* Giveaway Period Has Ended *
Shopify is a powerful and very easy-to-use e-commerce platform that makes it dead simple to sell products online. Shopify helps over 20,000 individuals and businesses run beautiful online stores. Among their users are Amnesty International, Tesla Motors, the Foo Fighters, LMFAO and Epic Meal Time.
See more e-stores that have chosen Shopify via their Examples gallery page.
What You’ll Get
The 1-year subscription to Shopify’s unlimited plan is worth $179 a month ($2,148 for a year). The plan has these features:
- unlimited bandwidth
- no transaction fees
- unlimited storage
- $100 in free Google AdWords
- $100 in free Amazon Product Ads
- help from your personal Shopify guru
- unlimited stock-keeping units (SKUs)
Create Your Online Store for Free!
Shopify has a free 30-day trial that lets you sign up and create your very own store. It literally takes seconds to sign up, no credit card required.
* Giveaway Period Has Ended *
How to Win
For a chance to win a 1-year Unlimited plan subscription to Shopify, simply answer the following question in the comments:
How would you use your subscription to Shopify?
This giveaway ends on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 after which the comments section on this post will be closed and you will no longer be able to leave a comment.
Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you have won. The winners will be announced on a separate post and you’re advised to subscribe to our RSS feed so that you can be quickly notified when we publish the winners announcement post. Please note that comments are moderated and your comment may not show up right away.
Please also note that comments that do not follow the instructions on how to participate (described above) may not be published, or may be removed later on.
Table of Contents
- UpSide: A Free WordPress Theme
- WordPress 3.0: Ultimate Guide to New Features
- Giveaway: Joomla Templates from TemplateMonster
- WordPress Theme Frameworks: Options You Should Consider
- Getting Started with Drupal: A Comprehensive Hands-On Guide
- WordPress Custom Post Types Guide
- 10 Basic Tips for Improving WordPress Themes
- Massive 75% Discount on Website Builder Tool: Webydo
- 4 Steps to Building a Portfolio Website Using Drupal
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.