Seeing work done by obviously hard-working and talented individuals like Orlando Arocena brings us joy at Design Instruct. Not only because their work is a pleasure to behold but also because it reminds us that in a world where “free resources” and “free templates” are some of the most typed keywords by creative professionals, there are still a few rebellious souls who choose to do great work on their own terms. Orlando Arocena is one of those people.
He refers to his posters as “pop-deco” vectors and it’s easy to see why. His posters hearken back to the art deco posters done by the likes of A.M Cassandre and Glen C. Sheffer.
Although we would argue that Orlando’s work has taken the art deco style to new creative heights. Orlando uses nothing but his trusty Wacom graphics tablet, great instincts, and Adobe Illustrator to create these images on his computer. Orlando Arocena’s work is really tremendous and we can’t wait to see more!
Follow him on Instagram and like his Facebook page to keep up with Orlando Arocena’s work!
- Incredible Concept Artwork Re-Imagines Future Japan
- Time-Lapse Artwork: Artists Show You How It's Done
- Ink-redible, Mistake-Free Illustrations by DZO Olivier
- 365-Day Geometric Illustration Challenge by Justin Maller
- Learn the Basic Elements of Good Visual Designs in 50 Seconds
- 12 More Websites for Freebie Design Resources
- A Site That Tells You How Much Design Projects Should Cost
- How to Create a Color Palette within Seconds
- Why the Long-Table Approach Leads to Better Designs
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.