I wanted to create some photo effect presets that mimic the photographs that our moms and dads kept in their wallets or stored in some shoe box in the attic. They were exposed to the elements, to oxidation, and degradation which made them awesome. You’ll see that the colors and details in the photo below have been muted and faded and give your photos a vintage, sun-faded look.
We hope you enjoy these Lightroom presets!
How to Use these Lightroom Presets
- In the Develop module of Lightroom, locate your Preset panel. (By default, it can be seen on the left side of your screen.)
- Right-click on User Presets in the Preset panel. A drop-down menu will appear.
- To locate and install your desired preset, click Import.
- Select the preset you want to install and click Import.
- Your downloaded preset should now appear in your Presets panel under the User Presets folder.
- To apply a preset to a photo, select one or more of your photos in the Filmstrip, then click on the preset you want to apply.
- File format: .lrtemplate
- Licensing: Free for commercial and personal projects under Freebie Files Usage Terms
- vintage_lightroom_presets_Design_Instruct (ZIP, 4 KB)
- Vectors vs. Bitmaps for Printing
- 5 Tips on Getting Organized (From Someone Who Hates Organizing)
- Why Having a Strong Point of View in Your Work is Important
- 7 Signs You're Meant to be a Designer
- 25 Excellent Websites That Aren't Afraid to Use Bold Colors
- 40 Awesome Vintage Inspired Designs
- 11 Ideas for Taking Better Selfies
- 5 Best Sites for Getting Your Design Questions Answered
- 15 Amazing Websites for Finding Free Design Resources
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.