Do you want to produce more in less time? These free ebooks contain a wealth of insights, tips, and strategies for achieving high levels of productivity.
The Productivity Manifesto
By Nathan Barry. 24 pages. In this short ebook, Nathan Barry — a designer, book author, entrepreneur, and Six Revisions contributor — discusses the productivity habits and techniques that have enabled him to focus and create “on another level”.
By Leo Babauta. 121 pages. From the book’s description: “Focus is about finding simplicity in this Age of Distraction. It’s about finding the focus you need to create, to work on what’s important, to reflect, to find peace.”
By Sir John Hargrave.
112 pages. Mind Hacking uses analogies and concepts from computer science to help us analyze and enhance our way of thinking.
Productivity: How to Get Your S*!% Done
By Word Chef. 47 pages. This free ebook is a compilation of short essays about being productive.
The essays are written by bloggers.
GTD For Hackers
By Lars Wirzenius. 18 pages. Getting Things Done (GTD for short) by David Allen is a bestselling book about a personal productivity system developed by the author.
GTD For Hackers, an online book by Lars Wirzenius, a self-labeled “computer geek”, is a guide on how the GTD system works.
By 37signals. 92 pages. This free ebook discusses a philosophy for building web apps more effectively.
However, I believe that the insights, concepts, and techniques found within this book can be applied to things beyond web app development. For me, Getting Real is a methodology for working productively. It’s about focusing on the right tasks and priorities.
It’s about being aware of the things that waste our time so that we can improve our way of working.
The Little Book of Contentment
By Leo Babauta. 112 pages. From the book’s description: The Little Book of Contentment is “A guide to becoming happy with life & who you are, while getting things done.”
Table of Contents
- The Creative Process of Professional Designers
- 10 Gift Ideas for Creative Professionals
- Learn How to Use Gulp
- 6 Things You Need for Your Web Project to Succeed
- GIMP Tutorials: 23 Videos to Help You Learn the GIMP Basics
- 12 Excellent Social News Sites for Web Designers
- Six Questions: Chris Spooner on Blogging as a Designer
- The Ultimate Guide to Version Control for Designers
- 10 RSS Feeds for Design and Development Job Seekers
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.