Emily Carter, M.S.Content Delivery Lead
- September 14, 2023
- 2 minute read
- Emily is WebFX’s Content Delivery Lead. She holds an M.S. in digital marketing and leads the FX content team, along with strategy, implementation, and evaluation for WebFX’s key revenue channels. Her work has been featured by Social Media Today, Campaign Monitor, Reader’s Digest, Yahoo, and more. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, road trips, and exploring new cities. Follow her on Twitter @emcarter16 or connect on LinkedIn. @emcarter16
A recent WebFX study found that 80% of marketing leaders currently use (or plan to use) AI to power their strategies!
We’re no strangers to the power of AI — whether using it to analyze data, automate processes, or optimize campaigns for a better ROI. But we also know that AI is most powerful when it’s easily accessible for teams.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that WebFX launched TeamAI — a collaborative AI workspace for teams!
Check out the TLDR below, or keep reading the full post for more details.
TLDR: TeamAI — Your destination for collaborative AI
- WebFX launched TeamAI!
- Use TeamAI to share prompts, templates, and conversations easily across teams.
- Access top models like GPT-4, Claude 2, and more.
- Create your free workspace for up to 100 team members!
I’m very excited to roll out TeamAI and make AI easier to use for businesses. TeamAI’s collaboration tools make it so much smoother to function as a learning organization when it comes to AI. It’s easy for businesses to have one or two people who know how to use LLMs, but it’s very difficult to scale that knowledge and build processes across a company without a proper platform. That’s where TeamAI steps in and makes it 100x easier to integrate AI across teams big and small.
Trevin Shirey, VP of Marketing at WebFX
TeamAI is a collaborative AI platform, built specifically for businesses and teams.
With TeamAI, you can:
- Use models from OpenAI, Anthropic, Google, and Meta
- Share AI prompts across your team
- Create shared libraries and resources
- And more!
Whether you have 5 or 500 employees, TeamAI is a flexible solution for teams of every size looking to use AI collaboratively. And it’s free to use for up to 100 users!
TeamAI gives every business, small or large, the ability to leverage AI. The power to use multiple models from GPT-4 to Claude 2 gives users more firepower and ensures they have the most powerful tool available. The true power, though, lies in its collaborative solutions, which gives teams the ability to share their knowledge and truly harness AI as a team.
Chris Varner, Lead AI Consultant at WebFX
Your TeamAI account gives you access to:
- Shared workspaces: Easily collaborate with 100 teammates (for free) to create, organize, and share AI prompts.
- Multiple AI models: TeamAI features GPT4, Google’s PaLM, Meta’s LLaMA, Anthropic’s Claude, and more. We’re constantly exploring the best models for different jobs.
- AI prompt library: Easily create, organize, and share custom AI prompts across your team.
- Custom personas: Use AI to create one-of-a-kind personas in line with your business needs and goals.
- Oversight for team leaders: Get the insights you need to identify good and bad AI use from your team.
TeamAI is free to use for up to 100 users, or unlock additional features — like multi-model prompt support — with a premium plan.
Experience the power of TeamAI for your team!
Emily is WebFX’s Content Delivery Lead. She holds an M.S. in digital marketing and leads the FX content team, along with strategy, implementation, and evaluation for WebFX’s key revenue channels. Her work has been featured by Social Media Today, Campaign Monitor, Reader’s Digest, Yahoo, and more. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, road trips, and exploring new cities. Follow her on Twitter @emcarter16 or connect on LinkedIn.@emcarter16
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more
Looking for More?
Get expert ideas, industry updates, case studies, and more straight to your inbox to help you level up and get ahead.
"*" indicates required fields