According to Netflix, its users watch over 100 million hours of TV shows and movies per day. When divided up between its 62 million members, that averages out to about 96 minutes each. If you’re like most users, that means you’ve probably already had a few binge-watching sessions of your favorite shows.
So what should you watch next? Use the chart below to find out – complete with how much time each show takes to watch in its entirety.
Share this graphic on your site
- Who Has the Fastest Internet in the World? [Infographic]
- Interview: Katie Burke, HubSpot Director of Talent and Culture
- Verizon now owns TechCrunch, Engadget, Huffington Post and more
- How the Internet Changes Your Brain [Infographic]
- Frequency of Digital Commerce and Consumption
- What Hashtags Tell Us about How Information Spreads
- Why Medical Keywords Are So Valuable [Infographic]
- What Christmas Movies Does Every State Love the Most?
- Verizon Buys Yahoo!: In Position to Become Third Largest Ad Network
How We Drive Revenue for Businesses
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Successful Digital Marketing For Auto Manufacturing Companies
- 7 Key Digital Marketing Ideas For Doctors
- Learn 5 Ways to Drive Revenue With Digital Marketing for Excavators
- 3 Most Common Mistakes in Medical Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Financial Insurance
- Top 3 Digital Marketing Methods for Fence Installers
- How to Get Patients: 5+ Ways to Attract More Patients to Your Practice
- Grow Your Practice With Our Medical Marketing Company
- 4 Digital Marketing Strategies for Apartment Managers
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.