The UX Newsletter shares stories and tips about research, design and development written by MailChimp’s User Experience team. For example, Issue 9, titled “Patterns”, is about the importance and benefits of using pattern libraries.
Each newsletter issue ends with some UX-related links from around the Web, which is exceptionally useful for finding even more awesome design content.
The newsletter goes out twice a month, and they’re already in their 18th issue right now.
All the issues are archived online on their site so you can check out past issues to get a preview of what’s in store for you, as well as to catch up on all the issues you’ve already missed.
- 50 Free UI Kits for User Interface Designers
- Making User Interface Elements Difficult to Use By Intent
- 10 Usability Tips Based on Research Studies
- Improving Usability with Fitts’ Law
- Transparent Glass UI: Free PSD for User Interface Design
- 5 Reasons Why Metaphors Can Improve the User Experience
- Free Icon Fonts for Web User Interfaces
- Free Icon Set: Blue Web UI Icons
- A Quick Introduction to Agile UX Design
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.