Marketing automation solutions pricing
So how much does marketing automation cost? Just like any marketing strategy, the cost of marketing automation services from different agencies will vary.
However, here’s a baseline.
You will likely pay an initial investment for services, which can range anywhere from $2000 to $10,000 depending on the agency. This investment covers the initial setup of your marketing automation software.
From there, you’ll likely be billed monthly for marketing automation services, and you could save some budget by paying annually.
Whichever way you choose to pay, you’ll pay anywhere from $200 to $2000 per month, depending on the agency and what’s included in a specific package.
What determines the marketing automation price?
There are undoubtedly large gaps in marketing automation solutions pricing from agency to agency, but what causes such big variations?
Below are some variables that can affect marketing automation cost:
- Implementation: Every agency has a different implementation process, and depending on how involved that process is, the price will fluctuate. For example, if you choose marketing automation for your email campaign only, the implementation will be a lot less significant than an option that includes automation for a variety of campaigns.
- Support: If you’re looking to have around-the-clock support on your marketing automation campaign, you’ll pay more. Although most agencies offer basic support, if you want to up the ante to ensure that your campaign is properly running at all hours, the cost of your campaign will increase.
- Additional advice and consulting: Marketing automation is only part of the puzzle. If you want to make the most of your campaign, you’ll also want to lean on your chosen agency for marketing advice. Some agencies lump marketing consulting in with their marketing automation, but others don’t. You’ll find that most agencies will charge for their consulting services.
- Additional features: If you want to experience all the bells and whistles of marketing automation, you can expect a higher marketing automation cost. Most plans start with the bare minimum and go up from there, so every additional feature likely comes with a price tag.
- Number of contacts: If you’re opting for marketing automation services for your email marketing campaign, the number of contacts you have will affect marketing automation price.
- Third-party marketing automation solutions: If you choose to use third-party marketing automation platforms like Hubspot, Marketo, or Act-On, among many others, your marketing automation software price will increase.
- Agency vs. software: You’ll also see a difference in marketing automation cost when you compare working with an agency vs. using software on your own. You’ll likely get more benefits from working with an agency since they can offer you advice and save you time, but you might pay a little more to work with them.