’ll do a deep dive into your competition — both as a business and within marketing, specifically — to determine the best action plan.
Review your strategic objectives
What key objectives are on your roadmap? Increase site traffic? Boost your online visibility and brand awareness? We’ll create a plan that aligns perfectly.
INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS:
- Expert advice on-demand from a team of over 500 strategists
- Data-backed campaign optimizations and improvements
- AI-powered strategy recommendations
- Closed-loop ROI and customer journey tracking
- Access to our in-house revenue acceleration platform, MarketingCloudFX
- Nutshell CRM access
- Marketing and sales data unification
- Monthly campaign measurement, analysis, and revenue reporting
- In-depth competitor and industry research
- Continuous strategy management and improvement
Solving key challenges for businesses
When Merrimack Valley Psychological Associates wanted to help more clients, they turned to WebFX. Learn how our partnership expanded their reach and results.
“My practice has grown quickly and improved our accessibility to those we serve or hope to serve within our community. WebFX is directly responsible for our growth and the fact that we have more than doubled our revenue in six months.”
Net Friends turned to WebFX to help them boost their presence in search engines to attract qualified traffic and leads for their business.
“Web traffic is up well over 100% and our marketing qualified leads are more than double what they were before our WebFX engagement.”
Hurst Pediatric Dentistry wanted more clients to find their kid-friendly dental office. Here’s how our partnership helped them serve up more smiles!
“Rather than pushing us to make changes on our website that would make it more similar to so many other websites, WebFX offers suggestions for simple tweaks we can make to get the results we want, while still allowing our personalities to shine through.”
- Dedicated account manager, interfacing with a team of 500+ digital marketing experts
- MarketingCloudFX access for optimizing, measuring, and reporting ROI
- In-depth analysis of your business goals, industry, and competitors
- In-house project management software, 24/7 help desk, and direct client phone line
- One or two team members trying to keep up with fast-paced marketing advancements
- Analytics suite for measuring and improving campaign performance
- S.M.A.R.T. goals, but limited resources needed to execute
- Reporting roadblocks leading to project delays and wasted spend
Typical Marketing Agency
- Dedicated account manager responsible for strategy, but will need your help implementing solutions
- Third-party tracking and analysis with subscription costs passed to you
- Cookie-cutter checklists and solutions for optimizing your campaigns
- Regular, but unreliable support when issues arise with your account
When it comes to ecommerce marketing, you can manage your efforts in-house or partner with a third-party that specializes in ecommerce marketing, like WebFX. Outsourcing offers several benefits to you, your team, and your company.
Five perks of choosing ecommerce digital marketing services over in-house management include: