With 84% of American adults using the Internet, it’s surprising to think that many organizations today, particularly small businesses, still choose not to invest a bit of time and resources towards building their own website. The following infographic reveals common excuses why 46% of small businesses still don’t have a website, with counter-arguments for each excuse. If you need to talk to a prospective client who has apprehensions about having a website, why don’t you show them this infographic?
View Larger Version This infographic was first published on RapidWebLaunch Blog. It has been republished here with permission from the creator.
- What Are Websites Made Of? (Infographic)
- 69 Web Design Tips
- 13 Reasons Why You Should Pay Attention to Mobile Web Performance
- The Importance of Web Content Strategy
Patrick Antinozzi is the owner of RapidWebLaunch. Follow his journey to build a location-free business on his blog and newsletter. When he’s not building things online, you’ll find him playing hockey or ranting about the Montreal Canadiens.
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.